Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

On 2019-11-01 at 7:12 AM, VulcanFire01 said:

After hotfix 26.0.2, the Vasca echo lure is glitching for me. When trying to replicate the vasca call, the reticle that you follow Instantly jumps to the end location immediately on starting the call making it undoable. Before hotfix 26.0.2 I was able to successfully call a vasca and got it to infect my smeeta and made her third imprint without rushing. After the hotfix, I took my adarza out at night to get infected, but the lure kept glitching. I used Ivara successfully before the hotfix, but neither Ivara nor Rhino Prime worked post hotfix. I tried multiple trails/locations, leaving/re-entering the PoE, and closing/restarting the game with no success. Was just able to call a mergoo and tranq it just fine during the day. I did use the vasca pheromone oota each time out of habit, before and after hotfix 26.0.2.

Confirming this bug.
Topic: Vasca Kavat Echo-lure impossible to mimic. 

How to reproduce: 
1. Solo mode, Ivara, Smeeta Kavat companion
2. Go out on plains. Fly to Vasca kavat spot.
3. Track as normal, reach spot to use echo-lure.Go Invis,call once, Wild Vasca calls back, Sound-To-Mimic bar instantly jumps to end position, making it impossible to mimic the call correctly. 

I tried this with multiple locations, multiple game sessions.

29 minutes ago, Foxtrot.2Nov said:

- Kuva Larvling spawns seem to fail on at least Defense and Mobile Defense missions - solo and in groups, I will get a red flash indicating the event and then a Guardian issuing a Larvling message, only for no spawn and no waypoint.)

afik this might not be a bug, i believe someone posted that you are meant to kill a large group of enemies during the red flash to have the larva spawn,

kinda like the juggernaunt

not sure if this is confirmed tho

Spoiler

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but tiles are not loading right. Sometimes it will just be pieces of floor, ther times whole rooms and enemies will be invisible. sometimes particles will render but enemies they belong to will be invisible. This happens in all tilesets i have tried, including the open worlds.... hope this gets fixed. 9xKU1wb.jpgLokbO56.jpg?1inKtfLU.jpgmGpNlXT.jpg%20BzveuvJ.jpgkL62C0e.jpg9xKU1wb.jpg

Edited by Zadj

Kuva Larve unspawning/Not spawning.

I don't understand what the Guardian Dialogue is suppoed to indicate? Is that the player has failed to do something? I have sucessfully found and killed one Larve (Then killed the Litch) but since then the Screen Flicker's the Guardian talks (Sometimes once, sometimes Twice) but no Larve

Here is an example:

My Lich spawned inside a Survival mission and i could fight him without any problem.

While choosing to vanquish the lich (I got the Steam Achievment so some part of that worked) the life Support ran out and the mission failed. 

Still got the lich with highest threat Level but didnt get him to spawn in 1 sabotage mission, 3 exterminates, 3 survivals and 2 captures. F1QggEZ.png

I used Wukong Defy in the face of a bunch of enemies including my lich. He instead grabs me, while I'm still invulnerable and tries to do an execution. But my model don't go with the animation and i end up floating on air till the end of the animation then just popped off and took a bit of damage. The Defy still dealt damage in the area, but it was just a little bit of jank.

Weeping Wound does not apply properly
Repro: tested using garuda's fountain with paracesis at 12x combo (22 base sc, 30sc at the time of testing), proc about 2-3 every 10 (small sample size, but enough to tell that weeping wound is not functioning. Also tested in simulacrum and known by at least another player.

Void blast no longer work in the air
Repro: jump and press e. Focus at the time: zenurik. Test other trees yet?: no

16 hours ago, WalkerInTheVoid said:

*sigh* Just did another Kuva Flood.  Rescue on Jupiter.  No relic.

I also ran into this: kuva flood rescue - no relic  (Monolith Phobos, assuming "repeat last mission" is not bugged -- I wish mission results screen would just say where we were -- would make bug reporting slightly easier...)

Encounter with Kuva Lich caused the UI to break. Waypoints, objective markers, health, energy, weapon etc all were gone, and instead it just showed the Requiem mod info as shown in the screenshot. That was all the info the UI had for the rest of the mission. Also, that requiem mod info thing stayed there on mission result screen too.

TfGGKUt.jpg

How this happened:
1. Encountered Kuva Lich, used parazon on it
2. Use parazon again before the requiem mod info dissappeared (don't know if it is important, that the second time it gave me the animation of the lich killing me)

EDIT: seems to happen pretty much every time you get killed by the lich when using parazon on it, and at least with my first (and currently only) lich happened also when I vanquished it.

Edited by Pholard

Well i have found a bug in the AI when the grineers are going into one of there canons than its just stuck looking one way and dont shoot even if im in front of it. As you can see in the pictures dont know why the bug is happening but it has happend multiple of times dont know if you guys are a ware of the bug. But its a great update even if those things are here. 🙂 p7zf7Y0.jpgGNz1Abi.jpg

My 2ed lich became immune to health damage after falling off the platform, or trying to flee due to deserter quirk but didn't actually leaving. I could damage his shield, but not health; and couldn't try the parazon. Also, I killed my first lich and she still returned to help a few times, but not in this mission.C9BmQ1T.jpg

E00CGI5.jpg

I'm getting inconsistent damage stats for my Kuva Ayanga.

The first screenshot is from viewing Kuva Ayanga in a chat link:

7C5BBEC78613C1BF02DFDEA405889B65B35E4510

The second image shows the weapon's stats in the archgun selection menu:

FDA73D8E2B7A1DD8B742FD7B49A881D32E6355B5

The third screenshot shows the weapon's stats, unmodded, in the arsenal:

0668750A3E11F94931739E9E24090457139C243E

Impact damage is reduced by 0.3, and Blast damage is reduced by 63.2.  My Lich (Ogg Tahorurr) had a Radiation damage bonus of 51%, and so the 107.5 Radiation damage is based off this reduced Impact-plus-Blast value of 210.5, instead of the expected value of 274.