Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

- Fishing spears latch onto improper hand after returning from first throw, and continues to stay attached to that arm from then on.

-Locked in place for a few seconds after each throw of a fishing spear, max of maybe 3 seconds in length.(unable to roll or jump out, just have to wait it out)

Had an error attaching pictures, will try again later.

Edited by Aidans99

i got my first lich to kneel and accidentally vanquished and Alt F4'd hoping to save her and convert but now i have both the weapon and her on my side, gonna send a ticket soon to try and get her removed because i want to live with my screw up
edit: i've heard that it's happening on vanquishes in general (yeah it's just on any vanquished lich)

Edited by Celaeon_

I'm finding two bugs at present:

1) Limbo's Rift mechanic both interrupts and disables any use of console hacking, even if the console is inside the rift; you can see this if the alarm has been activated and you are in the rift when trying to deactivate it. Or opening a spy mission vault.

2) Players who are not the host cannot switch out of melee mode.

Edited by Ralikin

I was doing the survival for the Grendel Neuroptics blueprint with Nekros and, while I had no mods for strenght, duration or anything, my augments still seemed to work, with me getting the 4th damage reduction bonus, and using health instead of energy for the desecrate ability.

6 hours ago, SpareArrow said:

I found that if you go into customized controller settings and click the "default" key, it fixes this problem.  I don't use any custom settings, so i don't know if you will have problems making other changes, but the default settings sort out the aim button and secondary fire buttons.

I use defaults as well, only thing i ever change outside of audio or graphics is toggle sprint, doesn't happen anymore though.

2 hours ago, MyKosmos said:

I dont if this is inteneded but my Gram Prime will always cancel my sprint(I set it to toggle on) after melee input. I tried different stances on Gram Prime, different heavy weapon, different types of weapons, and different warframe but all seems to work just fine except Gram Prime. I have a screen recording of the problem but dont know how to upload.

To clearify:

Gram Prime will cancel my sprint(set to toggle)

• a single melee input will cancel my sprint
  • swapping stances did not fixed the problem
  • I failed to replicate the problem with simillar weapon such as Galatine Prime
  • I failed to replicate the problem with different weapon class (tonfas)
  • I failed to repilicate the problem with different Warframe

In conclusion, as far as I know, Gram Prime is the only weapon that cancel your sprint (set to toggle on/off)

Thank you!

It happened so far with Hirudo, Guandao, Ninkondi Prime, the thread has a lot of other examples, seems that something on the new stances clashed with code in there.

While Kogake Prime, any other polearm/stave zaw and great sword functions normally, these seem to cancel the sprint.

• Like 1

Playing Kuva Mission with squadmembers. Massive Lag spike. Then, my ALREADY VANQUISHED Kuva Lich, Appeared as an ally. I thought once you killed them they didn't come back. I was very surprised. All my squad members Crashed instantly upon his arrival. 

Here is a picture of him in my mission

unknown.png?width=302&height=301

Here is the weapon I earned last night.

unknown.png?width=209&height=300

On my 2nd Lich Happened again

unknown.png

Here is the weapon

Pe7xHxa.png

Edited by Nickstarship
Additional Bug proof

Maroo's Bazaar hasn't been loading properly for me. Well, ok, the location loads fine, it's other players that aren't loading; I'm not even getting the placeholder models you usually get. The only reason I noticed at all is that I encountered a few free-floating "Trade" prompts. And I also can't see what people are offering for trade. (I have not tested to see if the issue exists in other hubs as well.)