Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Running in Lua does some strange things with the pre-kuva lich spawns. The kuva lichlings? Kuva maggots? idk... anyway... Before I got my lich I'd get the flashy and voice transmission indicating one spawned... except they never did. This happened on at least three different lua missions (was running the Grineer mobile def multiple times). After I got my lich (from Saturn) I went back to lua for the crossfire exterminate and now I'm getting the flash/transmission and an actual spawn. I don't think they're supposed to spawn if you already have a lich, are they?

Also, this may or may not be related; the enemies in that Lua crossfire exterminate mission (ran it 4 or 5 times) were spawning very aggressively. I cleared many rooms that were then immediately repopulated while I was still in it. That just seemed odd to me. Probably a bug?

Grendel's Feast energy drain is definitely bugged!

It starts fine, but let's say I consume 7 or 8 enemies, the energy consumption goes up, right? That's all fine and dandy, so I Nourish & Regurgitate until the number is low again, say 1 or 2.

The problem is that after Feast's stockpile drops to a lower number, the energy drain is still higher than before.

The clip below should clarify this: The energy drain is much slower at the start of the video compared to the end, both with a stockpile of one.

https://twitter.com/LupusCardinal/status/1190717028765708289

Requiem relics don't count towards nightwave relic unlocking mission.

I just went on a requiem fissure for Kuva Survival and went 5 rounds. At the time I had a Nightwave objective for unlocking 3 relics, and I had 1 unlocked already, but when I came out of the Kuva survival after opening 5 relics, it was still at 1/3.

On 2019-10-31 at 2:47 PM, MrTdubbs said:

While in archwing on Orb Vallis pressing E while looking at the ground does not do the normal ground slam to exit archwing. I am softlocked into archwing with no way of getting out without aborting mission.

The only solution I've found is to switch to K-drive. but that has its own problem of possibly making you fall through the world

Rolling and Block-Glide unresponsiveness after Bullet-Jump. This bug was recently fixed before this update, but now appears to be back. After bullet-jumping with Melee equipped, the player cannot immediately Block-glide + Roll. These inputs don't respond until the Waframe model has finished it's "twirling" animation out of the bullet-jump. This holds back more advanced parkour, and hopefully it can be addressed soon.

Apart from that, update feels great. Good job guys.

8 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Daily reminder that requiems don't have a 100% drop rate in kuva floods.

They said in the devstream and the prime time where they spent 2 hours showing us the new content that it was confirmed for the flood. 

Also - it's not ancient with my comment and the issue I've had. We've gotten items before when we die/lose all revives and teammates end up completing the mission. You don't need to be a pimple on Clem's behind with your responses. 😉 I'll wait for an official response from the Devs. 

Just defeated my first Lich. The naughty boy didn't return all my half-inched goods. He'd made off with some Oberon parts and Moa Specter blueprints. Those are the only two I remember because I remember laughing 'oh no where will I get Oberon from now' when he first took them, so it is possible other stuff isn't getting returned.

I believe there is a bug that causes some melee weapons such as Gram Prime and Nikana Prime to stop you from sprinting after ANY kind of melee attack is used while most others don't, even weapons of the same type such as Skiajati (nikana type) doesn't break the sprint but Nikana Prime does and same goes for Galatine Prime which doesn't break it and Gram Prime does (both are heavy blades). This makes them far less enjoyable and effective to use due to mobility and speed being a very important part of the game and if any kind of attack breaks your sprint it's a problem. Of course these are not the only weapons that do so, these are just some examples that I gathered from a few quick tests, I also don't think this is due to a specific equipped mod but a weapon itself, seeing as I have some weapons with exactly the same builds and 1 breaks the sprint and the other doesn't. Hope this gets looked into and resolved quickly, thanks in advance.

Edited by -Tilter-

As you can see in this screenshot from my friend on the mission, my Kuva Lich Ogg Moss spawned (for my friend it showed as a generic sort of Agor Rok, which is strange) and caused my friends to disconnect and me to fail the mission. This is strange since the objective was nearly full health and was being healed by Venari. I was the host in East USA and my friends are in Europe. The strange issue is that Ogg Moss is one that I vanquished the previous night, so I have no clue how it is coming around to help me (she's a good sport?). I have seen others with this issue where Kuva Lich allies spawning cause connection issues. Please let me know if there is any other information required.

1po2ql0.jpg

Edited by BruteInASuit

So I got my Kavat infected with the Vasca virus twice to get the imprints for the Vasca Kavat. I got the imprints already after rushing them twice, and here's the issue: the visual of my Kavat being infected still exists. I put her in stasis, I used the cure, I did a few missions with her and I tried switching skins and colors to see if that does anything. Nope. The red glow is still there. Anybody experienceing something like this and/or know how to deal with it as it is now until the patch drops?

UI/movement lockup and worse when going to navigation in dojo

Whenever you check someone's profile before moving after getting to your orbiter or the dojo, after exiting the profile you can no longer move or open the Esc menu except by clicking on your profile image to open the Esc menu that way. I tried to fix it while in the dojo by going to Navigation but that made it worse because now I can't even click the profile image to open the Esc menu.

hace 1 hora, ShuhaloTemptress9 dijo:

They said in the devstream and the prime time where they spent 2 hours showing us the new content that it was confirmed for the flood. 

Also - it's not ancient with my comment and the issue I've had. We've gotten items before when we die/lose all revives and teammates end up completing the mission. You don't need to be a pimple on Clem's behind with your responses. 😉 I'll wait for an official response from the Devs. 

That's why I post it in the bug report forum. Just 30 seconds ago finished another flood with no requiem. They said they fixed it (2 times already) but they didn't.