Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Gaia's Tragedy's Forest's Remorse combo seems to be missing it's repeated front attacks after the repeated uppercuts, so this combo feels very unsatisfying both visually and damage wise now. It was the coolest thing about the stance. I do think and hope this is just a bug, and it's going to be corrected.

Hello, today created the Lich Kuva and after I collected the whisper, I started to pick the right combination to kill the Lich, but none of the three mods Requiem was correct in combination . This is most likely a bug, and so I turned here in the hope of help.Thanks for reading.

Kuva larvling wont spawn for now after patch update, both solo and public mission exterminate mission lv 30 on senda, same planet selkie survival 10min. in all 3 mission, i Did i get the yellow light flicker that starts the invasion. But nothing else follows. ive waited up to 5 min after the light but nothing happens.

I had no issue with this yesterday with the same missions 

3 minutes ago, skyfang69 said:

Kuva larvling wont spawn for now after patch update, both solo and public mission exterminate mission lv 30 on senda, same planet selkie survival 10min. in all 3 mission, i Did i get the yellow light flicker that starts the invasion. But nothing else follows. ive waited up to 5 min after the light but nothing happens.

Ive noticed this exact same thing. Ive been seeing lights flicker for the larvalings but they dont ever seem to spawn. takes many minutes before you get a transmission about them. But that was only like 1 out of like 4 maps where this has happened where even get a transmission at all.

I have encountered the issue whereupon slaying my current lich, the weapon I got was unmodified and did not reflect the mods it had while I was fighting her. The progenitor for my lich was Nyx (using the deluxe skin, the new one, if that matters) and the weapon the lich had was a Kuva Ogris. Instead of getting the radiation Kuva Ogris my lich had, when I defeated her all I got was an unmodified Kuva Ogris. 

This seems to be a visual glitch. Weapon reflects correct values when equipped. Probably still warrants a fix, given it looked like an unmodified version of the weapon till I risked equipping it and then it changed color and updated the weapon stats to match the right ones.

Edited by Ageless_Emperion

On 2019-11-01 at 11:51 PM, Gylaan said:

Maroo's Bazaar hasn't been loading properly for me. Well, ok, the location loads fine, it's other players that aren't loading; I'm not even getting the placeholder models you usually get. The only reason I noticed at all is that I encountered a few free-floating "Trade" prompts. And I also can't see what people are offering for trade. (I have not tested to see if the issue exists in other hubs as well.)

Same issue for me as well, can see the Gauss below but I can't see anything he's offering. Others who might be here don't even show up on the minimap.

R8FDNmH.jpg

Since the main update my friends and I have been having weird connection drop issues when loading into a Kuva Flood mission (specifically floods). What tends to happen is that at least one of us doesn't load in, gets d/c-ed during loading and can't rejoin because the spot is taken immediately by another player. We are not a full squad when this happens.

We've found that restarting the game before we tried entering a Kuva Flood seems to fix this. But we also found something weirder going on (which semi-explains our workaround fixing this): When in game during an hour flip (so new Kuva missions, new Arbi), the kuva flood missions sometimes are different between our group. This could be on different nodes and thus different mission types, or sometimes one of use does not even get the Kuva Flood mission at all (not on the alert window overview, nor anywhere on the starmap). Restarting the game fixes this (possibly relogging too, I'm guessing there is a client cache that needs to be updated from server which happens actively when a player logs in), and gives all of us the same mission node and type for a Kuva Flood.

When starting a game, everyone sees it is Kuva Flood, so we didn't notice there was this discrepancy at all at first. It's really annoying though, because it now forces us to restart the game every time we want to Kuva Flood (which is as often as possible tbh these days).

Don't know if this is intended but while doing a Kuva Lich Mission on Mercury (Elion - Capture) the mission changed ("Change of plans... eliminate all remaining targets") to an exterminate mission.

I completed the mission (while Kuva Thralls were still spawning) but afterwards Elion - Capture was still showing the Kuva Lich mission and I could do it again (this time without a mission change).

After I did the mission the second time, the Kuva Lich Capture mission disappeared (as it used to be) and it only shows the casual Elion-Capture.

I have consistently been seeing partially invisible vasca kavats in look displays, when viewing other player's new pet and I'm hearing the same happens when other people see my kavat's 'look'.

The issue has never occurred while viewing my own kavat.

Warframe0047.jpg?w=1080&h=860&fit=clip

Edited by SnowyGreyish

2 hours ago, skyfang69 said:

I had the same thing for many days. I was playing Wukong (non prime) and Gauss. When I switched to Mesa Prime, it worked. It seems to be something about the warframes it doesnt like

Requiem Fissures don't seem to grant the endless relic bonus at 5 rounds. Did a kuva survival with a requiem fissure, got to 25 minutes, no bonus relic rewarded. Checked the inventory, finished with the exact same amount of requiem relics. Nothing in the progress screen afterwards either. The screen with the endless rewards just had the "relic" symbol glowing, but no relic there. 

Exodia contagion(melee arcane) seems a bit faulty with the melee changes

It calls for double jump, aim, and then melee attack(in air) to throw

But, aim and block are the same key, so if I'm not surprising the enemy, I just end up blocking and simply CANT throw the exodia contagion.

EDIT: ping matters here, the EX:C attack is dramatically more likely to fail when not playing as host, especially in high latency.

Edited by enizer

24 minutes ago, mAf_ said:

Jup same here, have killed mine 3. times by now but when i join back into my ship the UI bugs out, have to alt+f4 to get out.

Also same here. I created the lich (my first one) befor the hotfixes came out. I tried everything like get killed by him and kill him after them. But nothing worked. In the endscreen of the mission he steal some of my things and I freeze on my ship. Now he spread over my whole map and steal some things in each mission.

Kuva Weapons with base elemental damage get far less out of the weapon bonus.

My Kuva Ogris with 25% Toxin has 460 damage instead of the expected 567.5, and the innate blast is heavily reduced. Seems that the value for the elemental damage is roughly BaseEleE/(1-bonus) for the base element after the bonus is applied and (BaseEle-(BaseEle/(1+bonus))) for the bonus element (though the bonus element will still have more, roughly IPS*bonus more in fact because with IPS the bonus just works)

On 2019-10-31 at 3:07 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Old Blood: Update 26.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Especially with mainlines, where its likely to have many issues creep up on launch. Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced are logged to be fixed once we’re comfortable with where we’re at with squashing the monster bugs. We appreciate your patience! 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

Kuva lich is unkillable

18 minutes ago, Morasain said:

Kuva Weapons with base elemental damage get far less out of the weapon bonus.

My Kuva Ogris with 25% Toxin has 460 damage instead of the expected 567.5, and the innate blast is heavily reduced. Seems that the value for the elemental damage is roughly BaseEleE/(1-bonus) for the base element after the bonus is applied and (BaseEle-(BaseEle/(1+bonus))) for the bonus element (though the bonus element will still have more, roughly IPS*bonus more in fact because with IPS the bonus just works)

I should complain more. My kuva ogris ( with 46% cold ) resulted in a base  292.4 Blast and  146.9 cold, making it totally absurd

1 hour ago, The-First-Ghost said:

Kuva Ogris isn't applying the Nightwatch Napalm mod. I've tried it several times, and Regular Ogris has a large, noticeable AOE around the impact, while the Kuva Ogris does not have the AOE, nor does it have any after impact effects.

Can confirm this!