Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I'm not really sure if this is a bug or not, but my lich ranked up from 1 to 2 without me using the parazon on him. I thought they could only rank up if you used the parazon on them?

I was in a solo defense mission on Sechura - Pluto and I didn't know all the mods I needed so I was ignoring him. He didn't kill me and since I didn't parazon him, he was still there at the end of the mission. It was the last node he controlled on the planet (also the last node he controlled at all)

If it's not a bug, doesn't it give a distinct advantage to people who play with friends because they can just switch to another planet so it doesn't rank up?

Spoiler

TG9TFCc.jpg

Edited by SailingSilky

Long standing bug with vauban:

When throwing his abilities close around an edge the position where they land and the effect will desync (see screenshot). This only happened to me as client so far.

Easy Reproduction:

1. Position yourself infront of any edge

2. Throw vortex closely under/over/around said edge. Easier to reproduce the issue when you are moving while doing so.

3. The landing position and effect position are desynced now.

Dear @[DE]Danielle

Playing most of Warframe's player versus environment content i decided to try the player versus player side of Warframe, specifically mode called Lunaro. Before Update 26 most of the things were working like it were in the past, for example, Twitch Devstream Rebbeca and Megan hosted long ago. Now however, many features of gameplay has been bugged to the point lunaro gamemode lost 95% of it's functionality, if not more. Following list is a list of bugs that have been encountered during "NEW" gameplay, some of them has a video proof of not working:

1. NONE of the actions work in the air in the lunaro game mode. One can't throw the ball if in possesion, cannot reflect it with attack from "mouse 1", "E", "R" keybindings, which are default for this mode. Restoring keybindings to default does nothing. Checking action cannot be performed while in air.
2. Checking combo is totaly different than what it was before the U26 came to PC. "quick melee" action in this mode was to dash into a player, with a range of approximately 8 metres, now one has to perform 2 "kick" moves before performing a dash, resulting in a player being not able to move/barley move through the entire duration of a combo, only to see opposing player escaping, creating unbalance in the game mode.
3. As far as i remember the aim glide time a player had in the lunaro was longer, or the rate at which gravity start affect a player with a ball is far greater and far more noticeable than before, that needs a fix.
4. Client related bug, which after making ball unstable with the "dash" check action, ball doesn't gain any movement speed/momentum, staying in the same place on the ground as it were.
5. Client bug related to the ball throw strength from "mouse 1". The sensitivity for client throw actions is way different than that for host players, resulting in the difference of throwing ball with low amount of strenght, or with greater strenght. Almost all of the throws as a client player become "power throws" (stronger version), since the window/time limit in which a game reads players input as light throw is very short/narrow, compared to host.

video proof of 1. and 2. issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMMb0DNxupg
video proof of 4. and 5. issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXETN9AbD6E

All of those bugs that were introduced, are cause by melee changes. The shift of many combos on many different stances, propably touched lunaro as well, making it not enjoyable and not balanced. Take a note, that unstable ball shots, another main feature of game mode, due to these changes ARE NOT POSSIBLE TO BE DEFENDED. This cause a huge balance issue, that needs to be adressed all at once. My guess is that game treats the Arcata as melee weapon, thus changes made globally negatively impact the gameplay in this mode. A possible fix would be to get back to previous Arcata stance combo set, and leave it. I am not aware what causes the issue with not being able to make any action in air, as every other pve melee weapon i so far used, have their attacks in air possible to make. I tried to use the introduced "mouse 3" heavy attack in lunaro, but i don't see that option in lunaro keybindings, and i belive it was never an option in this gamemode.

Edited by Neuroszima

My current lich doesn't move at all when he spawns - his legs keep rotating 180 degrees while his upper body tracks me and shoots normally (which is hilarious, but probably not how it should be working). This also prevents him spawning many thralls, since he seems to need to be physically close to a grineer to convert it. His name is Hakk Delbeta, abilities Overload, Cursed Ground, Miama, Stampede and weapon is a Kuva Tonkor, in case that helps narrow it down any. His icon shoots forward when he tries to use Stampede, but he stays glued to the floor.

So, today i vanquished my lich, got weapon from it so he should be dead right ? because on next mission he spawned and started helping me, i thought that only liches that are converted will come into battle to help you, so maybe it's a bug IDK

2 hours ago, BoinksNitely said:

The Nightwave Act named Silent Eliminator did not count for me. The first time, I was host, and the other two people in my party got credit for it.  The second and third time, I was solo as Ivara in Adaro, steath with silent weapon the whole time. 

This. Although there's a way to go around that if you had the same experience I had.

Looks like running any grineer mission at that level triggers a kuva spawn and counts as an alarm. A friend of mine ran the first attempt and he got the success. I didn't. Took us two extra perfect runs then we switched to Pluto for corpus and I finally had it completed.

1) Naramon's Power Spike (Melee combo counter decays by 5 instead of resetting) stopped working when I was in the simulacrum and changed the focus school from naramon to zenurik, then back to naramon. Void Stalker (also in Naramon) was working, so Naramon was really active. Happened in every mission until I fixed it by disabled Power Spike, commited changes and re-enabled it again.

