Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Was out hunting for the Vasca Kavat with it's respective Lure (also used the bait for rarer version) 2 times. Both times in the lure-phase the white marker to follow at the lure-bar jumped, impossiblle to follow. So no vasca kavat could be summoned...

Not sure if I should post it here or in one of the feedback threads, but it does seem like a bug or general oversight.

Anyways. The two polearm stances Bleeding Willow and Shimmering Blight seem to not be finalized. Both of the stances are missing a Forward+E combo, which every other weapon and stance I've looked through seem to have, including the polearm mod Twirling Spire. Both of those polearm stances also seem to be identical to eachother, with nothing to set them apart.

1 minute ago, Harkster said:

Going into Solo missions as excal prime doesn't seem to spawn a target to kill. Ran 3 or 4 missions and had the fat man talk but no target. Switched to Nyx Prime and had one first time. All missions were Grineer over lvl 20

Don't know if that's actually a bug. I had the same thing happen with banshee several times. Just because he talks doesn't mean one spawns in. Again don't know if that's a bug or not but I was only using banshee and one spawned eventually.

If you toggle Sprint on, then do a melee attack, it now toggles Sprint off. This forces you to toggle Sprint back on after every melee engagement.

EDIT: Broken War with Iron Phoenix stance did NOT have this issue. I never broke sprint toggle.

Edited by waterboytkd

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Not sure if I should post it here or in one of the feedback threads, but it does seem like a bug or general oversight.

Anyways. The two polearm stances Bleeding Willow and Shimmering Blight seem to not be finalized. Both of the stances are missing a Forward+E combo, which every other weapon and stance I've looked through seem to have, including the polearm mod Twirling Spire. Both of those polearm stances also seem to be identical to eachother, with nothing to set them apart.

It seems many stances have problems. Staves stance Clashing Forest also looks weird.

30 minutes ago, Kreegs73 said:

When doing a quick melee attack with a Guandao will disable auto sprint, so you have to reactivate it each time.

Tested other melee weapons and even polearms and its just the Guandao, with or without mods.

This is happening with the Nikana Prime too, and I've seen other posters saying it's happening with a few other melee weapons.

As soon as you attack with a melee weapon, the auto-sprint gets disabled. It's really frustrating and defeats the toggle-sprint option's purpose imo.

1 minute ago, ecc29 said:

It seems many stances have problems. Staves stance Clashing Forest also looks weird.

Good to know, will go through more of them tomorrow.

Really hope they'll look into them all and make sure, because currently polearms hit like wet noodles aside from Twirling Spire.

Xbox One (Elite) controller on PC is unable to ADS with any weapon and unable to aim glide with any weapon. Before the hotfix, I could ADS, but couldn't un-ADS without jumping! Switching weapons would maintain ADS status, as would reloading and meleeing/switching back. Now I can't aim at ALL.

Starting the new combos imediatelly makes your warframe walk, not sprint which makes all the combos significantly slower/makes them cover less ground. I have my sprint toggle on in the settings so i have to manually reenable it after every melee atack/combo. I hope its just a small bug and not a design choice because it makes melee feel much slower. Happens with the Ninkondi Prime with Atlantis Vulcan stance.

Edited by Anything4Forma

Both Quickening and True Punishment are not displaying any changes when equipped. I seem to not be alone with this, if the chat in the game is to be believed, so it may be an issue with the mods itself, rather than an issue with the update files on my computer. Perhaps an issue with translating channeling mods into simply melee ones? Just a thought.

• Like 1

Bugs i just found:

Excalibur's exalted blade cannot manually block nor does it auto block at all meaning you get shot even when the enemy is right in front of you.

Parazon doesn't play any finisher sounds when enemies are inflicted with Inaros' desicrate.

Enemies now teleport/jump up to the top platform of the simulacrum, even when in the arsenal/console, most notable is the grineer heavy gunners.