Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I killed my lich and yet its still there. I have its weapon and it doesnt take any resources from its sector missions. It is still there in the kuva lich tab next to Nightwave.

I tried to get a new one to spawn but that doesn't work either, the kuva guardian does appear but the larvling doesn't.

I relogged and it was fixed.

Edited by MagnificentToaster

39 minutes ago, MainSoldier said:

0bf364bdf584c40e269a7320be7216d0.jpgThe two known requiems I got from killing 100 thralls with parazon, and guessed the second requiem being Netra, and it was. And when I got the 100th thrall kill then I got Netra again.

Ah sadly this is not how you want or expect it to work: the one you guessed being netra and the one revealed being netra are the same, you can reveal one you already guessed, it's a p.i.t.a. but that's how it goes. When you reveal your third you will likely find it to be a separate one. I had the same, guessed my first location, but that one was revealed as second :( I hope it's a bug, but it consistently works like this now..

03fCizV.jpg

sadly I don't have the mod I need so now I'm seeing if I can get her to lvl 6 :)

Reflex Gurad doesn't seem to be working. In the mod description it states +100% Combo Count Chance while Blocking at max rank, so my understanding is that without this mod, combo count should increase 1 with every successful block and with it installed, it should increase 2 with every block, but as far as I tested, no such difference and in fact, there's no difference at all. 

Also, manual blocking for an extended period of time will cancel the blocking animation and your character can't block anymore unless you do a double jump and aim glide. This happens after 50+ successful block against an enemy, in my case, a butcher, both in simulacrum and real mission. 

Kuva weapon variants look like they may have different riven dispositions than their base counterparts. I only have a Kuva Tonkor right now so I don't know if this affects every Kuva weapon or just that one.

Here is what it looks like on the Kuva Tonkor variant:

upload_c3af118c878e3f11_1572788699.png

And here is the regular Tonkor:

upload_c3af118c878e3f11_1572788724.png

Notice how the disposition on the Kuva variant is 3 and the regular Tonkor is 4, and this also reflects on the stats of the mod as well.

In the mod table, the riven is displaying the disposition 4 stats:

upload_c3af118c878e3f11_1572788745.png

Am 31.10.2019 um 23:13 schrieb CosmicRed:

I am unable to exit my Archwing in open world locations (e.g. Plains of Eidolon) by using the melee button. 

I had to reset my keybindings now it works,

I have screenshots of my old malfuncioning bindings, but I did not analyse where the problem was (yet)

Before I killed my Kuva Lich, he had Corrosive listed under Weaknesses (I'm 95% sure of it). Now after I've killed him, when I went to look at his stats in Codex > Kuva Lich History, Corrosive is listed under Resistances. So, which one was it?

Sadly, I do not have a screenshot of his stats from before I killed him...

EDIT: Here are his stats now:

Y31C4Zo.jpg

EDIT 2: Or do Kuva Liches adapt if you use a damage type that they're weak to?

Edited by kiksunator
Screenshot

When I hack using parazon, my character freezes and I can't see parazon. Animation of ejecting parazon is okay. This problem has no game mechanic problem but I just loved how parazon emites pulses of data and I can't see that beautiful animation now 😕

6 minutes ago, laney_family said:

Running Rescue mission with Kuva Flood - If you rescue the hostage before doing the siphon, the relic is not rewarded.

Interesting theory! I think most of the floods I've done that have failed to award a relic as of late have indeed been rescues. This time around it was Pacific, Earth. Had to rescue the hostage before proceeding to the siphon, though.

I'm guessing there's other reports of this, but want to add to it. Auto sprint gets canceled out using some weapons. I just experienced it with the Ninkondi Prime using the Atlantis Vulcan stance.

I've used other weapons that didn't have this issue, but that particular stance is really elaborate with a lot of movement, so might be related.

I'm currently stuck in my Lich progress. I'm at my second Lich now and I got the 3rd Clue (Murmur circle) completed with the last available mission that was under the influence of my Lich. Now I have no more Lich missions available.

I think the game considers me to be done with that Lich because I was in a squad with my buddy when he vanquished his Lich while I was the host. Also if I do lv20+ grineer missions now, I do get the new Lich spawn transmissions without it actually spawning, probably since I still have an active Lich.

Please fix soon. :D

I will try to get my Lich to spawn in my buddys Lich missions meanwhile. If I did not have him I'd be completely stuck now though.

Garuda related issues:

• her 1 can't dash past (open) doors anymore: "Target obstructed" (at least on Corpus Ship tileset)
  • her claws don't count as melee weapons for melee only missions (not sure if a new or old issue though)
Edited by marelooke

I was host, my vanquished Lich spawned to aid me, caused 2 of my squadmates disconnected, lead to their host migration.(may due to my potato PC, since enemy population was really dense around me)

Just in case, I was equipped with vanquished Lich's weapon.

Spoiler

dfZGukr.jpg

Edited by Dicaren
clarification

11 hours ago, Zebiko said:

vuNeAub.png

Yeah, got a weird success attempt that should have failed, then a failed attempt that should have been a success. Is this RNG hell?

Edit: After getting the bug a third time, I re-logged and hosted the next mission, and it worked. It could be a host bug or something.

I had a weird interaction too, all of my attempts have failed on solo, with all possible combinations.