Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

After my 4th lich kill bugged (when prompted to save or kill the lich, I selected D for kill and the screen froze on me...had to Alt-F4; when i re-entered the game the weapon from that lich kill was waiting in my foundry), I haven't been able to get a lich to appear. I've had the Larvae spawn several times for me (I was on single player for each of them) and it registered the mercy kill and whispered to me in each mission just like it had done for all of the previous missions...however when the mission was completed, there is no Lich waiting for me in the navigation screen nor do I receive any of the cut-scene chat from it. It's been stuck like this for days now. I opened a support ticket and they closed it and directed me to find support for the problem here.

UPDATE: 11/13/19 12:00 PM ET - I Optimized my cache and then I verified it. Ran missions, no longer saw Larvae spawning at all. After completing several, switched frames and then Larvae appeared. After killing it, the lich is now reappearing on my screen/ui.

Edited by mangarrr
Providing update

36 minutes ago, mangarrr said:

After my 4th lich kill bugged (when prompted to save or kill the lich, I selected D for kill and the screen froze on me...had to Alt-F4; when i re-entered the game the weapon from that lich kill was waiting in my foundry), I haven't been able to get a lich to appear. I've had the Larvae spawn several times for me (I was on single player for each of them) and it registered the mercy kill and whispered to me in each mission just like it had done for all of the previous missions...however when the mission was completed, there is no Lich waiting for me in the navigation screen nor do I receive any of the cut-scene chat from it. It's been stuck like this for days now. I opened a support ticket and they closed it and directed me to find support for the problem here.

I had something like this (without the d/c) and it seems certain abilities (mirage shadows) and weapons might be annoying when getting a larving into lich: I'm now using just very basic weapons and frames to get them.. but obviously the client breaking could have really messed up your account status, you might need DE dev help (not support).

is there anyone watching these threads? 

there is bugs everywhere,

1. POE Archwing mode (AW), we cant use melee(E) to get out of AW mode. The only method i know to get out is by changing into K-drive midair, but that one might trigger another bug which make us endlessly drowning into the earth. [yes, out of the map]

2. normal AW mode cant use melee weapon, if i use it by accident i cant return back into my gun mode.. 

3. Titania cant use melee in her 4th form.. etc

pls, someone fix these asap. thanks in advance

Hello everyone,

Today i'm making this post because i'm a little bit confused about how my kuva liche is acting lately (see the link below...)

https://prnt.sc/pw27mw

At the third attempt i discover 2 of the mod i need to use to kill it, but it seems it changed at the fourth try 😅.

The last thing is the fifth and sixth try.... i precise my liche did not spawn today and i did not try to found out the combinaison but i was playing with player who killed or try to killed their liche... does it means it counted me as a try of killing also my liche ?? 😕

- embers heat level increases if you cast inferno without any enemies around, costing no energy by doing so and still getting the DR up to max.

- embers heat level also increases seemingly further than the indicator suggest, noticable by the ever increasing energy consumption after reaching 90% - it's ok that the DR is capped at 90% and also if the energy cost increases with time, but we surely could use any kind of indication about this on the display beside the energy-meter... also, reduce those excess-cost a bit and also reduce the speed the heat level builds up (since this sure as hell ain't a linear increase and also not only depending on how many enemies are around).

Twice now my Kuva lich has disappeared shortly after spawning in a mission. Each time he grabs me and then inexplicably vanishes after completing the first part of the animation for the suplex attack thing where I'm lifted up then the animation ends right away. After that I get released from the grab and he disappears. The first time I died right away and the second time I survived. He hasn't leveled up or had his anger decrease from either time 

A lich just killed me when I attempted to execute with the correct sequence.

This is my third lich, so I know how this should go here. I've known the first two in the sequence for a bit, I've been getting killed guessing the 3rd for awhile. I get the 3rd murmur done, so its obviously netra, xata, vome

I've been doing netra, xata successfully for awhile. I attempt with netra, xata, vome equipped. It body slams me on netra and strikes it though on the hud UI. After the fail there is no record of the attempt in the codex. I did the mission with squad, there was one lich before mine who's execution was failed. Any ideas? 

