Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

So I killed my 1st Kuva Lich, all was fun and stuff, he appeared quite often as he got rage. I guess not all warframe abilities are added into Liches so it's ok. BUT I made 2nd Kuva Lich, killed him with Atlas prime (So Kuva Lich got no warframe head on his shoulder as normally they do) and my Kuva Lich is not attacking me at all, his rage bar is full all the time and nothing, I have almost 2 murmur requiem done already and he didn't appeared even once. I'm afraid he will not appear at all. All his influence nodes are gone as I made them so now I need to be carried by other players.

Ok, my Kuva Lich started appearing so I could defeat him. Also I wonder if Dullhan mask can make happen like Kuva Lich will not have a warframe head on his shoulder because of this. Also sometimes sequences were bugged and I had skipped animation and then I just died, progress was not saved just all white like fight occured but I didn't used parazon

Edited by bloodworm12
Status update

2 minutes ago, Gangplanks_Waifu said:

I'm still not getting a requiem relic every flood. I'm maybe 6/8 right now today. It's been posted but just making sure ya guys know it's definitely not fixed yet.

Just happened with my whole squad too

My account either got hacked or I had/I have a massive credits bug: I had shy over 5 million this afternoon, and as of 30 minutes ago only 3.3 million. So more than one and a half million credits somehow vanished.

I only played Sanctuary Onslaught, the Sortie and fused some mods, but they were cheap. I did some trading for plat, but there wasn't a clan tax either.

EDIT: Nevermind. Not 100% sure, but I think it checks out. Forgot a couple mods.

Edited by ksevenjoe27
Correction

On 2019-10-31 at 3:13 PM, Dlor said:

Just completed a Kuva flood and did not receive the relic.  End of mission results said I got some mods, some resources and some kuva, but no relic.  Just checked last mission results and doesn't even have the kuva on that or any other drops besides credits and endo.

Same here... urQ7A9d.jpg

• Like 1

vor 19 Minuten schrieb bloodworm12:

So I killed my 1st Kuva Lich, all was fun and stuff, he appeared quite often as he got rage. I guess not all warframe abilities are added into Liches so it's ok. BUT I made 2nd Kuva Lich, killed him with Atlas prime (So Kuva Lich got no warframe head on his shoulder as normally they do) and my Kuva Lich is not attacking me at all, his rage bar is full all the time and nothing, I have almost 2 murmur requiem done already and he didn't appeared even once. I'm afraid he will not appear at all. All his influence nodes are gone as I made them so now I need to be carried by other players.

So maybe the actual problem is the full rage Bar? (if you look at my post on Page 26 i think) 

Mine doesnt spawn after the kill got aborted and the meter is maxed out

13 minutes ago, robert.maddox said:

Toggle sprint ends after any attack using decisive judgement nikana stance. Reproducible for nikana prime, but not for skiajati. Happens in quick swap and melee mode. Happens with and without mods.

Happens with gram prime as well 

Interacting with my Kubrow from the incubator (to boost loyalty) is still causing a "loss of functionality" at the end of the pet animation.

I don't get a UI back, can't move, [esc] does nothing.

I do get chat messages,so I can scream into the void before terminating the client and restarting, so there's that I guess!

sometimes when hacking, I seem to be translated slightly into the floor - requiring a jump to get out and be able to move again. all grineer ships that I can recall it happening on. 

... and no relics after kuva floods.

5 hours ago, Leahzar said:

Confirming this bug.
Topic: Vasca Kavat Echo-lure impossible to mimic. 

How to reproduce: 
1. Solo mode, Ivara, Smeeta Kavat companion
2. Go out on plains. Fly to Vasca kavat spot.
3. Track as normal, reach spot to use echo-lure.Go Invis,call once, Wild Vasca calls back, Sound-To-Mimic bar instantly jumps to end position, making it impossible to mimic the call correctly. 

I tried this with multiple locations, multiple game sessions.

I finished those the instant they came out. After doing the first call, tap once while between the hash marks, looking for where it jumped move to where it jumped, and finish the entire call. 100 percent mimic rate that way. You can also twitch if you have elite twitch skills, but it's tougher to do consistently.