Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Couple of things I noticed so far:

In public missions, in certain time frame, someone can parazon your lich making it permanently invulnerable
d6o0X9L.jpg

Stabbing Kuva Larvling sometimes fails to despawn it and makes it invulnerable instead. Lich still get created and still can finish the mission
2BNuQLJ.jpg

Disruption Demolyst, Latcher and Nox can become Thrall and impossible to kill/extract. Demolyst just beeps furiously till end of mission and doesnt break it, Latcher go underground if it rolls on you and explode, Nox is impossible to kill and just kneel till end of mission. Could probably break defence.
pZP02hZ.jpg

Doing parazon kill on certain angles above the target may fling you through the map to random location. If that location is "safe to stand", game may start to lag fps until you fell down a map. /unstuck fixes this. It also affect melee ground slam to some degree, especially if you aim at flying target or turret, but it never got me stuck.
lKIXoRo.jpg

35 minutes ago, Lyroth said:

Throwing a fishing spear on the Plains of Eidolon will freeze your character for 3 seconds.

In addition to this, after the first throw, at least while using Gauss noble, (I haven't checked with other frames) the fishing spear gets stuck into the left arm. Even when aiming.

- Some doors in Grineer tilesets during invasions are missing the outer border:

Spoiler

lX1NB9l.jpg

- Some Orb Vallis Preservations don't show up the animal tracks neither the map area that we need to go

Spoiler

OnRQgB0.jpg

- Some places in Orb Vallis lakes the water is dark blue where the Luminous Dye can't reveal the fish, like in this picture you can only see a tiny part of the fish that is outside it. Knowing that we can see them even behind terrain, this shouldn't block the Luminous Dye.

Spoiler

O0WOkDO.jpg

- Throwing a Fishing Spear prevents player movement and actions for some seconds if you don't hit a fish (if you hit it works fine, probably the game is going into a state where it waits the minimum duration of the fish display animation to proceed).

- Extraction waypoints sometimes appear directly at extraction, rather than guiding you room-to-room, making it difficult to find it. Found this in 3 Invasion missions in a row (same mission as above screenshot of the doors without border), don't know if mode-specific or tileset-specific.

- Orb Vallis Animal Tracks were very difficult to see before, but the visual updates of the Old Blood made it almost impossible to see in some cases, as they are the same color of the ground and it's very bright. Needed to lower the brightness so much that the other missions were almost unplayable at those settings

- Lighting in the Liset makes the Gauss card (and possibly others) completely white no matter where I put it.

- Naramon's Power Spike almost never works in the Simulacrum.

- Sometimes when quickly transferring into operator and using Void Dash the camera will fade black like when a warframe goes into forbidden places to be teleported back, then return to normal.

- Fragon Brokk Hammer Skin still has "-10% Channelling efficiency" in its description.

- Reposting Sarpa-related bugs: animation out of sync and disabling projectiles -  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1136758-pc-the-old-blood-bug-reporting/page/56/?tab=comments#comment-11149243

Edited by Daiwulf

Sigma & Octantis thrown is bugged, will home in on allies aggressively but absolutely no homing on enemies.

Sarpa STILL locks down some controls frequently, not sure the trigger but happens with both stances at least once a mission. Will also sometimes fire blanks on shot combos when this happens.

Edited by AgniKaijin

On 2019-11-10 at 3:01 PM, Mos-Eisley said:

I got the kuva guard speech in the first mission I ran after the update, but no larvaling spawn. Didnt see the kuva guard until yesterday. Initially I wasnt really trying to actively spawn a larvaling, but even when I did start to try to get one to spawn still nothing. I dont know what triggered it, but I was finally able to get my first lich yesterday. After getting rid of that one I mercy'd another larvling, but did not get a lich from it. In the following mission, I mercy'd another larvling, which did generate a lich. 

unfortunately that lich had the same weapon as my first one 😕 

I found a fix. If your not getting spawns, switch to another frame. Should sort the issue.

As for weapons ive got weapons in the following pattern so far: 112334

So I have encountered a lingering UI bug for the parazon mod sequence when stabbing Kuva Liches. It doesn't happen all the time, but once it does the lingering UI bug occurs every time I stab the Kuva Lich it happened on until I finally kill it. I've only had it happen on two Kuva liches for me, and I unfortunately did not keep track of what the first lich to cause this was. The current bugged lich is a toxic lich, spawned by Saryn Prime, using the Kuva Ogris. I believe I was playing as Wisp both times this started happening.

Video of issue in spoiler:

Spoiler

Various F6 screenshots in spoiler:

Spoiler

5UCE0xN.jpgmVREg9E.jpgvPi5D86.jpglt16t6J.jpgWx0VZlm.jpgKOJQfLj.jpg

-While equipped with your archgun, it is possible (sometimes) to perform melee attacks without switching back to primary/secondary/melee.

