Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Since the last hotfix (26.0.6.1) I have been unable to get a new Lich. I encounter the larving, down it, stab it, it shows the larvling animation gathering kuva, I get the transmission that the queens are happy and finish the mission: no Lich. 

Three times, doing solo, mirage (+clones), with archgun on Adaro.

Edit: worked with ash and archgun on Adaro..

Edited by BradKing
possibly pure mirage clone issue

I was disarmed by a Drahk Master and tried to pick up my weapon while also using a Mercy Kill on a Kuva Thrall. This ended up with me not being able to switch to my gun (only had a primary gun equipped) but could freely switch between my melee weapon and my Parazon. Steam screenshot.

While the idle animations for it were nice, I couldn't actually do anything with it. There is no crouching animation with a Parazon equipped, and attacking brings out the melee weapon again. Using an ability with the Parazon out got my Warframe stuck in a static "hello" pose while standing idle, and would lower it's Parazon arm and stand perfectly still when moving (you could still move but you'd just slide around everywhere, basically T-posing without the T-pose). I had to get killed to be able to restore all normal functionality.

Hello , i have a big problem that Kuva infused Grineer dont spawn anymore for me since last hot fixes or last lich kill (killed by now 2 Kuva lichs ) . Im doing grineer missions ( +lvl 20) for many days now , and they just dont spawn . 

Edited by undeadpain123

VyvUwcC.jpgFrom hotfix 26.0.4 experience gained from solo kills isnt shared throgh weapons. Experience gained from other source works normal. It wasnt working that way earlier.

Edited by Licz

The "Reflection" (??% of damage taken is reflected when blocking attacks while channeling) mod seams to have forgotten the part about channeling being removed.

So is it always active now?

EDIT: Exodia Epidemic only triggers on normal ground slams, but not on heavy slams. not sure if it's intended or was overlooked with all the changes.

Edited by Shaderox

The Archwing Weapon's is not follow the enemies when we press E to atack

Fix this too:

the image replacing the description of the skill of the warframe.

Fix this too:

where is Business?!

The black texture of tail for Sentinels: Koi Prisma

The flying and immortal Dargyn pilot: 

I do not know what happens in this mission in the sanctuary, I think it was when we changed locations when crossing the portal.

Why don't you fill in the details of the hair coming out of Mom's helmet the same color as Tenno's hair?

It's just this for now, more mais later😁💗

Have a Good Day Everyone ❤️ 

When fishing with any spear after throwing the spear you cannot input any movement commands for a couple of seconds. You can aim the spear again but movement is impossible. This happens regardless of whether you hit a fish or not. This was not present before the recent updates.

Edited by Haline123

if you do a secret finisher on a thrall while next to a mounted gun it will lock your camera to the gun and you can't do anything. Couldn't open chat to try to /unstuck either.

Spoiler

g49g1aftex.png

Edited by Zyga21
spoilered image

Octavia's energy effects from her tennogen Diva head don't show up along with trinity prime's long head tails, even though this may be intended; wukong's energy effect for his helmets work, and it looks great and adds a lot more to the liches, please enable the energy hair for the diva helm and the tendril(s) for trinity.

octavia

Spoiler

1gova0x8tj.pngowi55la072.png

trin

Spoiler

inu2u38pnu.png1uoqv9b630.png

my lich for wukong is bugged and shows no head. :shrug: but I promise the energy tails actually show up.

Spoiler

3n3zsqlcxb.png

Edited by Zyga21
spoilers

@[DE]Danielle , Theres currently a bug with the fishing spears where all of your input other than RMB will be locked for about 5 seconds right after the fishing spear is reeled back in. This bug appears regardless of mission/Warframe/weapons you have equipped.

Steps to replicate the bug:

1. Enter any mission/open world

2. Equip your fishing spear

3. Throw your fishing spear and wait for the reeling back animation to finish (You dont have to try to catch a fish)

4. Right after the animation ends, your kb/mouse key inputs will not register other than your RMB.

5. Wait about 5 seconds and you'll get your control back

The bug seems to try to replicate the delay generated by the successful fish animation where during it no inputs will register until the animation ends, despite not having any fish caught. 

Edit: I have uploaded my EE.log with the ticket number   #1946821 for a cross reference if required

Edited by RzdAkira
EE.log

Weapons with high base status chance when added with weeping wounds may cause the weapon to not guarantee proc chance. There might be an overflow.

When using a custom menu scale with size less than 70, the mod link screen becomes clipped, and portions of the mod will disappear based on how small the scale is.

The blinking text cursor is misaligned when using small text for chat.

Got stuck when going to Vanquish a Kuva Lich in Public multiplayer as a client. The UI locked up when looking at the Kuva Lich on their knee, and the Parazon was not attached to the Warframe and was instead floating between the Lich and the Warframe. I was able to type in chat, but I couldn't see it until the end of the mission.

I've sent the EE.log in ticket #1946846. If the devs search for "can't move" in the file, it will be the section directly above this.

First time I see this occur, not sure what exactly caused it either. Hope the log helps!

ul4XAWn.jpg

4 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

Mercy kills on thralls sometimes throw you out of the map/skybox.

20191108021459_1.jpg

20191108125905_1.jpg

Or planet 😂

Got this too once today, during the same mission as the above-mentioned UI lockup (should also be in the same EE.log, but a bit earlier in the log).

imtSpR3.jpg

Regarding the effects of blood rush/gladiator mods. I noticed the multiplier value given is the melee multiplier-1. is this on purpose or just another case of buggy code?

before it would mean that using one of these mods would mean you could scale their values 12 times. however now it only looks like this is 11 times.

Spoiler

unknown.png

see spoiler for what I mean. I would like to know if this is by design or an error. thank you in advance and keep up the hard work!

Trying to get a new larvling after killing my last lich. Larvlings don't spawn after completing 5+ normal missions on Sedna, just lights flickering 3 - 4 times (once a mission), but no kuva guardian monologue and no larvling spawn....

Lich Bug

I had completed 3 requiem murmurs so I knew what 3 mods I needed to kill the lich. I then put the mods in order of vome,jahu,ris and when it came to killing the lich for the first time, it came up and said vome was correct. After the first animation my screen would pop up with vome in red. After the second animation (end of the second health bar) it would still only pop up with vome in red and it would get stuck there on my screen with my hud also gone. After this I was not able to tell what health the lich was on or where anything was. I was able to kill the lich and get my reward by guessing the health of the lich. The name of the lich was Nizki Bimm and she was holding the kohm. The planet was sedna btw.

unknown.png

Please, we need a fix for Larvling spawns.

Haven't had one since 26.0.4. No dialogue, no nothing.

Learned last night that people know about this and are just getting other players to help them get a larvling.

I'm never this guy, but I'm honestly kinda pissed and don't even want to play the game until it's fixed because I've wasted 3 days playing solo, not knowing why the hell I can't get a Larvling to spawn, only to find out it's a pretty prevalent bug that NOBODY at DE seems to be addressing.

But OHHHH NOOOO Reddit is crying about the grind and murmur gains!!! Better fix it or Reddit will lose their collective minds and sick Jim Sterling on us again!

Stop wasting your guys' VALUABLE time, placating all the people with nothing better to do than quite literally complaining about how much they hate the game and PLEASE, for the love of the Lotus, focus on the REAL problems.

As a high MR player who simply chooses to turn off region chat, I can't be the only person who didn't or doesn't know about this and is playing the game hopelessly waiting for a Larvling to spawn. 

Edited by notbydesign
Removed swears lol.
  • Like 1