Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

1. Every melee attack untoggles toggle Sprint. This feels awful.

2. The Display UI is extremely buggy. Toggling the presets in particular makes random things get greyed out incorrectly, and after setting a number of things and restarting, the settings were completely different than when I saved and exited.

2. The UI is reading button prompts from Lunaro. I have chat set to Enter, but the lower left of the screen still shows "T". Similarly, my interact key is bound to F, but all the prompts say "X". Changing the bindings in the lunaro bindings makes the prompts correct (including outside lunaro).

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has been reported, but I ran into a parazon bug. While I was hacking a console to gain access to the Ambulas fight, another player on my team somehow started hacking as well. I finished first, the boss fight started, but I was unable to move. I could open text chat, but that was it. Couldn't get to the menu. When I was killed, I could revive myself using the x key. Couldn't even move my camera. Eventually, I tapped out and alt-F4 my game. I'm almost positive the issue came from the hacking because my warframe was stuck in the new parazon idle animation, and a small version of the corpus hexagon hacking screen when visible before I died for the first time. 

The mod Quickening does not actually increase attack speed. The update notes claim

Quickening - Grants +40% Attack Speed, +20% Combo Count Chance

And considering that mods that are meant to increase the speed of heavy attack wind up speed, they say so expressly, so I don't think this is a misunderstanding on my part. However, in the game, it has no effect on the attack speed, and from my testing it is not just a UI bug, the speed is not applied in combat. 0.833 shown here is the unmodified base attack speed of Guandao:

JIgQcd0.png

I have a ready to claim Forma stuck in my Foundry. When I try to claim it, it says simply "Unknown Error". It's just a regular Forma, which I started constructing prior to the update, obviously.

Edit: I also had other stuff being built prior to the update's deployment, namely all the parts for normal Vauban, which I got to claim normally.

Edit 2: This seems like it was a visual bug only, as reloading into my Orbiter made it go away, as well as adding the item to my Inventory.

Edited by Poisonjack
Adding extra information.

Did a public defence meso mission, someone in the group had used a Meso D4 Radiant relic for the second round. When it opened it had a Deth Prime Cerebrum in it. We all grabbed it and left the mission. When I went to go make it to my surprise it was not there, however i could make Deth Cube Prime. As far as I can tell the relic just flat out gave me the item instead of the blue print. Not sure of the others that were in my group though.

Weeping Wounds doesn't seem to be working at all, as far as I've been trying it, its not stacking at all, Used it on Sigma & Octantis aswell as a Plague Kripath With 25% base Status, both doesnt seem to get any higher status during missions

There doesn't seem to be a time limit on consoles since I've equipped the Intruder mod to my Parazon. I can take minutes if I want, which is surely not intended.

Also, the Masseter collapses to its sheathed position if it's out when you access a console with the Parazon. It resets itself on swinging the weapon or being hit.

Spoiler

Warframe2439.jpg?width=749&height=468

Something else I noticed: melee attacks that used to pause sprinting momentarily, now interrupt it entirely. I use shift bound to "sprint/roll" with "toggle to sprint" turned off. When I perform a melee attack while sprinting, after the attack sprint does no longer resume. I now have to release the shift button and then press and hold it again in order to resume sprinting.

Edit: Others have reported the same issue when "toggle to sprint" is turned on. So for either state of this setting, melee attacks cancel the sprint altogether and require re-engaging manually.

Edited by Mephane

This might be intented, but umbra excalibur's exalted blade's heavy attacks don't produce the energy wave like his other attacks do, making heavy attacks not very viable as you need to get in very close, as typically Reach/Primed Reach aren't on exalted blade and it has a base range of under 3m.