-----------

Finding the lich a second time, and making a second attempt did work. I did not change my parazon modes between the two attempts. It might have been a bug with that session? I wish I had a screen shot of this, but when it rejected the 1st symbol and killed me, I was honestly shocked.

Edited by ravik75
Updating information

Not sure if this has been reported but having the interact and mercy kill key being the same button is weird if you're near something interactable.

Thrall area which obviously has grineer has grineer ramparts.  Rampart was near cliff (Mars).  Thrall was using rampart.  Killed the thrall off the rampart, start mercy kill.  Stuck facing rampart but not using rampart, no other keys/buttons working (not even bringing up chat), mercy kill didn't push through.  Waited for mobs to kill me so I could rez, worked normally.

And then the ich spawns between wall and rampart.  I don't have any requiem mods but said what the hell.  It's fine because the lich will auto kill anyway.

After lich leaves, thrall spawns in the same area.  Just to see if it's reproducible, I mercy kill it near the rampart.  Yep, stuck again facing rampart but not using it.  This time I think the mercy kill went through.  Sinc the lich spawned, no other mobs nearby so I can respawn so I had to force the game closed.  But hey, it proved that this probably rare circumstance is reproducible.

14 hours ago, Eienlanzer said:

UI is disappearing and leaving only the 1st requiem when the Kuva Liche Kills you.

How:

Bring a Kuva Lich from full health down to knees on first Bar. Get the 1st requiem correct.

Bring Second Health Bar down and Lich to knees.Get it wrong. You die, and UI stays locked on the White (correct requiem ) and remains through rest of mission.

No waypoints, or gun sites etc.. to shoot or guide you to exit.

If in a party, and the next player's lich appears, and they get it wrong, your UI will show their RED (Wrong requiem ) fill the middle slot. This will fix the UI bug and go back to normal.

Yep, Had exactly this on a Lua spy and an Earth defense.

took a video of the issue, hope it helps

Very strange specific bug. When my converted Lich, Bokk Tevu, comes to help, and sometimes when other peoples' do, a talking window (where it shows the character talking) shows up with the name Agor Rok. I've never had a Lich by that name and a character model doesn't show up in it.

There are some discrepancies in the damage granted by elemental bonuses for Kuva Weapons.

The issue appears to be how the 'bonus' is applied. For some of the Kuva Weapons it applies normally.

For example

[Kuva Kohm]

Linked Base Damage: 20.0 - This is the damage seen when looking at the Kuva Kohm's link in the in-game chat. This is done by typing [Kuva Kohm] in the in-game chat.

Midakk Fenn Kuva Kohm: 56.0 (+32% Heat)

20.0 +32.0% = 20.0 +6.4 = 56.4 = 56.0 (Losing 0.4 damage here is probably just rounding for pellet math, not a big deal.)

As you can see the bonus applies normal for the Kuva Kohm. Likewise it applies correctly to the Kuva Kraken, Kuva Quartakk, Kuva Shildeg, and Kuva Twin Stubbas. However this does not apply correctly to the rest of the Kuva Weapons. At first I thought it was specifically affecting Kuva Weapons with AoE projectile properties, but it became clear that it was affecting other weapons as well, just not to the same extent.

Going from least affected to most affected.

[Kuva Karak]

Linked Base Damage: 23.0

Vogg Mud' Kuva Karak: 28.0 (+26% Heat)

23.0 +26.0% = 28.98 = 29.0 (Missing 1 base damage)

[Kuva Brakk]

Linked Base Damage: 130.0

Kuva Brakk: 160.2 (+29% Heat) This is data from a friends Kuva Brakk

130.0 +29.0% = 130.0 +37.7 = 167.7 = 167.7 or 168.0 (Missing 5.5 base damage)

[Kuva Drakgoon]

Linked Base Damage: 460.0

Kuva Drakgoon: 570.0 (+26% Radiation) This is data from a friends Kuva Drakgoon

460.0 +26.0% = 460.0 +119.6 = 579.6 (Missing 9.6 base damage)

