[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

When fishing in the orb vallis, my shockprod spear would go into the other hand and not return to the intented position, although I could still use it, it felt slightly different.

I can not exit archwing mode on the plains and in orb vallis with the quick melee, which is default (e) for me. I could switch between all my weapons in archwing in fortuna, but previously, before i restarted, I could switch to melee but not back in the plains. The only way to exit arching was to get shot down or to fly into a lake nearby. In the plains i had orthos prime as my melee, and in fortuna i had the skiajati. I went into archwing via keybind, which was the 6 key, and i entered via the gearwheel, both had the same experiences.

My secondary, akmagnus, got stuck in what looks like a halfway reloaded state, they could still function and reload, but visually they stayed in that weird state.

Video link:

On 2019-11-01 at 3:02 AM, zHaydos said:

This might be intented, but umbra excalibur's exalted blade's heavy attacks don't produce the energy wave like his other attacks do, making heavy attacks not very viable as you need to get in very close, as typically Reach/Primed Reach aren't on exalted blade and it has a base range of under 3m.

same with baruuk

During an attempted assassination of my lich, I got repeated UI issues, the requiem mods/discovery of them would stay on screen and I couldn't get my regular UI back. This happened during my final battle with him too. [EDIT] Also, upon finishing the mission, an ayatan sah statue that was taxed did not show up along with the other recovered items. I've heard its just a UI glitch but I thought I'd let you know in case ayatan statues haven't been reported yet.

During attempted assasination: The fight starts at 00:33     The UI problem starts at 1:55 when he kills me

During the final battle: The discord call sound is in the video (sorry). I take my first stab at him at 1:35, 2:20 is when i kill him and another UI bug appears.

Edited by thickbeagle
more information collected

I'm also having trouble with melee dismounting from Archwing in open areas.

My melee key (bound to Q on a UK QWERTY keyboard) does literally nothing. I have to hold weapon change to go into full melee (which shouldn't even be a thing in skywing..?) and then do a heavy attack to dismount. A clanmate of mine is having exactly the same issue and he also has melee bound to Q (well where Q would be if he was using QWERTY). Wondering if there's something specific here with the melee keybinds bugging out.

On 2019-11-07 at 4:38 PM, Majoris239 said:

I keep getting a bug with Grendel's 4th ability in which I cannot use the jumps or press 4 again to cancel the ability. I am stuck inside of it and must wait to run out of energy for Grendel to automatically stumble out of Pulverize. Please fix this, it happens quite consistently in normal play, but I am still unsure what causes this

I've been getting this bug too, it seems to happen when you try to to the ledge climb animation while in the ball (not the wall jump but the little climb when you get to a ledge while wall jumping) the camera shifts a bit and then you're unable to jump or use abilities until you run out of energy. I'm guessing it happens because the animation is usually unable to be cancelled but if your a ball you can't finish it either because you bounce off, so you're stuck.

Sarpa has problems with blending animations where it will render the weapon useless and cause some bugs, as seen in the video:

First, if you stack enough attack speed and keep doing the regular combo, the bullets will keep shooting after you stop. Most likely because the animation is made for the redeemer and not the sarpa that needs extra time to shoot the projectiles in sequence rather than simultaneously, so the animation already finished but the weapon still has in its buffer that it needs to shoot X bullets because every attack increased the projectile buffer.

Second, probably is some animation/state blending, caused by changing from attacking to crouch/sliding/jumping/falling in certain ocasions, as seen in 0:50, 1:36 and 1:54. This renders the weapon completely unusable, not shooting the bullets and even the melee and heavy attacks messed up, along with not being able to jump for ~4s after any attack and the combo counter not decaying. At first I thought it was exccessive attack speed, but then I didn't use Valkyr's buff and it remained, then i removed attack speed mods until i left it unmodded and it still bugged, but it was harder to replicate it slower. Fixes by resetting the state (changing loadout).

This video takes Valkyr and Sarpa's attack speed buff to the extreme to make it shoot for 10 seconds after stopping:

Edited by Daiwulf

Noticed when playing with the new heavy attack mods that Rift Strike for the Twin Basolk still refers to Charge Attacks.

Edited by Deteno

Aim assist for arch-melee seems to be broken still, only Prisma Veritux seem to be homing to enemies correctly. The rest of the weapons are not homing at all. Don't have Rathbone or normal Veritux to test if its also broken or not.

My converted kuva lich has the Kuva Shildeg and when he spawns into a mission to help me he just follows me around doing nothing even if an enemy is in melee range he still does nothing which really sucks.

A few bugs I've experienced that are pretty annoying:

-When you get the flash/npc talking about selecting a Kuva Larvling, no enemies spawn at all, and the extraction way point sits at a fixed location too. The lack of enemies makes it so you can't get a Lich due to kills being a requirement for the Larvling.

