Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Uh, so I was playing Elite Sanctuary Onslaught just today with no weapons but a kuva shildeg equipped and I was losing affinity continuously for no reason. I stayed within affinity range of my squad members to make sure that wasn't it and I was literally actively losing affinity, instead of simply not gaining any. I was playing Inaros as well, if that helps.

Edited by Dot_Jinx

On my 2nd lich, did a few missions and found out 1 mod so far by killing murmurs. Mars and Phobos are the 2 planets with red fog, but not a single node has lich missions anymore. I've tried all of them and it's all regular missions. He still nicks my stuff when I do kuva missions on those planets.

Optimized Flip-Model (Experimental). Figured I'd report that it is giving me a bit of screen tearing when it is enabled, currently. MSI GTX 1080TI Gaming X card, i7-6950 processor, 32 gigs of RAM. I limit frames in-game to 60, so maybe that's causing the issue?

Edited by Minion135

Sometimes, if Grendel is using Pulverize and happens to wall jump up an area where he would normally perform a ledge grab, he will become unable to jump or manually escape Pulverize mode until he is forced out of it through ways like complete energy loss, or is paused and unpaused. He will then exit his ball form to then teleport all the way to where the glitched ledge grab occurred and perform it.

Also, just entering Pulverize changes Grendel's stance to ball form in the ability information screen.

Feast doesn't seem to work on Syndicate assassins.

The Zenurik passive node "Inner Might" no longer applies Heavy Attack efficiency. Originally this failed to work inside the simulacrum, but worked in actual missions, but as of Hotfix 26.0.5 it does not work anywhere. Easily reproducible by just having Zenurik active, the focus node unlocked, then sadly watch your combo counter drain completely whenever you heavy attack.

GIF of it happening: 220 -> 0 combo  

• Like 1

Host migration after vanquishing my lich resulted in none of the stolen materials/mods being returned (or at least being shown) on the after mission summary. I've retained a copy of my ee.log in case its useful as well as screenshots of the summary.

The lich's weapon was transferred to my foundry at least.

Edited by Vaeldious

Randomly guessing the first rune of your Lich will jam your progress. I got lucky earlier, guessed the first rune, next thrall kill my bar showed 2 rings (second rune). Great, except as I kept going I noticed that it was not progressing at all. Restarting the game seemed to fix this and it's now increasing again, but

1. it seems to be moving very very slowly for the second one, more like at the speed of the 3rd, and

2. the bar filling animation is not playing, it's just a static image that's marginally more full.

2 hours ago, Ark442 said:

Projectile weapons (Lanka, bows etc) are not registering hits against Eidolon Teralysts (hitscan seems to be fine though).

+1 on this. Although it felt like the hitbox wasn't aligned to the model or something since I got a couple hits in. So then I switched to my Gaze to shoot out the kneecaps, which worked better but there were times where I was aiming right at it and missed. I backed up a bit and shot again and I hit. Something jank going on.

Not my finest gameplay moment, but I hope this is helpful
https://youtu.be/T-Xqj1eq4fQ

My chat does not load it just keeps showing a loading circle i can't excess any of the chats i 've tried many ways to fix it by watching the different ways to fix...all didn't work my chat has been a loading circle for 2 days already 😞 i want to sell some stuff so badly >_< and i can't help my friends or join my clan , my friends can't invite me either cause it says i'm in offline mode when i am logged in so i have just been farming up stuff with randoms so i can sell more when my chat is back.

Attacking With Redeemer Prime CONSUMES Blood Rush + Gladiator Set Buffs

absolutely bizarre bug, no other melee consumes Blood Rush and the Gladiator set buffs when doing an attack!

You can test this by:

Equip any melee weapon other than Redeemer Prime and attack as much as you want with Blood Rush and Gladiator, buff remains in buff list

Equip Redeemer Prime, any attack will devour the Blood Rush and Gladiator Buff, the crit chance is now gone until you let the melee combo gauge decay once

Edited by Garrek

Casting Khora's 2 (Ensnare) on a Kuva larvling and then killing it with a Mercy finisher can cause it to play the Lich creation animation, but remain in the mission as an unkillable target at 0 health with the Parazon icon over its head but no way to initiate another Mercy finisher. The lich is still created at the end of the mission despite the target not having died.

Staff stance Clashing Forest on a Balla staff Zaw Neutral 1 melee attack only applies "Lifted" to targets to the left of the Warframe. Works properly on non-Zaw melee weapons. Possible that attack area isn't centered? Staff Zaw used is Balla - Seekalla - Vargeet II Jai.

Bugs I encountered today:

Kuva Lich Excavation excavator made spawning noise but never appeared. Halfways through the mission, half of the middle requiem progress circle gotten, and the mission becomes unfinishable. I tried amongst other things dying to enemies (fixes a few bugs in other situations), finding and standing on where extraction should be and then running back, jumping off a ledge, dropping the power cell, desperately ground slamming where it should appear and finally making sad noises, nothing of it working.

Exterminate: One thrall fell though the ground, about four thousand metres, and then despawned.

And now, interception, trying to get the lich to appear to test out a mod, due to playing solo I had difficulties keeping all the four points. I thought I could just complete the mission and then focus on the lich once the mission's done. Right? Nope. Of course the mission ended without me getting to pick off the last enemies. Of course it did.

I'm not mad. Not mad. Just disappointed. Yep. I get it's all new, systems will still have bugs. I'm glad I don't have to grind nightwave since I already have the stuff since before. I thought I'd finally get a break. But this buggy grind, I swear to Loki, it's driving me crazy. I need a break. A break, yes. Some calming tea perhaps, or a skull to smash in another game. I wish I could call the grendel farming a bug too, but I'm sadly aware it's a feature.

Hope you all have a great day, I'll be fine. Eventually.

My Lich is invulnerable in all missions she appears in. The first time I successfully damaged her with the correct requiem there was no cutscene, would that affect it? I'm able to damage the shield, but no health damage can be done, she doesn't have any tank abilities, and this has happened in the past 2 missions shes shown up in.

https://imgur.com/a/uWDgmKt

E: this problem solved itself after restarting the game

Edited by Uffle

UI Issue: Requiem progress not visible on Kuva Lich screen with "Orokin" theme.

Reproduction steps:

1. Have at least 1 unknown Requiem with progress greater than 0
  2. Change UI theme to "Orokin"
  3. Enter the "Kuva Lich Profile" screen
  4. Observe the unknown Requiem progress indicator

Expected results:

• The progress indicator is clearly visible and distinguishable from the circle (at least 4.5:1 contrast ratio)

Actual results:

• The progress indicator is barely visible (contrast ratio ~1.5:1)

23cbq2z.png

True Punishment doesn't apply crit when applying it to melee weapon

When searching channeling in the mod list, these 3 mods show up

unknown.png
Corrupt charge and parry also have "Channeling" In their mod type.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Nickstarship
Additional Bug proof

Kuva Flood missions still not 100% rewarding Requiem Relics. Experienced it twice after recent hot-fixes.

GKnEXVh.jpg

wKalztL.jpg

Edit: 8/11/2019 Again Kuva Floods not 100% dropping Requiem Relics

mI0px5S.jpg

Edited by Rajie
Added Images