Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I had just killed my lich, and either had a host migration during it or caused by it (when the convert/vanquish option appears). This cancelled the convert/vanquish option, spawned an invisible copy of my lich (no healthbar/voice) and forced me to be unarmed for the rest of the mission.

26.0.7: I'm doing public spy missions on Jupiter. I've done three back-to-back. And the conculyst in the secret lab(s) won't spawn if I'm not the host. 

Also, I had a strange issue with vault A. The front door unlocked. But all inner doors remained locked. Like others have said, the outer console could be hacked over and over. You can't skip vaults. So the whole mission was ruined. 

Secondary weapon "Pox" issue in update 26.0.7.

I used to be able to completely strip armor off of multiple(6) enemies with 2 throws of the pox in the simulacrum, but now I need 4 throws for only 1 enemy. Nothing has changed in the build I was using and the riven disposition hasn't been touched either. This was working just fine in update 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1. It was right after update 26.0.7 went live that I saw the problem.

Update 26.0.7 had this change to AoE, but it was just a visual change to the UI if I read correctly:

Launcher Area-Of-Effect Change: Area-of-effect Damage is now a separate stat with its own header in the Arsenal (plus everyone else that stats are shown), and AOE damage radius is now also displayed. Previously, AoE damage values were merged with regular on hit damage values.

Now now I know, "Just throw 4 pox to strip armor completely off 1 enemy, it's only 2 more clicks stop being lazy." And I'm totally okay with that minus the ability to strip multiple enemies at the same time.

I just want to know whether it was actually a bug, a stealth Nerf, or if I was reading things incorrectly.

Edited by PeachyPeaches

Melee Crit Chance mod bump for heavy attacks is not applying to glaive heavy throws as expected. The heavy attack button throw is not showing the extra crit chance. I should be seeing pretty regular orange crits,  .24[1] * 1+4.4 = 1.29, but I'm instead seeing occasional white impacts.

Reproducing: Equip a glaive[2] w/ a max rank Sacrificial Steel installed. Point at enemy, push heavy attack button. Repeat step 2 until you get a non crit.

[1] "Throw" entry, as I am unsure what the difference between that and "Charged Throw" are in the current implementation, and it has lower crit chance.

[2] Tested with Glaive Prime and Pathocyst in Simulacrum.

Further testing showed the explosion counts as a heavy attack, not the throw. Of which there is one sort of mention in the patch notes that thrown weapons can gain combo multiplier.

New issue: Explosion mostly produces white numbers, occasional yellows, and even rarer oranges, and it's very unclear what's going on. Killing Blow is not reflected in blast damage entry. At the very least we could use a separate crit chance on the explosion entry in the arsenal UI.  Glaive prime w/ sac pressure, sac steel, and corrupt charge as only mods, all at max rank, simulacrum.

Edited by WeeMadHamish
additional testing / facepalm moment

Got stuck at choosing convert or vanquish lich, the UI didn't show, can't open chat, hold A or D only move the camera angle

I am guessing it happen when AI space mom is talking or when other player was doing the objective. The mission i was doing is a sabotage mission.

ApPHVMO.jpg

Edit 1: So i tried to kill the lich again but now the requiem mods that i used (XATA, JAHU, KHRA) is incorrect/changed

rDNbZju.jpg

Edited by skyztam97

On 2019-11-12 at 8:30 AM, Eienlanzer said:

UI is disappearing and leaving only the 1st requiem when the Kuva Liche Kills you.

How:

Bring a Kuva Lich from full health down to knees on first Bar. Get the 1st requiem correct.

Bring Second Health Bar down and Lich to knees.Get it wrong. You die, and UI stays locked on the White (correct requiem ) and remains through rest of mission.

No waypoints, or gun sites etc.. to shoot or guide you to exit.

If in a party, and the next player's lich appears, and they get it wrong, your UI will show their RED (Wrong requiem ) fill the middle slot. This will fix the UI bug and go back to normal.

EDIT* Happening to Wisp only (so far). 

I can confirm this. It happens to me 100% of the time on Wisp and randomly on other frames.  My whole UI is gone after either failing OR killing my lich.  Impossible to play afterwards almost to the point where you just have to sit there and wait for your teammates to finish the mission.  If you are playing solo, well, you are screwed.  