-Holding F to enable the melee state results in me being unable to use my Primary weapon by holding F to swap back, I'm limited to only using my melee weapon until I die.

20 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

-Holding F to enable the melee state results in me being unable to use my Primary weapon by holding F to swap back, I'm limited to only using my melee weapon until I die.

Use your scanner, it puts your weapon away, put the scanner away and you pull out your Primary.

I have a problem in open world when I Use my arc wing i can not dismount at all. I tried to melee dismount even tried to open my gearwheel noting works.

*** I found the solution. anyone with a similar problem Look in your keybinding under arc wing roll left and right rebind them if E is your quick melee and Q is your gear wheel  as Q and E is the Arc Wing Role Buttons ***

Edited by GutsyBob2.0

38 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Use your scanner, it puts your weapon away, put the scanner away and you pull out your Primary.

For me it just lets me switch between the Scanner and Melee. It was like this before the update where even when no primary was equipped using a scanner would eliminate the ability to block no matter what.

Also, the 3rd bug I had apparently wasn't saved onto my initial post. A Lich, typically just the first one, causes the game to freeze for 1-4 seconds. I had submitted a ticket a few days ago with logs submitted, and after fixing corrupted files they told me it was a bug that had to be reported.

I only unlocked 2 murmur and i try to stab the kuva lich so i can get 10 murmurs.But surprisingly the last murmur that i haven't unlock is the first murmur and i choose the correct requiem mod by guessing.After that, the moment i execute the kuva lich my pc screen lagged for a few sec and went normal.then my screen is showing the scene that you can convert the kuva lich or kill him,but mine doesnt have these 2 options and stuck in this way for forever and i have to end this by restart it.then after i restarted,i went to the kuva lich again with same requiem mod in my parazon(i didn't change any requiem mod at all),and i failed execute the kuva lich.Fix it pls.

https://imgur.com/jhLqa3F

Edited by mingming313
add image url

My brother and I both managed to mercy the same guy, and afterward my brother was in (what he described as) "weird mercy purgatory." He was unable to perform finishers, but he could mercy any enemy without doing damage. He was host, and I was client. The mercy that started the incident is at 1:05 (starting timestamp in the linked video). You can see his "purgatory" starting around 1:50, but the funniest one starts around 2:20. He was able to successfully mercy another thrall at 3:30, which fixed the issue.

Was playing a Lich mission, had my Lich come calling, and while using Inaros' Sandstorm, I was grabbed and ragdolled by him. I then got stuck as a ragdoll, with the sandstorm still going, despite having ended the ability. The ragdolling animation had also put me partially in a wall, which over time the jittery ragdoll was able to shake itself out of.
https://imgur.com/a/4iS0tEJ

• Upvote 1

Was testing the rework with vauban prime while hunting a kuva lich only to have a stray bullet from the clown three one shot me and now I can't remove the bolt from my frame. First thing I did was check if ascaris negator could be built, did it, collected it, nothing happened. Now it's been ages since I needed it but from faint memory and apparently all across the internet I keep getting this "it's used automatically" suggestion. Thought whatever, I'll come back tomorrow. Logged in today and my frame still looks like a walking advertisement for malformed grineer feces. Please fix this sooner rather than later, it's getting quite infuriating, especially being on a frame I planned using for some time. Or am I just missing something stupid here?

So current situation is: Grustrag bolt on my vauban prime, 2x ascaris negator in my inventory (had it from before, crafted another one) with no option to craft a third one or to do anything (including selling) with the existing two.

Edited by tester616

Attempting to mercy a lich while radiation procced (can be hard to avoid with lichs that have oberons hallowed ground ability) can result in the mod showing up as wrong, resulting in player dying and lich, ofc leaving. 

Attempt will not get recorded, and the lich doesnt seem to get any less angry from it.

Failed to kill my lich 3 attempts in row so far only because the lich spams the hallowed ground all the time and I got procced during the mercy animation repeatedly.

Also, lich doesn't spawn very often even thought it has the anger maxed out, wasted about an extra 40 minutes due to the issue. 

Has the fact that stealth bonus affinity is not working properly for Primary and Secondary been reported ? Is it supposed to be the case now or is it a bug ?

Edited by Th0ran974

This is the weirdest Twin Stubba I have ever seen...

Spoiler

unknown.png

Error to this problem is also found. in the same defence mission where I killed my lich someone else Friended theirs. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

showed up as hammer BP in post mission results though.

Spoiler

unknown.png

now to see what happens if I take it out of my foundry:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Well then DE.... can I at least change the name back to fit the hammer? otherwise this has become rather amusing of an error. smacking someone with twin stubbas

Edited by Potitius

I cannot see the Firestorm mod when viewing the configuration for a Synoid Simulor. 

Spoiler

eZ95GuD.png