-Blocking sometimes causes the camera to turn 180 degrees. (I'm playing on a Steam controller. I don't know if this has anything to do with it.)

after desintegrating my 7th lich yesterday i went for the next one with nidus (for toxin bonus). sabotage spot calypso on saturn. flickering red light during the mission appears, i continue in hope of the guardian to appear and find my new "victim" but nope... nothing more happened. ok... maybe i have more luck on telesto (exterminate, saturn). red lichts again, then.... nothing more. i switched to sedna picked adaro.. the go to spot where i got my larvlings 1st try so far. red lights flickering.... nothing after that.

i tried the same missions with nekros in backward order, still nothing.

now i did missions with ivara.... same red flicker and nothing more.

still no new lich after at least 12 missions. this is so sad because i really like the new stuff!

8 minutes ago, Navahija said:

after desintegrating my 7th lich yesterday i went for the next one with nidus (for toxin bonus). sabotage spot calypso on saturn. flickering red light during the mission appears, i continue in hope of the guardian to appear and find my new "victim" but nope... nothing more happened. ok... maybe i have more luck on telesto (exterminate, saturn). red lichts again, then.... nothing more. i switched to sedna picked adaro.. the go to spot where i got my larvlings 1st try so far. red lights flickering.... nothing after that.

i tried the same missions with nekros in backward order, still nothing.

now i did missions with ivara.... same red flicker and nothing more.

still no new lich after at least 12 missions. this is so sad because i really like the new stuff!

Works like Juggernaut. After the flickering go on a killing frenzy. If you kill fast enough they will show.

On 2019-10-31 at 2:28 PM, Test-995 said:

My orvius are now unable to catch(capture?) enemies like prior to update, tried both dual wielding and melee mode (with old charge and new charge), against CC immune enemies/normal enemies, with whirlwind and without whirlwind but none of it worked.

orvius was my favorite weapon. de please fix

8 hours ago, PiiaAnno said:

When i try to make my Kuva lich it fails every time. I killed kuva larving 4 times today and interacted with it after defete. i get conversation saying it is risen or whatever and after i exit mission no kuva lich is created.

Same for me, except only with male Larvling. I can make female Kuva Liches just fine, but male fails to make a Lich every single time. The Kuva Guardian confirms the Larvling became a Lich, but when I return to my ship, nothing happens. No new Lich is created.

37 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

p1vZRr.png

Kuva Survival Endless Relic opening does not reward a relic, and does not show a relic being rewarded either.

Also why is it 50%?

Also the 50% isn't 50%, The Kuva Pod which is 400 Kuva should be 600 Kuva with 50% but it is only 500.

keep getting stuck to the floor or wall or falling throw the map 90% of the time it seems to have something to do with mercy finishers also can you please for the love of god stop giving me the same Kuva Weapons over and over again Thank You very much.

hi !
Today i killed another kuva lich. I vanquished it. Back in my orbiter, his weapon ( a kuva chakkhurr ) was ready to claim in my foundry. I claimed it, and few hours after, when i wanted to equipped it to pex that new weapon, it was impossible to find it in my arsenal. The weapon completly disappeared of my inventory. After a reconnection it still missing.

Can you fix that hole in my inventory please, i need all my weapons !

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

grendel & eidolon lures are somewhat problematic together if grendel 'feast' on them before hacking and then 'regurgitate' (seriously, do you really had to use the medical term for puking here?) them out again, seemingly destroying the lure in the process... but not really so - also seemingly you created an exception handle for lures getting 'lost' in whatever way (except, i guess, being destroyed by the eidolons). the 'lost' lures will get transported to the map entrance, which is good and would be a nice strategy to 'collect' them beforehand to the hunt, but sadly, the lures while still hackable, will be stucked halfway in the ground and won't spawn to the player, no matter what - including AW-use, teleportation and being far away from them.

i see a potential of abuse by jokers who want to annoy other eidolon hunter and would suggest keeping a keen eye out for grendels joining the party for now...

another little bug with grendel is fishing: after the first use of any spear, it will get 'stucked' on his other hand (whyever that may be the case) - it's still possible to throw the spear though it will be invisible and it might occasionally not fly out immediately. it may also be misbehave in catching the fish, even though using the best spear for a fish, and only 'damaging' it instead - though, this might have been me using the stun-spear before on this spot, since i only had this on this one hotspot and none other afterwards.

anyway, the graphical bug can be redeemed by using the quick-melee or ground-slam, although only again for one throw, then it will be invisible again.

52 minutes ago, Navyllus said:

hi !
Today i killed another kuva lich. I vanquished it. Back in my orbiter, his weapon ( a kuva chakkhurr ) was ready to claim in my foundry. I claimed it, and few hours after, when i wanted to equipped it to pex that new weapon, it was impossible to find it in my arsenal. The weapon completly disappeared of my inventory. After a reconnection it still missing.

Can you fix that hole in my inventory please, i need all my weapons !

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

did you searched for it by name? it starts with the lichs name and it (seemingly) always at the end of the list in the respective inventory - that is, the end of the list before the items you could buy in there...

i also thought the weapon been missing but then found it there.