Running mission with mirage after some time and just noticed that somehow Mirage HoM clone doesn't fire with the Kuva Tonkor, tried in the simulacrum and assume it just a bug with the new weapon and somehow the old Tonkor also have the same bug.

Tried with other launcher and it doesn't shows the same bug, that is until you at your last shot for the clip/magazine

So for some reason if you are on your last ammo on the clip/magazine the clone won't fire at all if you put +magazine capacity mods on Tonkor so it's 2 shot per clip the clone will fire for the first shot and shoot nothing for the second one

So far Ogris, Secura/Penta, Torid, Kuva/Tonkor tested and if you're on the last ammo on the clip the clone won't fire.

If you're doing a rover hijack mission like Sorath on Europa and the rover runs you over while mercy killing a thrall, you get horribly bugged and you can't move until you completely die. Being resurrected by my sentinel didn't help.

Also- if the rover gets taken over by the grineer enemies, the lotus dialogue says that the corpus have complete control of the rover -- but it's not the corpus in this instance because it's a lich mission.

Im not sure if this is an exploit or a bug but id like to report it either way. Go to the simulacrum and summon dargyns at any level, then destroy their ships (dont kill thje pilots) and the pilots will spawn at a random level between 1-491 or more,at least thats the highest level ive seen.  

note: i dont know how to insert images, would be nice if someone told me how to : P

Edited by yutyrannus_rex

Old Blood and Spy Missions

First, thanks DE for the update, ando sorry my english, I'm using Google Translate)
Second, my intention with this post is to report the problem, not encourage its practice.
Recently I was doing spy missions to get the new Parazon Mods, and realized something was not correct, when getting some of the A / B / C points is allowed to interact with the console again, thus allowing to gain "infinite XP".

This can be a problem if combined with other factors to increase speed + XP gain.
Example:

Without triggering the alarms + Affinity Boost + Smeeta Buf + Cipher + Quickly interacting with "X" and "Y" (using Cipher) makes this farm very consistent.

Example in practice
The console in Pluto - Oceanum spying usually has 4,000 affinity, which will be tripled if completed without triggering the alarms = 12,000 + double affinity = 24,000 + Smeeta Buff = 48,000 per hack.

Note
The Affinity earned is dependent on the complexity of the Vault, and corresponds with enemy level.
Apparently this error is happening ONLY with Corpus panels, I performed tests on Kuva Fortress and other Grineer maps and do not present this error.
Do not require any specific Parazon mods.

I tried to open a Ticket by Desk Support, but I was unsuccessful, the page is not opening for me, so I'm posting right here.

There's a bug with the current lich trading system that is causing false failures in lich encounters during missions.

I traded a lich to a clanmate and was helping them run the thrall and takedown missions. We got the lich to spawn in two different missions, where my clanmate survived, but I managed to die to the boss. However, since the lich still considered me as a "target" he just went invulnerable and disappeared as though he had killed my clanmate instead. We had to resort to him running the last missions solo just to make sure I didn't end up screwing it up accidentally.

Encountered some bugs with Revenant. Using Enthrall on a Lich who is downed and awaiting Mercy despawns them from the mission. Using Reave on a Lich also sometimes despawns them, but it only seems to happen if the damage is enough to take out the active health segment. Useful for getting rid of a Lich without getting your back broken but also very problematic because it can be used to grief by despawning other people's Liches. 

Kill or capture three Sentients mission in Plains of Eidolon:

When I drive my board for escaping the "energy-spark" wave released by Gantulyst or Hydrolyst,  somtimes I will fall into the underground 4km.

What the condition is when I am in the underground 4km: it can't be resolved by code "/unstuck". I still can see my friends' Hp changing normally, and  hear the sound of defeating the Sentient normally. 

Grendel doesn't seem to consume an enemy in his stomach at lower levels with nourish. I'm not exactly sure how to recreate this bug. But ever since I unlocked nourish, I noticed that the enemies in my stomach were not consumed. I'm still leveling him so I cannot confirm if this is happening at level 30 but I tried using it with 1 enemy and 10 enemies and sometimes the enemy was consumed but it was inconsistent. I tried being near allies or far away, no difference. Not exactly certain what's going on here but the description says it consumes an enemy so I figured I might as well report it.

The Phantasma's alternate fire plasma bomb is broken when using punch through mods; the projectile can phase through the environment and doesn't explode when hitting enemies. Higher punch through values also make the phasing through the environment worse. 

Edited by Ark442