Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

34 minutes ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

After the new update just rolled out, the Lanka disappeared from my foundry and the clan dojo energy lab. I can't even search it up on the market but typing [Lanka] in chat still seems to work. I was in the middle of building it too for eidolon hunts, hope I don't lose the mats...

Here I was thinking I was going crazy... I didn't check all labs and all research, but I noticed that I have neither the Lanka nor the Arca Plasmor visible in my Energy Lab. Other items (both researched and still missing) still show up normally.

Emblems on sentinels seem to be quite out of alignment. Here on Dethcube Prime you can see them angled inward and lower than they normally are positioned. A minor annoyance but a bug nonetheless. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these updates! ❤️

Spoiler

Warframe2432.jpg

Petting is now on X somehow when in front of pet

7 минут назад, Iamjustabox сказал:

A minor bug: I do not appear to be able to use the melee button to pet my cat while on the orbiter. Petting cat through Interact option on the Incubator menu functions normally.

8a20dc414e0ec5bea7bd90f1fba58ddb.jpg10a783ce1ab393cc7aae6bcb174e8463.jpgMy catch moon critadex riven seems to be broken now. With scorch, pistol pestilence, my critadex i should easily have over 100% total status chance but now its 97.6%.

Also im not sure if its a visual bug or what but my redeemer prime isnt showing status procs on any attacks so far even with 100% status.3a3fb66a266d1d0ecd85a7b4cb2466ea.jpg

Edited by VulGyren
adding additional screen caps i forgot

2 minutes ago, VulGyren said:

My catch moon critadex riven seems to be broken now. With scorch, pistol pestilence, my critadex i should easily have over 100% total status chance but now its 97.6%.

Also im not sure if its a visual bug or what but my redeemer prime isnt showing status procs on any attacks so far even with 100% status.

They nerfed catchmoon

Kogake has an apparently erroneous base Heavy Slam Attack of/radial of 120.

I mean, I assume this is incorrect, because it's literally 1/3rd the damage of a Mk-1 Furax (360), and isn't consistent at all with the heavy slam attacks of other weapons in its category. (The Obex is 480, a whole 4x better, and it's the second 'worst' sparring weapon as far as heavy slam attacks go.)

Other notable: Gunsen, the war fans, at 160.

Dual Zoren, at 280, but at least that's kinda close to some of the worst.

As far as I can see on the arsenal screen, these are the only weapons below 300. I know the Kogake is a mastery rank 2 weapon and all, but I just don't see a consistency of design with its stats, there.

It also creates a weird situation where the Kogake's normal Slam is far, FAR better than its Heavy slam. My Kogake currently has a slam attack of 3243, and a heavy slam of 1081. That does not seem correct at all.

Ran out of initial Lich Influence nodes and still haven't completed the Murmur. From what I've heard new nodes are supposed to pop out fairly often but, well, they don't on my end - it's been like this for almost an hour now. I feel like i softlocked myself. 

hplf57k.png

Edited by picklee

It's really hard to see if the energy bar is full or empty at the moment, as it is almost the same color.

bydhox6v.png

And Titanias back part (wings/dress) of the Empress skin is floating above her in Razorwing.

nljn25ue.png

Edited by Carifyn
  • Like 1

I noticed that when playing as Nezha the spears from the fourth ability dont disappear occasionally.

This happens in low lvl missions when I spam the ability at large crowds.

Reproduced it by modding Nezha for range, spawned 20 Drahks of lvl 1 into the Simulacrum, spammed 4 and a lot of spears did not disappear.

5MGTbmD.jpg

Edited by Terroriced
added image

My Akarius rockets don't explode on impact in multiplayer games, no matter how far the rockets have traveled. They always hit without arming. Strangely, it works fine when I run a mission solo. I didn't have any noticeable lag or connection issues in the missions where I noticed the issue.

Image here

My Nikana Prime seems to have had all its default polarity slots removed.  Even though it shows 1 forma applied, the only polarities are a single madurai, which I used the forma for.  The other native madurai and the naramon slots are gone.  None of my mods have uninstalled, either, so as a result, the current mod capacity is -16/70.  This is the weapon I logged out with before the update, and I ran one mission with it equipped before I checked my builds.