Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Two things: I cannot seem to convert my lich. Whenever I try, I make it to the end and he takes a tithe still. Then I'm unable to move on my orbiter and are forced to relog.

Also: The Lich's instakill grab attack is honestly used WAY too often, and IMO shouldn't be an instakill at all... but my LV5 lich is grabbing my Chroma Prime (With full health, and fully powered up) and snapping him in half. Note, this is NOT the same instakill as when you fail to have the right combination.Rather this is the grab attack it uses when in close range... making any and all melee users almost suicidal. Coupled with my specific lich's charge attack (Which knocks me down...) If he charges me the right way, he can stun me and use said grapple to instakill before I can even retaliate.

TRUE PUNISHMENT mod is broken, It says it gives crit on the card, but the weapon stats do not change when the mod is equipped, and the crit chance in game is unaffected.

To Reproduce:

1. Equip Valkyr
  2. Put a max rank TRUE STEEL mod on her talons (this brings the crit to 0.5+(0.5*0.6) = 80%)
  3. Put a max rank TRUE PUNISHMENT mod on (+40% crit)
  4. This should bring the listed crit to 0.8+(0.5*0.4) = 100%, but it doesn't
  5. Start a mission and observe that you're not critting 100% of the time, thus the crit is not just being displayed wrong, but is actually functionally wrong.

Requiem mods equiped on your parazon don't show in the relic reward screen, so if you only have 1 of some and it's currently equipped you can't differentiate duplicates. Also those mods don't appear stacking in the modding section of the orbiter.

Edit: actually it seems broken for every mods, I unequipped all of them after posting this and still didn't see how much I have at the end of the mission.

Edited by Dolomich

I was in a public mission doing a Kuva Lich Mission defense. A squad members lich joined. The user either disconnected or left after the 1st stage. Then I was the only one left in the mission. For some reason, it let me execute his lich, then on the final stage, the game fronze lol. unknown.png

Saw this happen with other ppl and now happened with me: after being power suplexed by the lich, wf got stuck and /unstuck doesnt work. Only workaround is to play for the rest of the mission as operator, which works normally.

20191106010707-1.jpg

/\ thats me stuck forever

After suiciding on lich I got this:

20191105234059-1.jpg

How the heck could second be confirmed if I havent even succesfully done the first?

Some of the mission types on lich-controlled nodes are wrong.

Zeipel (Lua) lich mission was listed as an exterminate, but the actual mission type was rescue.

Terminus (Mercury) was listed as a crossfire sabotage, but the only faction present is Grineer.

Video for Zeipel:

1. The lich does one of their finisher/grapple animations on you

2. The lich tosses you off the map

3. you respawn but are now unable to move. Cannot be fixed by /unstuck, unable to do anything at all. Can't switch into operator either

Edited by HyokaChan

I just lost all of my stuff. After killing my lich, I encountered a bug in excavation where the excavator wont spawn. I aborted the mission seeing as how we cant really do anything about it. I got back to my orbiter, see the prompt that says I killed my lich and when I checked my inventory, I didnt get anything, no guns, no retrieved items, nothing.

Edit: Also, the parazon mods got used up.

Edit 2: Nevermind this post, I'm just stupid

Edited by drAwkward23

- Titanias razorwing on the empress skin has the default emissive color.
- Mobile defense objectives can "become" invulnerable liches when activating it with the datamass.
- Thrall and lich finisher animations are not playing in a lot of cases.

9 hours ago, Ohlak said:

I have found two channelling specific mods in game, after the update that removed channelling (Reflection, Parry)

26.0.4.1  Parry is working but the prompt is invisible. You have to watch for the stun animation and then Use will finish them. Occasionally, I will see a 0 damage from Reflection and a brief stun. But, basically, Reflection is not working. 

Everytime I want to get a new Kuva Lich, I have to exit out of the game, verify the download cache, and restart Warframe to get a new one to spawn. Very annoying. Can you guys PLEASE fix this so we don't have to constantly have to verify the download cache in order to get a new Lich?

Mods Deadly stealth and Decomposing charge do not work as it should online, they give a starting Counter combo only in offline and Simulacrum, online the first gives a bonus only to finishing, and the second -50% to the duration of the combo counter