Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

A couple of bugs I've encountered so far:

• Converted Kuva Lich with Kuva Shildeg will stand looking menacingly at enemies when he arrives to help you on a mission.
  • 2 requiem murmurs known are for slots 1 and 3 and you guess the second one randomly the game will play animation of all three requiems activating even though you only depleted the second part of health bar.

Lua Spy missions under kuva lich control node doesn't drop rewards from the Lua Spy drop table. It still has the "UNIDENTIFIED ITEM" popup after a vault is hacked, but at the end of the mission it doesn't reveal it. Which is frustating because Lua Spy is the most challenging spy mission in the game.

10 hours ago, YpsitheFlintsider said:

Kuva Larvlings haven't been spawning for me in solo since the hotfix in the middle of next week. I don't even get a screen flicker.

Im getting the first screen flicker sometimes, but no actual spawn. Also not working in any squad i join.

44 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Im getting the first screen flicker sometimes, but no actual spawn. Also not working in any squad i join.

I got the kuva guard speech in the first mission I ran after the update, but no larvaling spawn. Didnt see the kuva guard until yesterday. Initially I wasnt really trying to actively spawn a larvaling, but even when I did start to try to get one to spawn still nothing. I dont know what triggered it, but I was finally able to get my first lich yesterday. After getting rid of that one I mercy'd another larvling, but did not get a lich from it. In the following mission, I mercy'd another larvling, which did generate a lich. 

unfortunately that lich had the same weapon as my first one 😕 

2 different issues I've encountered:

1) Twice so far people on my public group squad managed to mercy "kill" my Lich. While we are all attacking the Lich, I see the first yellow bar go down, then the second, then the third. Then I die and see the animation about the Lich ranking up. On both this situations, I wasn't able to attempt mercy kill, because someone else did it first I assume.

2) Weapons suddenly stuck on auto fire. I think this happens when checking out the Lich ( escape, click Lich icon ) while on a mission with Wukong with his clone active. Basically it's like mouse button got stuck firing and doesn't stop unless I change to melee. Also, the firing behavior seems weird, kind of like I'm shooting like my clone.

I used Inaro's Sandstorm against my Kuva Lich, the Lich picked me up and threw me during Sandstorm, my Warframe remained immobile for the rest of the game in the ground as a ragdoll with an infinite Sandstorm that does not use any energy. I couldn't move, use any abilities or attack. Obviously /unstuck didn't do anything and the Kuva Lich was not able to kill me because he kept "attacking me" in the same place I was before I was thrown. I was forced to abort the mission.

I found at least 2 players in this topic reporting the same issue.

On 2019-11-09 at 9:25 AM, Shadow51247 said:

Was playing a Lich mission, had my Lich come calling, and while using Inaros' Sandstorm, I was grabbed and ragdolled by him. I then got stuck as a ragdoll, with the sandstorm still going, despite having ended the ability. The ragdolling animation had also put me partially in a wall, which over time the jittery ragdoll was able to shake itself out of.
https://imgur.com/a/4iS0tEJ

On 2019-11-08 at 9:44 PM, wolflonly said:

i managed to find a bug involving inaros's sandstorm ability and being picked up and kicked by the kuva lich making you unable to move or act and the unstuck command does not work for this 

Edited by HaRky5

So, here we go. I tried the search function but couldn't find anything like it in a quick overlook, so forgive me if this has been posted before.

When you use Ack and Brunt and block/aim and melee with the eleventh storm stance (where you throw the shield) it makes your axe become tiny like a sheathed throwing weapon. Axe becomes normal size after any other melee attack, easily reproduceable.

Exampled for before and after:1887AE50CAAEBBEE2FEE0DA75B6553696470B58D:

365216F16C0B6E1044664E9F1D428CC5D9633A8F

While this gives me great joy and is a wonderful comedic effect, i think this maybe should be fixed. OR let me have the tiny axe stay tiny, both is fine by me. I would love to see my enemies quiver in fear of this thing. 

Anyone else experience this?

Hi!

I tried to get my Kuva Lich, it spawned I killed it, then mercy-killed it, dialogue triggered, it blasted red all around. Then I go to navigation, and I can't find it (someone in my guild who has already done this told me it should be there). Did a mission to see if that would cause it to appear, it didn't. Restarted, it still didn't appear. Going to see if I can still get one to spawn, but figured you might want to know of the bug (or me just being dumb).

Cheers!

Edit: did a mission, Kuva Larvling spawned, I killed it, I got the achievement, it spawned. no clue what might have caused me not to get it the first time.

Edited by IcyAxe

Using the new weapon conversion mechanism, I attempted to combine my Kuva Kohm (55% Magnetic) with a (35%Radiation Kohm). The 55% was full levelled and forma-ed (5 times). The 35% one was levelled but not forma-d. The resultant combination (I was attempting to make it radiation ONLY) resulted in a magnetic Kohm that was completely unforma-d. Not happy with this turn out.

32 minutes ago, IcyAxe said:

Hi!

I tried to get my Kuva Lich, it spawned I killed it, then mercy-killed it, dialogue triggered, it blasted red all around. Then I go to navigation, and I can't find it (someone in my guild who has already done this told me it should be there). Did a mission to see if that would cause it to appear, it didn't. Restarted, it still didn't appear. Going to see if I can still get one to spawn, but figured you might want to know of the bug (or me just being dumb).

Cheers!

Edit: did a mission, Kuva Larvling spawned, I killed it, I got the achievement, it spawned. no clue what might have caused me not to get it the first time.

happened the same to me too today after a solo mission tried to find my new kuva lich didnt appear

kuva lich creation bugs (both experienced in solo runs):

- sometimes in mission the screen flickers red as the announcement of a kuva larvling present usually went, but then nothing more - no message and no larvling on the map either.

- occasionally, even after you mercykilled the larvling, you won't get the notification after returning to the ship. no lich appearing on the starmap either.

edit:

after some more test runs in the same mission, it seems that the problem might be bad timing with the announcement/flickering and mission related announcements happening about the same time. i ran the cassini/saturn capture mission and this happened 4 times in a row (nice rng, DE ^^) either the flickerring happened when i was capturing the target or while the message from lotus came right after that... twice, the larvling appeared and was mercied by me without getting the lichs message back on the ship, and twice the red flicker happened while doing the capturing and the lotus message played seemingly overriding the message of the kuva guard.

looks like a problem with stacked message-events... didn't we had something like that in the past too?

Edited by fr4gb4ll
addition