[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

10 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

My Kuva Twin Stubbas keeps looping on rank 30. Never gets the master icon. 

There total mastery is rank 40 like the paracisis so you need to dump forma into them

I have default frame rate set to 85, with v sync on and all settings at their highest.

Whenever I start warframe and log in, my frame rate is capped at 60. When I check options, it still says its set to 85. I have to change the setting to 60fps and then back again to 85, and then hit confirm, to once again set the frame rate properly. Also, my frame rate constantly fluctuates with this new update, full of microstutters that make gameplay really odd and hard to play. This isn't constant, but seems to occur on certain tiles or when certain warframes/enemies are present on screen. 

I have also noticed a massive drop in frame rate when I open the star chart, and it just stays there at 40-50fps for a minute or so before gradually coming back to normal. These problems seem to get worse the longer I play, and disabling particle effect improved preformance in game somewhat, although the star chart still lags horribly. 

Still haven't been able to make a Lich.  I've killed the larvling multiple times.   No lich.  In addition, larvlings only spawn about 30-40% of the time.  All in grineer missions level 20+.

I went to Earth and started up a Lich mob def. I was host, a couple of people joined. We finished the first terminal and moved to the second. I put in the box, and then this happened:

Spoiler

6I2QmCp.jpg

The box is gone, and the Lich (not my Lich!) spawned inside the terminal. He was invicible. Eventually he was able to extricate himself, but didn't become any more vincible than before, and the box was still gone with no timer going. I left.

Edited by pauli133

When my primary weapon gets taken by a Drahk, I can't see it dropped on the floor.  No icon appear anywhere.

The other members of my party see ite both on the floor and on the mini map.  Tried putting a waypoint up on it, still nothing.

Happened to me twice today, very annoying when you are hoping to do your final showdown your lich...

Kuva lich was grabbing my Valkyr while hysteria was active.

Didnt damage me but would result in me ragdolling

seems unintended

I try to catch mine Kuva lich at level one, but when I had chased him away from all his points, then suddenly he was automatically dead and he jumps up to level two??? what is this madness???.

There is nowhere anything about automatic failure(parazon try statistics) if you chase the kuva lich from their infinite points.

44 minutes ago, yarl5000 said:

There total mastery is rank 40 like the paracisis so you need to dump forma into them

Bug still stands that the XP loops over and over. Still should have a cap.

But ty for the rank 40. I spaced on it.

One of my liches would get stuck every time he spawned. All he did was stay in the same spot, kept aiming at me and occasionally casted a few abilities whenever there was some distance between us. He did not shoot his Dubba Stubbas, nor he was converting grineer to thralls.

I'm not sure how i would go about reproducing this behavior, but this particular lich had this happen to him every time he spawned.

https://imgur.com/a/6godA2B

So I killed my Lich, Sobopp Imm. Killed him dead, got his tonkor and everything. He still will join my game as a neutral party killing friend and enemy alike marked by a blue Old Blood waypoint. Additionally he announces his presence by freezing my game for 20 seconds and then host migrating me away from my allies into my own solo session hell. I killed him because I hated him and now he still haunts me from the grave. Picture is the best I could get, the HUD is unfortunately hidden, but rest assured that he doesn't have a health bar at the top of the screen.

9KtU7rR.jpg

Edited by Gr0mish
  • Upvote 1

Arc traps no longer leave damaged models when you destroy them or when they are used up.

Hotkeying another thing for melee combos--- like using the up arrow, for instance--- doesn't do anything in the melee combo screen. Without changing that, this makes playing melee and the game ten times harder. My carpal tunnel hates how much I have to reach over to do melee. Can we please change that to another button?

I have tried at least 20 times to kill my lich but the only mod that every shows no matter what it is is the first one, even though I Know the combination AND HAVE THE RIGHT MODS.
Fix this please, #*!% this update, it's a mess.

I have incubated a kavat with two vasca imprints, the cub had bat wings-like ears during the incubation.

I wandted to reclaim but had no name for it so went out of naming menu. When I tried to name it a few missions later, it became an Adarza kavat. Disappoint.

Vanquished Lich just spawned and fought alongside me. I mean, thanks, I needed the help, but I vanquised him 

20191103133659_1.jpg

If you deploy Vauban's Tesla Nervos and go into your Operator and back into Vauban, the amount of drones shows up as "0", resulting in wasted energy if you think you need to replenish them.

il y a 10 minutes, bardelocio a dit :

Vanquished Lich just spawned and fought alongside me. I mean, thanks, I needed the help, but I vanquised him 

20191103133659_1.jpg

Yep, same thing happened with me

Killed him, got the weapon and stolen stuff back but he's still there

I guess I was a worthy opponent and now we're friends

Corrupt charge is not giving 30 combo in match making games. It is working as it should in the simulacrum.

When I was doing a mission against my second kuva lich, my first kuva lich who was supposedly dead appears to help me.

I think this was caused by the second Kuva Lich because he started talking and the other one appeared, and after that the first one started to talk too.

YhdIk95.jpgAKXlCcH.jpg

Twice in a row in a Senda mission, I got the "tell the queens" notification that a larvling was available, but the larvling never showed up. Or at least it wasn't marked, and wasn't in my paths to the objective and exit.

I chose to kill my Lich and I received the Kuva weapon from him as you'd expect, however he's showing up to help in missions as if I had chosen to convert him.

I don't know if its related, but after I had killed my Lich, I went into a grineer missions and killed a new Kuva Larvling. After I killed the Larvling I didn't get a new Kuva Lich generated as would've been expected, adn it was the following mission that my first Lich showed up as if I had converted them.

so i bought and used 6 of the vasca virus cures for my smeeta kavat, and she still isn't cured? still has red overlay. (will she be okay?)

I have seen a glitch happen a number of times upon my death, where the last Lich I killed spawns in to assist me as if converted. This causes the game to momentarily hang, and the last time this happened it split me from my groups instance during a relic run, leaving me in my own instance. I have not converted any liches, and it is always the last Lich that I killed that appears to assist when this bug occurs.