[Kuva Seer]

Linked Base Damage: 200.0

Rukk Kalob Kuva Seer: 236.0 (+28% Radiation)

200.0 +28.0% = 256.0 (Missing 20.0 base damage)

[Kuva Ayanga]

Linked Base Damage: 274.0

Kuva Ayanga: 297.0 (+26% Toxin)

274.0 +26.0% = 345.24 = 345.2 or 345.0 (Missing 48.0 base damage)

[Kuva Chakkhurr]

Linked Base Damage: 366.0

Sitidd Hovekk Kuva Chakkhurr: 484.0 (+46% Radiation)

366 +168.36 = 534.36 = 534.4 (Missing 50.4 base damage)

[Kuva Ogris]

Linked Base Damage: 454.0

Yavipp Ud't Kuva Ogris: 491.0 (+29% Radiation)

454.0 +29.0% = 454.0 +131.66 = 585.66 = 585.7 (Missing 124.7 base damage)

Sidenote: The Kuva Ogris description is inaccurate as its base damage is not superior to the base Ogris it is significantly weaker.

[Kuva Tonkor]

Linked Base Damage: 733.0

Roo Tadd Kuva Tonkor: 748.0 (+27% Radiation)

733.0 +27.0% = 733.0 +197.91 = 930.91 = 930.9 or 931.0 (Missing 183.0 base damage)

Logically speaking one would expect a 'bonus' to apply to the base damage of a weapon. The damage weighting being skewed slightly is fine as long as the base damage is consistent for each specific weapon with the same bonus. Any clarification would be appreciated.

I have a Kuva Chakkhurr that somehow leveled up to rank 34, four ranks beyond Max.

I've added two forma to it. Leveling after the first forma worked as expected, reaching Max level. I added a second forma and leveled for a while. After finishing the third sortie mission (assasination of Vay Hek), the weapon went from rank 28 to 33. An arbitration mission after that pushed it to rank 34.

In the weapon upgrade screen, it was no longer possible to use Polarization in the Actions screen, nor could a focus lens be applied; both options were greyed out with the message "requires max rank Kuva Chakkhurr".

One more arbitration, and the mission results no longer listed any XP gain for the weapon, and it remained at rank 34. In the Actions screen, Polarization was no longer greyed out, but focus lens was still disabled with the same max rank error as before.

I polarized the weapon with another forma, and now it's back to Unranked. With luck, that's the end of it, but I'll keep an eye out to see if it reproduces when I approach max rank again.

rank-33-kuva-chakkhurr.png

2 hours ago, Nythyrra said:

I have a Kuva Chakkhurr that somehow leveled up to rank 34, four ranks beyond Max.

I've added two forma to it. Leveling after the first forma worked as expected, reaching Max level. I added a second forma and leveled for a while. After finishing the third sortie mission (assasination of Vay Hek), the weapon went from rank 28 to 33. An arbitration mission after that pushed it to rank 34.

In the weapon upgrade screen, it was no longer possible to use Polarization in the Actions screen, nor could a focus lens be applied; both options were greyed out with the message "requires max rank Kuva Chakkhurr".

One more arbitration, and the mission results no longer listed any XP gain for the weapon, and it remained at rank 34. In the Actions screen, Polarization was no longer greyed out, but focus lens was still disabled with the same max rank error as before.

I polarized the weapon with another forma, and now it's back to Unranked. With luck, that's the end of it, but I'll keep an eye out to see if it reproduces when I approach max rank again.

rank-33-kuva-chakkhurr.png

Because thats not its max rank. The max rank for them is 40, and goes up each time you use forma. Just like paracesis.

Oh, sorry about this, I am rather new to these forums, so I posted a bug report in the UI section, unaware that I might need to post it here(I still am not sure which is the proper location). The problem is wisp UI disappears when failing to test a requiem mod on a lich. (so far, it seems only wisp, based on other player's replies). This is the link to the report in question, it contains all the details needed. I hope this gets a fix, as it is pretty much makes wisp unplayable for killing liches: