Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I just killed my second lich, I converted my first lich. When I killed the lich, it bugged out. The second time she went down, it killed her dead, it didn't check my third rune at all, I bypassed it somehow -- which for the record, was correct; I unlocked all three requiem runes with murmurs and I had them in order. When I say the game bugged out, my camera got stuck in one position. I was able to walk around, despite being dead at that point, and thanks to the map I was able to start to walk towards extraction even though I couldn't see my character or the rooms I was in.

Spoiler

screenshot of the frozen camera: https://imgur.com/a/Jkb8KY1

When using the Vazarin focus ability Sonic Dash while a Magus Lockdown arcane is equipped on the operator the Sonic Dash finishers are not accessible. 

If a warframe ability like Radial Howl or Desiccation is used before or after the Lockdown effect is applied to an enemy, finishers are active and available.  I have uploaded a video to youtube where this can be seen.  (This video was created a couple days before Old Blood released but I have tested all of these in game post Old Blood release and the bugs are still present).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P88lI53bEgQ

As a side note, when Sonic Dash is used without Magus Lockdown arcane equipped (and finishers are therefore available) MOA type enemies seem to have a hit or miss as to whether a finisher can be triggered on them. There are examples of this in the video.  As of the release of The Old Blood update this bug is still in effect but in addition the blinding effect from the new Parazon mod Out of Sight blinds enemies but they are also not open to finishers.   The new UI prompt telling the player to press the interact key is also missing when finishers have been triggered with Vazarin Sonic Dash (without Magus Lockdown equipped).

When the sprinting toggle has been used and then a melee attack is performed, both quick melee and full melee, sprinting is toggled off and then needs to be enabled again.

Parry counters do not seem to open enemies to finishers, this is with and without the Parry mod equipped (which is still labelled as a channelling mod).

An odd bug, but it just started happening and I don't know what I did to start it, missing your spear when fishing immobilizes you for a few seconds after the spear has been retrieved again. Like you can't fire the spear again and you can't move at all, it's odd, and it's happened for both Vallis and Cetus fish. Also appears to happen when you catch a fish, after the screen thing that shows that you caught it. 

Edited by Admiral_N0nsense
Updated bug report.

I just had my first kuva lich spawn into kuva fortress extermination after i died once and shot  a lancer with my kuva seer (that i got from said lich) 

The death occurred about 30 or so enemies before that and the kuva lich said i was trying to get myself killed (maybe i took shield damage on that kill) 

EDIT: 

after the kuva lich spawning, i went through the rest of the map looking for caches to unveil my rivens.  being nowhere near extraction  the mission ended while i was still searching. Outside of the extraction point i saw a moonwalking grineer (possibly the lich)

Edited by Easko

animation is borked on lich stabs still................relics do not drop 100% on kuva FLOODS STILL!!!!....................and do you think, i don't maybe, we can start collecting more than just ONE requiem of each at a time as we do with everything else, because they expire at three.

Kuva Ogris's stats are messed up!

Ogris does 700 blast damage.

Kuva Ogris should do 427 blast damage. (why is this lower for an upgraded or special gun)

MY kuva ogris is 56% bonus radiation!. It SHOULD be doing 427 blast + 239.12 radiation

Its currently listed about half that. Either way, there appears to be an oopsie with the stat lines!

20191104180910_1.jpg

20191103010156_1.jpg

20191104180936_1.jpg

20191104181000_1.jpg

Something's Fishy here!

The "Silent Eliminator" challenge cannot be completed if the Kuva Guardian appears to spawn the larvling, as the entire map goes into alert instantly or something. Did the challenge twice on Adaro, Sedna, once with Loki and once with Ivara. No alarms rung, but when the kuva guardian message appeared, i saw the enemies around me go into "search mode", and when I finished the mission (without alarms) the challenge was not completed.

1. While in POE / free roam mode, i cant get out of my Archwing (AW). its kinda 'soft locked' in the AW mode. Normally i'll get out from AW with melee button 'E'. 

2. Sometimes in free roam mode, exiting K-drives mode makes me diving to the earth endlessly! /unstuck doesn't work either, only able to get out after i abort the mission and coming back to orbiter/cetus.

anyone got an answer to this matter? pls let me know.

I've been having issues with my Nikana Prime disabling my toggle sprint. if I sprint and then use a melee attack with my Nikana Prime, it sets me back to jogging speed. I haven't tested this with other weapons except my rapier zaw, which doesn't experience the same issue.

Vulpine Mask is the stance I use for my zaw, and Tranquil Cleave is the stance I use for my Nikana Prime.

Pretty sure that I'm not the first to report about Kuva Flood missions not rewarding any Requiem Relics but after doing 20 or so and only managing to get 2... this is getting ridiculous since it is supposed to be a 100% guaranteed reward! Also it seems that the mod Adaptation is either bugged or has been nerfed since slash damage doesn't seem to proc any buffs from the mod and also seems like we only get 1 damage mitigation at a time... is this intentional? If that's the case then DE literally made this mod obsolete, either fix it or reduce the mod capacity cost, because the state it is in as of now... it's not worth wasting formas/mod slot in order to fit it into our builds... Another suggestion (I know this is probably not the post for suggestions!) would be to either reduce energy drain from Grendel having ennemies in his belly, or remove the cost of the other abilities that needs him to have absorbed enemies, he is a lot of fun to play but to be honest you can't really enjoy it for long even with efficiency build or make him drop energy orbs when they're either consumed or die in his belly! 

Hi, want to report that I kill my Kuva Lich and take his weapon but he also appears and help me on missions.

Every time he appears the game freezes for a few seconds, like 5 to 10 seconds, and disconects some of the party members but the game don't crash, just turn the screen black for an moment and then Cakk Fulirvt appear to help me, it had happened twice, but the first time I did not manage to take a screenshot.

Here is his weapon on my arsenal:
D3B66D2082654D85A2C4F129366B279ED4B14AC3

And here is he with me on a mission:

EC0F6DB663E862428BA035D85DE00D9FBF36308E

The other weird thing about him was that he stole an anasa ayatan sculpture from a sortie but the sculpture did not appeared in the recovered list, I got it back but it did not show it up (I have the screenshots if you need them but I don't want to take more space from here)

Thanks for the hard work 😁

I don't know if anyone else has seen this since this thread is ages long but...

While fishing today in Orb Vallis my Wisp will start holding the rod in their left hand after 1 throw. Once this starts every throw is just an empty right hand with the line going out. Jumping will place the fishing rod back in the right hand again. I don't know if this is happening on the plains as well. I was doing the catch 6 rare servofish NW challenge.

Before 1st throw.

rYJW2fV.jpg

After throwing the rod.

BkYqvTD.jpg

zGTbaAR.jpg

Good to know at least a few people are getting a few disconnection from squad issues as well. Sometimes it happens before a lich even spawns into help. Trying to do even normal missions with my friends has been hard since it seems everyone gets disconnected regardless of wither they killed or spared their lich.