Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

On 2019-11-04 at 12:18 AM, N64Gamefreak said:

I had the correct Requiem mod combo, my Lich was defeated, and the screen shifted to the camera view where you kill or subvert, but there was no prompt to do either.  Pressing Esc did nothing, typing /unstuck (with the chat box invisible, of course) did nothing.  I had to Alt + F4.  Frustrating!

My last two liches wanted to chat instead of die. I pressed D but nothing happened.

Timer ended and squad chat box was up so I pressed enter:

"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Then I wanted to convert the bad weapon, good power lich:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAA"

He was killed.

So basically the game is opening chat box when I go to kill them instead of taking my A or D as kill or convert.

it's typing into chat box, which was not open, since I was spamming F to melee him.

Edited by MajFauxPas

I have a bug involving the Kuva Tonkor. My Kuva Tonkor very rarely procs a status (maybe 0.1% of the time), even with 57.8% status chance. Not only does this prevent my Tonkor from proc, but I also believe that it prevents my Tombfinger and Gram Prime from proccing with 60% and 89% status chance respectively. All of my weapons status normally in the simulacrum, but not in normal missions. Hopefully this can be fixed as my Wisp's build requires statuses for Growing Power.

Performing a Mercy Finisher while within range of the context action to enter a Rampart causes a total loss of functionality.

I technically performed the finisher, then entered the Rampart, however I couldn't fire anything, or move, or rotate the camera, or chat. I could however press Escape to use that menu. Still couldn't chat. Adjacent enemies downing me knocked me out of this state.

So there are two weird issues.

I was in an open public mission and only one other person joined. After a minute or two their lich spawned and the other player disconnected, leaving me alone with their lich in the mission. I was able to "Mercy" their lich and it was updating my murmur/parazon mod progress as though it was my lich. I ended up dying since my second mod was wrong, but the first mod was confirmed correct. Later in the mission, my lich spawned and I did the same thing. It confirmed that the first mod was right and the second was wrong.

Not sure why I could interact with someone else's lich, but this isn't the first time this has happened on the most recent patch (26.0.7 I think).

Also, lich "griefing" like this shouldn't be possible. If a player disconnects, their lich needs to go away. If I hadn't had the bug to interact with their lich, I wouldn't have been able to get mine to spawn at all.

Kuva Kraken rank inconsistency.
On profile->equipment page Kuva Kraken weapon is displayed as maxed weapon after reaching rank 30. Any other kuva weapon with no forma installed shows expected rank 30, not maxed.
I'm concerned, what if I will try to polarize Kuva Kraken in order to get rank 40, but it will give no affinity for my char mastery rank.

I ended up with an immortal larveling, and didn't gain a Lich on end of mission.

Was hunting for a new kuva larveling. I got one to spawn (sedna exterminate) but it seems he got affected by my mesa's 2nd ability. I removed his health, and performed a mercy attack, the red lighting occured, but the guy didn't rise into the air, just smacked the side of his karak. When my 2nd ability ended, he followed me, shooting, and was immortal. When I finished the mission and extracted, I did not gain a lich.

I encountered a pretty nasty bug while streaming my go through of the Kuva Lich stuff.

A Nox became thralled, I brought it down, but could not mercy it and get a murmur off it. And since it would not die, though it was technically dead, it sat there and kept putting out the toxic death cloud of a dead Nox. And also seemed to prevent other thralls from spawning since it still existed.

Lich-controlled Pavlov mission was listed as exterminate but was actually just the infamous spy mission instead (albeit a Grineer-only one).
It spawned a grand total of 3 thralls.
It didn't reward any of the usual Pavlov rewards after 3 successful hacks - just credits.
The invisible pit holes in the floor in vault C doorways still exist.

Edited by shadyadie

Base IPS  listed on weapons, being oddly reduced by Valence Transfer. For instance if you take 2 Kraken the IPS is the same on each, but one has 25% bonus electric, and the other 50%, if you transfer the 50% shouldn't it just change the electric bonus, instead of lowering the base IPS by .1 which was Identical to start? It's repeatable. 

tl;dr: Kuva Lich stole my sortie reward, now i'm unable to replay any of the sortie missions, they're even removed from the starchart nodes.

(For reference, this whole sequence of events happened on 26.0.8.1, but I doubt it's related to this latest hotfix).

My Kuva Lich stole my sortie reward (Anasa)

9XsgxIZ.png

As a result:

1) "reward pool" section of the sortie interface doesn't show what I earned.

pOLq40K.png

And more importantly

2) I'm unable to replay sortie missions now. When I click one of the missions, nothing happens. The respective nodes don't even show a sortie mission as an option. Which is a shame, since I needed more eximus kills from the first mission.

UqO8TIS.png

I tried restarting the game, no change. I checked with someone else from the same sortie #3 run, they have no issue replaying the mission.

Are kuva weapons supposed to have a different disposition from the weapons they are derived from?  My kuva drakgoon with riven is less effective than my regular drakgoon due to large difference in riven disposition.  How are we supposed to make judgements about kuva rolls when the numbers shown don't reflect stats they will have on kuva weapons?

• Baruuk: While Serene Storm is active, being radiation proc'd by a radiation lich then going into tenno form and back again will sometimes cause his 4th to completely lock up (aka he won't attack, just do some weird bugged out broken animation) then if you end his 4th or switch weapons he will completely lock up and freeze in place. You cannot attack, switch weapons, use abilities, and even /unstuck does not work. All you can do is wait to die or abort mission.
  • The slow melee weapon bug seems to still be active. When attempting mercy on my lich with a slow hammer, sometimes the requiem attempt ui will be left on the screen, obscuring everything, as shown below:

20191120011927_1.jpg

• Mercy killing a lich (not sure if it was just this spot on the map) may sometimes cause the lich to fall out of bounds, thus breaking the attempt. This happened earlier to a random player in public match (grineer gallion tileset):

20191120002746_1.jpg

20191120002757_1.jpg

• Using mercy on a Thrall if the thrall is near a turret or similar interactable will cause the game to think you're using both, thus locking you to the turret and leaving you unable to do anything until you either abort or die.
  • Converted Shildeg-wielding kuva lich ai is still broken, with the lich spawning and doing nothing until it despawns.