Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I'm having an issue where my rivens that have additional starting combo don't apply unless I'm the host. I've been able to reproduce it pretty consistently.

Most recent example: I've got a Sibear riven that gives me 40.8 starting combo. Entering an ESO mission as a client, my melee combo counter shows no combo and using melee adds to it as normal, starting at one. Once the initial host left between rounds and the role migrated to me, my combo counter immediately perked up to 3x / 40.

Edited by Gene_Freak

The new thrall units very much display the unfortunate side-effect of uninterruptible enemy attacks and actions - I have killed and/or CC'd tens of thralls that have performed their teleport dash attack after being completely incapacitated. Very often the thrall will already be in the mercy state but still attacking while -in- it. Interrupting enemy actions has been sorely missing from the game since the beginning and the thrall skills are a perfect storm of this issue.

To the player, killing an enemy that then performs an attack on you feels even more of a bug than a heavy gunner or bombard stunning you with a slam after being CC'd, or a scorpion/ancient roping you after death. The thralls are just making the underlying issue of being unable to counter/interrupt enemy attacks much more visible.

Going into my Catchmoon setup in my arsenal, i hover over my catchmoon riven and it says 160.6% critical chance and 112.7% multishot. Viewing the same riven from the mods, or by linking it in any chat, it displays the same real value as it was before the update, 80.3% critical chance and 56.3% multishot. I'm convinced the first stats are a visual bug, since only the second stats apply on the catchmoon. I've found the same "bug" on my rattleguts riven too.
http://prntscr.com/prj6ml
http://prntscr.com/prj6sz
and below is the clear example of why i think its a visual bug. (look at the punch through on the riven & the actual applied punch through on the weapon stats)
http://prntscr.com/prj7a6
http://prntscr.com/prj7l7

The whips stance Burning Wasp feels like the forward and standing combos are swapped, since the standing combo lunches you forward while the combo that you push forward keeps you almost in place barely any movement, based on the other weapons and their stances this feels wrong and swapped.

another case of that is the dagger stance Pointed Wind.

also for gunblades the High Noon feels the same as well.

Edited by Lord_Qrainex

Unsure how Live Wire mod is supposed to work. Is it supposed to continually shock enemies so that you can hack?

I don't think it works because when I hack i still get shot at a die while hacking.

Edited by Aquebus

Naramon's ability "Executing Dash"

"Void Dash no longer displaces enemies, instead it will open them up to finishers and increase finisher damage"

It does not open then up to finishers at the moment. I am still able to kill enemies with ridiculous damage but I cannot open then up how Excalibur's Radial Blind would.

Update: You have to execute enemies with context button instead of quick melee. It works, took awhile to figure it out.

Edited by Aquebus

QOL Suggestion for Pets/Kavats.

When you're out of blank templates it says this:

y660TOG.jpg

Clicking that gives you a pop up that says this:

mzdx0PE.jpg

However, searching "Imprint" in the market, only shows the new Vasca bundle:

q6r2jaE.jpg

Because the item we're actually looking for is called a template, not an imprint

uX2PRNT.jpg

So to that end, two suggestions.

1. In both "No blank template" options it should say "Template" not "Imprint"

2. Searching Imprint in the market should also bring up the Genetic Code Template as a result.

If you connected in mission where Lich already appeared, you'll see "Mercy" button on him, if you spam it when owner of that Lich FAILED his attemp to find out Requiem mod you have a high chance to instantly die or if it was successfull attemp to make Lich invisible and unkillable for his owner.

Edited by Muxailo

In dual wield mode it still has the old reticle that you got when holding your melee button that you had to time to suspend an enemy when thrown, but it just throws the orvius and doesn't suspend anymore. In full melee mode it seems clunky and inconsistent. Also when you throw the Orvius from a heavy attack it seems to move slower which is the opposite of what you'd expect from throwing something really hard. In full melee mode (as opposed to dual wielding with a pistol) you can't throw the Orvius while airborne since it automatically defaults to doing a slam attack. I would much rather have it default to throwing since that's the whole point of glaive weapons.

Also I've found that its targeting accuracy is completely unreliable.

~ Sometimes it will go towards a dead body on the ground even though I'm aiming at a living target.

~ Sometime it will go towards the ground or some other random direction even though I'm aiming directly at a target.

~ Sometimes it will go to a turret that has already been destroyed overhead instead of a target I'm aiming at, often resulting in killing me when it explodes. 

~ On the kuva map it targets retracted turrets that are underground which again results in killing the player if their standing close to the turret that isn't there.

i have encountered 2 problems/ bugs with melee phase 2:

1) if you have a riven with "+x initial combo counter" it only works when you are the host. if not this stat is simply ignored

2) there is no impact explosion with glaive-like weapons even with power throw equipped 😞

2 hours ago, LOKJAV said:

So I was on a Kuva Lich mission and my old Kuva Lich popped out to help me. The only problem was that I vanquished him, not converted

azrFYLu.png 

Also when I looked him up in history he talked like my current Lich

38 minutes ago, linoren said:

IDK if it had been reported already but my Vanquished Lich that I have gotten a weapon from keeps appearing to aid my missions.

Can confirm that this also happened for me. Vanquished Lich

xx9Arwy.jpg The actual vanquishing

D5HXPWk.jpg

And then he shows up on Mot. I'm even holding the dude's drakgoon1BjoctW.jpg

In menu it shows him as totally vanquished.

JKVAJlk.jpg

Nox thralls appear to be impossible to use Parazon finishers against - I've only seen two so far, both went into the downed invincible state and just sat there in a fart cloud, unkillable, with no marker over their heads and no prompt for a Mercy.

I was in one of the Grendel missions with another player, and my converted Lich spawned to help me. My game froze for maybe 10 seconds, hers for 20ish (maybe while it loaded the lich model?) and once we were able to do stuff again, we'd lost host connection.

- Vanquished Lich has appeared to help me on multiple occasions - Not sure as to the trigger, but I have yet to keep a Lich... the two I've defeated I've killed, so I shouldn't have any spawning to aid me if I understood the system right.

- Kuva Larvling spawns seem to fail on at least Defense and Mobile Defense missions - solo and in groups, I will get a red flash indicating the event and then a Guardian issuing a Larvling message, only for no spawn and no waypoint.

- Any Specter blueprints stolen by a Kuva Lich aren't returned

- Pressing 'F' to swap back to your ranged weapons from melee mode sends you to your secondary weapon first (Have to double-tap F to pull out your primary weapon instead)

Edited by Foxtrot.2Nov

True Punishment Melee mod doesnt seem to work anymore.

Both true punishment and quickening used to be channeling mods and now are listed as just melee. I assume that means they should just work.  True punishment doesnt seem to work or at least doesnt update the stat. But quickening does so idk what the difference is.

Also Parry and Corrupt Charge both are still listed as channeling mods