Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Errors that I found (at the moment):

• Lich allows you to go through the same mission in the occupied territory twice, thrice, etc.
  • If the defense mission is in the occupied territory: if you are not a host and Lich has come to you, then he can create a bug due to which the mobs will stop appearing and the defense will not be possible to complete. The same thing will happen if the current host leaves the lobby by creating a migration. (even if you kill Lich or he kill you, mobs will not appear anyway)
  • If Lich is executed, he still comes to help you on missions. (This is one of the most talked about bugs in the chat)
  • Sometimes Lich for a long time does not capture a new territory, after the complete liberation of the former, or if 1-2 uncompleted missions remain on the former
  • A Lich may stop attacking for a while if he meets the wall of Gara from 4th ability
  • Thrall finishing animation sometimes doesn't work, but Murmur is received anyway
  • Sometimes Kuva Flood does not give a relic
  • After the update, were noticed very strong FPS drops after returning from the mission.
  • Lich uses more abilities than he has. Here I can provide screenshots. In addition to these abilities, he also activated Loki's Invisibility and used it in combination with his 3rd ability. Also (judging by the sounds that cannot be confused with anything), he tried to use the 2nd ability of Mags, but either it did not work or Lich could not hit me with this ability.

https://yadi.sk/i/SDbOUscpgCOq2A
https://yadi.sk/i/6nXpnW-kph3fwA
https://yadi.sk/i/E13suxHutDmdzg
https://yadi.sk/i/Ecv4w4rK-mLf1g

Edited by AdvisorZ

So I killed my first lich. Equipped its weapon. And as I was fighting the second lich...the first came to aid!? I thought they would come back only if we didnt vanquish them, so it seems like a bug. No complaining though

Another more relevant bug: if u are on a multiplayer mission and someone kills their lich, thralls stop spawning for everyone. This is really annoying and forces ppl to play solo which aint as much fun

Edited by kuryux

Grendel farm is broken:

All warframe augments are working.
Some people also found a bug with hall of malevolence.Mods that equipped on mirage working on her doppelgangers.
Maybe first wukong ability is also broke.

Edited by Vistarmio

Other players have reported the same: there's a resolution issue going around where the game launches with a lower resolution, and I have to select the max resolution to fix things (even though the options say I'm already running the max resolution upon launch).

3 Kuva Lich bugs, one minor two major

Minor bug: When looking at my former Kuva Lich in my Kuva Lich History, he speaks with the voice of my current Kuva Lich

Major bug: Killed Kuva Liches will sometimes come help later as if converted

Major bug: I fought my level 1 Kuva Lich and after depleting its shield, it would go limp but not get a health bar, and not give me the option of attacking with my Parazon. So it was effectively invincible.

There appears to be a bug where the kuva larvling will not spawn if you are playing as Ivara and in prowl. Im assuming nay frame in prowl does this. For me 100% of the time in Adaro (Sedna) the larvling will not spawn if I am in prowl as Ivara. The screen flashes and shortly after the message about being chosen by the queen appears as normal but not the larvling.

If I play the mission without activating prowl the larvling appears as normal.

Some kind of bug with relic rewards for kuva flood. Whatever drop chance it is, it is not 100 percent. have failed to get a few and it has also happened to friend. 

Specific bug breaking party when entering kuva flood or other kuva missions.

bug on relic cracking missions where equipped relic does open even when 10 traces are collected. 

I have default frame rate set to 85, with v sync on and all settings at their highest.

Whenever I start warframe and log in, my frame rate is capped at 60. When I check options, it still says its set to 85. I have to change the setting to 60fps and then back again to 85, and then hit confirm, to once again set the frame rate properly. Also, my frame rate constantly fluctuates with this new update, full of microstutters that make gameplay really odd and hard to play. This isn't constant, but seems to occur on certain tiles or when certain warframes/enemies are present on screen. 

I have also noticed a massive drop in frame rate when I open the star chart, and it just stays there at 40-50fps for a minute or so before gradually coming back to normal. These problems seem to get worse the longer I play, and disabling particle effect improved preformance in game somewhat, although the star chart still lags horribly.