2) In Orb Vallis, when using a quick melee to destroy the plants inside the caves with the mining laser equipped, 2 out of 5 times I did it the warframe was stuck and couldn't move. Walking, rolling, attacking and jumping all played the animations but the frame was stuck in place. I was able to get out by going into Spoiler Mode and Void Dash out of there. Don't know if it was just a terrain glitch or if it has something to do with the new system that meleeing with a gear equipped will stay with the gear equipped.

3) Sometimes when there are multiple Floating UI Markers pointing to the same room, they will switch very fast the one that is on top of the other (like 20 times a second). I think it happened with me when there was a Thrall marker, a player waypoint and the green extraction marker.

Night wave exterminate mission.

Kuva larveling spawned in the mission at below level 30 destroying my chance to complete the objective on that run.

I would provide a screenshot, but I only noticed it just before it derezzed.

Kuva Lich / Grendal Bug.

If a Kuva Lich does a grab and throw on Grendal while he is in his meatball form, Grendal is stuck in ragdoll state.
You can move as meatball, but you cannot see it, as the camera is locked to the ragdoll and the ball itself is invisible; you can see the damage numbers from where the ball should be.
While in ragdoll state you can shoot and still use skills, but /unstuck does not work, nor does being revived by teammates.
Upon releasing the ball form, your ragdoll drops from the sky, to where the ball should be, while still stuck in ragdoll state.

Bleeding out and reviving fixes it.

I was able to reproduce it by getting caught in meatball.

Edited by Caspth
Spelling errors

I did a murmur defense mission. My lich showed up so I stabbied it, oh wow look, the random mod I tried turned out to be the right one.
It warps a few feet away, I go stab it again, somehow managed not to die, it didn't confirm nor deny whether my second mod was correct, and it just removed my HUD for the rest of the mission.
Man, I thought aiming the Nagantaka was hard BEFORE. 😅

Bug removed squad health bars, ammo / energy info, damage numbers when I hit enemies, and waypoints.

u8Gm8Qb.png

• Like 1

Kuva Lich combat bug: when the kuva lich grabs the tenno (be it through "failed" mercy kill or standard grabbing) and throws you, you can inconsistently spam roll and movement keys to get out of the "kill" animation, avoiding damage. When throwing overhad and dodging you sometimes glitch into terrain and become stuck/unable to play (tried swapping to Tenno form etc). /unstuck doesn't work because you move in a buggy ragdoll mess just below the ground, so the only option is to disconnect or wait for a couple of minutes, point at which for seemingly no reason I started ragdolling and was able to /unstuck.

Ceres kuva flood bug: reporting it here because, while this bug has always been present, it seems much more prevalent now. Kuva events in Ceres don't spawn the kuva syphon at all. Otherwise the mission works normally and you get a requiem relic at the end (I explored the full map twice in the flood and was unable to get the syphon to spawn).

Mercy finishers on kuva liches are extremely buggy animation wise: near terrain such as walls, doors or generally non flat open terrain. Kuva lich often goes underground/below the scenery, specially in Mars.

Mercy finishers on Limbo while in the Rift: limbo is able to perform mercy finishers on enemies while in the Rift while said enemy is not in the Rift and works normally, but without any kind of animation. The enemy simply ragdolls and dies.

Mercy finishers animation: when performed by other players almost always look (from other player's point of view) as very glitchy/without any animation at all.

Lich Thralls and Synthesis: lich thralls can be designated as synthesis targets (or maybe it's vice versa?) making you fail the synthesis or having to miss the murmur to synthetise the target. I have not seen what happens if you use the synthesis scanner, but mercy finishing works fine (other than making you fail Simaris' synthesis).

Second Lich with the same requiem pattern as the first: after killing my first Lich (Lich 1) he spawned in a mission where I was looking for my 2nd Lich (Lich 2) to try a requiem pattern on him (this bug is already reported). After that in a different mission I attempted a mercy kill on said Lich 2 (he had never spawned before) without having tried beforehand and his requiem kill pattern was the exact one Lich 1 had. While statistically this is possible I find it extraordinarily rare and I assume Lich 1 somehow overwrote the Lich 2's pattern when the game tried to summon Lich 2 and instead spawned Lich 1. The kuva weapon resulting from his death as well as the name of the Lich remained as they were and didn't seem glitched or overwritten by Lich 1.

Edited by YberDC

Hi, it seems that I'm experiencing a bug with Wukong and his Iron Staff.

I have Cerata equipped as a melee weapon.

While the twin is active* and while the iron staff is active as well, if you run out of energy while striking mobs, you end up still having the staff animations/stats/procs while the staff is not visible. The Cerata is not visible as well, it seems like my warframe is striking with bare fists (but that's clearly the iron staff animation) !

So far I've been able to reproduce every time.

* : Testing now to see if the twin is related to the bug.

• Like 1

Sancti Magistar's heal is broken. The first swing heals unlimited amount of health (like it did when channeled) but subsequent swings only heal for 200 health (like it did when it wasn't channeled).

Also, there's a long running list of mods that either don't work and/or depend on channeling still for both warframes/weapons.

Edited by Shogunslinger
More details on the mod thread contents

When attacking a lich while being in a friends only squad and getting the right requiem mod, the screen got stuck at the rune screen after getting the second wrong and stayed like this for the rest of the mission.

it also happened with my first Kuva lich and I missed all of the animations after the first stab with parazon.

I couldnt see healthbars, waypoints, abilities, etc.

Edit: now it happens everytime, the animations just dont play correctly

20191103174514_1.jpg

Edited by Avrixell