Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

You can kill somoene elses lich in operator form. Doing so crashed the game when you deliver the third blow. Happend in a multiplayer game just now, at first i thaught DE had put in a way to vanquish other peoples lich when they werent sacrificing themselves to them.

Edited by insum

I swapped loadouts while at navigation and it swapped everything correctly, except for my focus school and my companion. Extremely odd that it chose those 2 things and nothing else. As soon as I got back from the mission it went back to the correct school in the loadout and companion.

When using Titania's 4 in captura, It softlocks me.

in detail:

When i use Titania's 4, (and before she is swapped out with her smaller self) and go into freecam mode, i can use the extra photo settings and filters and bring up the 'esc' menu normally.

Once Titania is swapped out for her smaller self, I am softlocked into the freecam screen. All I can do is press F6 and move my camera around. I cannot go into the extra photo settings menu at all. If i manage to bring up my 'esc' menu, it pops up infront of mini Titania, meaning it does not fill my screen and the whole menu is flipped from my perspective. The only way I can leave captura is find mini Titania and then click on the "leave captura" option.

Note: this is not limited to one captura scene, it happens on all of them.

On 2019-11-02 at 4:43 AM, HelloFate said:

Adaptation mod is not working correctly, it provides damage resistance for the first damage type taken but does NOT apply any others until the timer for the first expires.

After doing some testing it appears that adaptation is NOT giving damage resistance to types from an enemy except for their highest damage type. For example a heavy gunner deals impact, puncture and slash damage in that order if I'm not mistaken however you are getting the resistance for impact but NOT for puncture or slash. I recreated the results in the simulacrum and had noticed that this was indeed the case after noticing the impact resistance while taking puncture and slash procs WITHOUT receiving any resistance towards those damage types. Hope this helps in resolving the issue as I rather enjoyed the mod when it was working as intended and now it makes playing some of the higher level missions a bit tedious for me personally while playing frames with lower armor and/or health stats. Thanks for your time.

I've found a bug with grendel's pulverize:

If you transform in the air, it can glich, making you unable to use any powers or turn off the skill.

when you run out of energy, the skill ends, but the results are quite funny.

sorry if I made any mistakes, english is my second language.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 2019-10-31 at 7:07 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Old Blood: Update 26.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Especially with mainlines, where its likely to have many issues creep up on launch. Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced are logged to be fixed once we’re comfortable with where we’re at with squashing the monster bugs. We appreciate your patience! 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

after the hotfix i still cant kill my lich, i have vanquished him so many times and still nothing https://imgur.com/a/eNpBpsl

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed another case of the Vasca Curative not working/curing infected Kavats

The curative worked for me in hotfix 26.0.7  

the most recent hotfix (26.0.7) buffed the +crit chance melee mods now being 120% and 220% (275% for double sac) which is great sure, blood rush is still best to use instead due to over 700% +cc but anyways. Issue regarding this is this now makes a lot of melee +cc rivens obsolete. Example is my Kronen Prime with old sac steel adding 88% but now 220%. I used a great riven I had that added +147% crit chance before this and it worked well but now is outshined from steel being buffed. Could we have our rivens not doubled but scale with new steel to remain competitive? Since now even nearly max riven dispo +cc rivens will not compete with sac steel (specially if you use both) Images below to explain better.
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Also might want to bring up True punishment if you want it to ever be used more than for big paper stats

unknown.png

The "Naru" Syandana is completely broken. One wing sticks out of my Warframes shoulder, with the other wing coming from between the thighs.
0017c78e36066bb4f52087e282f7b45b.jpg

This seems to trigger for all Warframes, and is not exclusive to Titania.

Edited by BurningPenguin6
Added a bit of info I initially forgot to include.

The binding for Heavy Attacks does not work if the melee weapon is currently holstered - which happens often, for example just aim gliding for a second holsters the melee weapon.
Please fix this to make heavy attacks reliable.

(and yes, I have secondary fire and heavy attacks mapped to different keys, so this should work)

Attack speed increasing effects (outside of mods) also increase the speed of Mercy Finisher animations, but not the camera tracking. On most Mercy animations it's no biggie, but the camera falling behind is noticeable on a few Mercy finishers used on regular enemies and on your Kuva Lich. From my testing, abilities and arcanes that increase attack speed, including Volt 2, Valk 2, Gauss 4, Harrow 2, Wisp speed Mote, and Arcane Strike all cause this to happen. I haven't tested out any other attack speed increasing effects, but I think this would still be the case.

The camera tracks as if the animation is playing at regular speed and thus visually falls behind, failing to keep your Warframe onscreen because the animation itself is playing out faster. This is especially noticeable for when finishing your Lich (or when they are finishing you) as your Warframe goes ahead and does their thing while the camera seems to randomly hop around and you hardly get to see the cool animations. In my case, whenever I'm Redlining as Gauss and don't have the Requiem mods for my Lich, they break my back before the camera even pans to where they would be holding me up and all I get to see is this awkward angle of the corner of my Lich's head and upper back.

Hotfix 26.0.7. I'm having issues with the new "hold melee to heavy attack" feature. It's mostly a problem with high attack speed weapons or when I'm using Valkyr. While I'm spamming my light attacks, the game will register me holding to attack which causes me to do a heavy and blow my whole combo which is a huge issue when running combo-based builds.

Hotfix 26.0.7 - Other people's Liches always run away if you thrall them before dropping their health down. Seems to be a bug that has been around since Liches released. I saw someone say that this was due to the Thrall + Reave combo dealing too much damage but it consistently happens independent of using Reave. Does not appear to happen when you thrall your own Lich (I've only done that once though and been too scared to test it out again)