Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Weird Dojo Decoration bug.  When you go to move a placed item the first time after placing the outline doesn't move, but then when you "place it" and move it again it seems to jump to kinda where it was being moved to, then moving the item after that is fine. 

I killed my lich but it has refused to die. Though I already claimed my weapon and my parazon mods have been used it won't die. It still will show up every couple hours through messages and I can't get another larvaling to spawn. Whenever it has decided to contact me it also semi crashes my game and kicks any and all teammates whenever I'm hosting. I know this is a new system but this bug has been far reaching negating my ability to progress with the kuva lich content and messing up normal gameplay outside it.

- My initial killing of my lich caused my game to crash(lich spawned twice in the mission I killed it)
- The crash occurred after the parazon was successfully executed(as the vanquish/convert screen was ticking down)

- My codex has my lich listed as vanquished, though I did not complete the mission in which I vanquished it(due to the aforementioned crash)
- So far I have not been able to consistently get my lich to contact me, though it does prefer to appear after getting some sort of rare piece of loot(mainly after breaking rare containers)

- Its appearances has thus far(since it has been vanquished) have caused a large intances of stuttering and borderline game freezes which will also kick all other players if I happen to be the host

- My attempts at acquiescing a new kuva lich have been met with the larvaling script working as intended up until the point the larvaling should actually spawn(as in I am getting the normal flashing lights and the the messages from the kuva guardians in mostly the intended places)(I am getting the kuva guardian messages rarely in crossfire missions and am not sure if that is intended)

Edited by Dracoio

On 2019-10-31 at 6:17 PM, groznez said:

Can confirm, just completed Kuva Flood in Naeglar Hive mission. Didn't get requiem relic even though got kuva and cache rewards.
Edit: Even checked my relics and there was no new relic

Edit 2: I had already gotten one requiem relic from previous kuva flood if that matters.

I'm in the exact same boat as with over 30 normal siphons I have gotten about 7 relics out of them with the  5 kuva floods however only paying out half of the time. I have had multiple work and multiple fail, and I'm honestly getting annoyed that the only relic that wants to show up is requiem 3. I hope these can be fixed cause already these rates seem low and now my lich can freely steal all my stuff with no hope of being stopped soon.

On 2019-11-02 at 4:03 PM, Ofeban said:

Rolling and Block-Glide unresponsiveness after Bullet-Jump. This bug was recently fixed before this update, but now appears to be back. After bullet-jumping with Melee equipped, the player cannot immediately Block-glide + Roll. These inputs don't respond until the Waframe model has finished it's "twirling" animation out of the bullet-jump. This holds back more advanced parkour, and hopefully it can be addressed soon.

Apart from that, update feels great. Good job guys.

You fixed it! I need to RMB+Roll in order for it to immediately respond, simply Rolling right after Bullet-Jump takes the same delay. Not sure if intended but I'm fine with it.

However, bug still happening with Valkyr's Talons(not sure about other exalted weapons.) Additionally, the bug fully re-appeared on today's Vay-Hek assassination sortie(energy reduction.) For reference I was melee-only, and the other two sortie missions were fine.

Sprint-Toggle bug is also fixed! Thanks guys, cheers.

Here's a weird one.  My Lich is apparently cheating.  I failed four times in a row to guess her first Requiem.  Ok, fine.  Fifth time I had all three requiems and since I'd tried two already in my last two failed attempts I knew for sure that this last one had to be the first.  So I stabbed her once, and she took the damage, great.  I stabbed her the second time unsure if it was the right one... She took the damage!  Woo!  I stabbed her the third time... suddenly the HUD marked the second icon red as well as the third, and killed me.  This is what her page looks like now.  I was playing a mobile defense on Aphrodite with a pug when I did this if it helps.9PK8tM5.jpg

Edited by Shoelip

Three VERY annoying Thrall bugs:

1) If a Simaris Target spawns on a thrall-hunting mission, there is a chance it will become the thrall. Not a thrall. The thrall. The only one on the mission. No others spawn if the target is made into a thrall, despite the fact that multiple thralls can exist on the map at a time.
2) Enemies killed with Inaros's Devour can become thralls in their sand-clone state. There is no way to damage or inflict Mercy on them in this state, meaning you're out a Murmur. I actually have a screenshot for this (a bit blurry): 84309E68FD0CB3A49A6D71D8F7664F55C3F59FE5
3) If a lich is killed on a mission with multiple players, no further thralls will spawn for any of the players. So if you're like me and had a squad mate kill their lich on wave 2 of a five-wave thrall defense, you're essentially sitting on your hands for three waves.
Edited by SmilodonFatalisSapiens
mis-type

I had the correct Requiem mod combo, my Lich was defeated, and the screen shifted to the camera view where you kill or subvert, but there was no prompt to do either.  Pressing Esc did nothing, typing /unstuck (with the chat box invisible, of course) did nothing.  I had to Alt + F4.  Frustrating!

I wasn' t unable to fullfill the rquirement of the nightwave challenge "finish a extermination without triggering an alarm" on Sedna - Adaro cause a larvling was spawned.

I reproduced this by doing the same mission again. So two times in a row a larvling spawned and made it impossible to finish the challenge. The second run i even tried to ignore the larvling but that didn' t helped either.

Another thing i want to mention is that everytime my converted fellow lich spawns i get a freezing frame for several seconds. And when it happened yesterday when i was in party with my gf, she lost connection and was beeing pushed into her own instance of the mission. Oh and before i forget the frozen screen was for about 20 seconds!

Hope this helps to get all the bugs (features ;D) fixed.

My problem seems pretty serious because it disconnects players from my lobbies so:
I got my first Kuva Lich who i eventually managed to KILL (yes i killed him) i got his weapon too which is nice.
Got my second Lich and suddenly my first one appeared on a mission to help me (the "dead" one), now he seems to appear from time to time like he's supposed to... if you convert him ofc. BUT when he does appear, my game lags out and all people that were in my session get disconnected from me, they don't stay in party, they all are left alone. Including me.