Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Today at 16:00 - 17:00 november 9th 2019 I got my kuva lich down to the phase to kill or spare her. But I did not get the A - D choise. just stood there. I was forced to crash the game. Now she is immune to all requiems I know. the three Jahu- Netra - vome (In that order). I also tried to kill her swapping them around but all fail. She is literalelly unkillable now with the regiems the murmurs have given to me. 

What I am saying is that I cannot progress forward. I got her down with the  Jahu- Netra - vome combo. all three stages but now it does not work. Please DE fix this. 

The two first ones in the middle were correct and the last one but I cannot replicate it anymore.

2399D057F025FFCE1821ED0E14E6D29F3D03C075

Edited by Vralof

Posting for a friend. My friend MesaFalcon was helping me get my vasca kavat today and as I was getting my kavat infected something attacked hers (was no where near me) and her kavat got infected as well. She used many curatives on her kavat and nothing is causing the infection to go away. She has used all 3 imprints on her kavat and can't make anymore to remove the corruption that way. 

I've encounter this bug that makes you stuck at the hacking console because you're hacking it with the Parazon. So far I've seen the bug twice, the first time was when the update just released, and the second time was a few minutes before I'm writing this down. Not sure the team has their attention on it by the time you guys reading this but I'm just leaving it here to make sure it's still in the game. So far I only have this problem with Ivara while in Prowl.

9U7Ny4e.jpg

After the latest Hotfix i cannot get the kuva lavarling to spwan when i do the mission solo or invite only...tried many times with same result,but it does spawn when i with group that searching for the lavarling also, I dont want to be an ass cuz i have to steal someone else lavarling everytime i want to make my new lich...

please DE fix this bug.....

There's a circle that keeps spinning on my warframe chat bar when I press T and because of this I can't talk to anyone in the game. 
When people message me they just see a message that says I'm offline. They can invite me to a game but cant talk to me or see me in the squad chat. I am able to join public missions through matchmaking but I cannot use any chat (recruit, region, trade, clan, squad). This has been ongoing since the last hotfix. 
Does anyone know if I can fix it, I tried changing settings in antivirus, firewall, using msconfig for the selective startup thing with no Microsoft services, tried using the command prompt in windows to do something with the router settings.
I also tried using my mobile hotspot to see if it worked but it didn't so it is not my home internet issue. 
Tried changing region server, tried messing around with network in game settings, no luck. 
unknown.png

1 hour ago, alifphoenix said:

After the latest Hotfix i cannot get the kuva lavarling to spwan when i do the mission solo or invite only...tried many times with same result,but it does spawn when i with group that searching for the lavarling also, I dont want to be an ass cuz i have to steal someone else lavarling everytime i want to make my new lich...

please DE fix this bug.....

Accordingly with what DE Pablo mentioned today, the spawn works the same as for Juggernaut. This is to say, you have to kill things fast to trigger it.

Maybe try to bring a frame that can mass kill stuff, like Saryn, Volt,  etc.

6 hours ago, Ahrika said:

Tried just lightly tapping F instead of holding it? Worked for me so far.

I think it's because I don't use/equip a secondary, while leveling the Kuva secondaries it hasn't happened. Switching from melee to a gun seems to switch to a secondary for me everytime and not my primary, and I guess when I don't have a secondary to switch to it won't do anything.

Edited by Yamazuki

Hello! I've encountered the Grendel Pulverize bug as reported here as well as in this thread.

I do also believe it's similar to what happens with Wukong's Cloud Walker, as reported here and here.

In the clip I managed to record, you can see me spamming all abilities and being unable to jump. When I finally run out of energy, the climb animation plays. From what I can tell, it appears to happen if you trigger Pulverize as you're about to climb something automatically.

Thank you for your time and help.

Edited by Scyoen
Formatting

New Kuva Larvling spawning is completey BROKEN for me now, don't know why. I'm doing probably the 11th+ normal grineer mission now and larvling just refuses to spawn, just getting light flicker occasionally, but no Kuva Guardian monologue, nothing... Tried going public, friend only, solo, in extermination, sabotage, spy on Sedna mainly, ... It's as if the latest hotfix broke the spawning of new larvlings...
The Hell is going?

1 hour ago, FreeWilliam said:

I'm guessing I'm not the only one with an 'impossible' Lich?  I've tried the 'proper' combination twice and every other one at least once.

I'm not saying you're not bugged, but all you've shown us in that image is that you tried Xata first twice, and haven't tried Jahu or Lohk first at all.

Edited by 88Magnum

Murmur progress display is bugged in orokin theme, shows full circle even if it's not full at all (but while in mission and earning it, the pop-up is correct, but the progress in the lich menu is incorrect)

I just tryed with vitruvien, legacy, equinox... And it's not bugged

fk02.png7b5n.png

Minor bug with the Kuva Quartakk:

Leaving Mesa´s 4 sets the Kuva Quartakk into burst mode even though i´m not aiming down sights. The first shot will be a burst and after that it will set the fire mode back to Auto. Also, aiming and then leaving the aim (pressing RMB for a second) will fix it, so does reloading.

iZLMTn5.jpg

Edited by -Ironheade-

On 2019-10-31 at 2:38 PM, Aidans99 said:

(This seems to have been fixed)

Stuck when aiming gun while zoomed in. 

I play using an xbox one controller most of the time, which could be causing this bug, but when zooming in the camera gets stuck. This happens on guns and melee weapons alike, easy to get out (just need to bullet jump). Also unable to zoom in sometimes as well, also these bugs only occur when using a controller. 

My friend is currently still having this issue. Any idea how it might've been fixed?

During a lich fight after the third requiem where you should get the option to vanquish or convert the UI was missing and I was just stuck in that camera position with no way to back out. The sound for holding the kill & convert keys did play so it might've been possible to proceed but I hit alt+f4 because I want to kill it properly. I grabbed the logs & this line stuck out at me;

"803.222 Sys [Warning]: Can't find CinematicCamera in scene (needed by /Lotus/Animations/Tenno/Melee/DataFinisher/LichFinisherSelectionLoop_cin.fbx)"

lemme know somehow if you want the full logs

Edited by Ramflare

Cautious shot does not reduce self damage done to nezhas warding halo. i am not sure if this is every self damage weapon, but on the kuva ogris the self damage is 100% on the halo, while when i dont have warding halo up cautious shot works as intended, reducing the self damage.