Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

while playing with exodia contagen, i have discovered that it gets the x2 bonus from true steel, and if it's supposed to eat the combo when you throw the projectile, it doesn't. which means with the naramon school I can throw red-crit projectiles over and over, with no drain on the combo from throwing. just the natural drain over time with naramon. 

i hope this was detailed enough. ive tested it in today's sortie, Kuva siphons and floods. adaro sedna. it works every time with every frame. 

its also paired with Blood rush. (duh) it shouldnt add up to red crit unless the Exodia contagen has it's own Crit chance and im just Dumb

Edited by Levatat3
left out information

Just defeated my Lich as a client in a mission, but there was no cutscene after choosing 'Convert'.  The Lich just stood there, and I had the Parazon equipped as my 'weapon': I could use abilities, but I couldn't use guns, and couldn't melee.  Typing /unstuck did nothing, jumping in a pit did nothing, switching to Operator and back did nothing.  Why is /unstuck so damned useless?

Kuva lich mission

Happening quite often after the update 26.0.8 . When someone in my party killed their lich , thralls not spawn anymore also lich got bugged after got vanquished and stuck at the kneeing animation cause other ppl lich can be spawned also thralls.

Thralls sometime fall through the map and resurface in a different spot (usually 300-400m away from the original spot).

Revenant combo skill 1 and 3 can make liches to bail out of the mission (not sure this a good bug or bad bug since some ppl being a jerk refuse to mercy their lich so other ppl lich can spawn in, this could be a good thing but still ).

Endless relic missions: Host leaves, host migration, then everyone locked in place. had it 2 times in the last 2 days, once only leaving the party helped, the other time when i alt-f4'd, the game unfroze itself for the other and i was able to reconnect. I had visible ping in fps counter, so probably i wasn't the host. Acquired loot stayed when i left mission, though not noted on rewards screen.

plenty of my weapons disappeared from my inventory

I was doing a sortie, before which, all my weapons were in my inventory, i completed the sortie, got a riven, wanted to complete the challenge with a bow, only to find i only had 4 primary weapons, previously i didnt even have any inventory space

I can understand believing that this is me wanting weapons i accidentally sold, however this isnt the case, i have no clue what is going on, i even lost my Sancti Tigris, and normal tigris with a potato and 6 forma on

I am unable to exit Archwing in any of the open worlds, I have tried to mele or and I even bound my archwing launcher to a key and that also did not work. the only way I can get out is to fly in to water/coolant.

on a related note I cant use archwing mele in archwing missons so that might have something to do with it since it has been like this since the melee update
I can not use titanias archwing mele in razorfly as well

Edited by Hoplipop
added information

Got in trouble with any mission(mostly happen in excavation) that requires carrying item(battery, system key etc) in the mission. Sometimes after picking up the item, I can't do any action including shooting, melee attack, abilities or even tenno transference. Getting killed doesn't help, have to finish the mission or restart only. It happens when I use valkyr prime, not sure about other frame tho. It has happened to me several times already after updating the old blood. 

1. Latest Hotfix somehow broke my current Lich spawning... My Lich is now fully enraged and I revealed all 3 murmurs and she still doesn't spawn in any mission now. Did about 7+ missions now (captures, sabotages, exterminations), not spawning... Going into public, other player's Liches spawn, but not mine.

2. Also, just noticed, that another player I was with, he killed his Lich but it's HP Bar was stuck, still showing on the screen and that music still playing.

P.S.: When will DE start paying us PC players for beta testing warframe and finding thousands of bugs everyday? haha jk jk 🤔🤔🤔🤔
SVqVoE4.jpg

I just guessed all 3 of my liches mods in a row in the same game and I got locked in place when trying to put it down.  I could see others move around me just fine but I couldn't type in chat or move at all and had to be pulled out of the mission by others standing at the end. My ping to the host was normal,nothing to crazy. ESC did nothing,nothing on my keyboard let me interact with the game. It got fixed when I was pulled out of the mission.

I got put on ignore from one of the players and complained at for it,as if I can control when the game bugs out.

Edit:

I just tried the same mods to put the lich down and NOW it's telling me the second mod is wrong even though it accepted all 3 the last mission I was in but it locked up mid lich kill.

Not sure if it matters but this is a lich I traded for.

Edited by wizardeiges

On 2019-11-19 at 5:01 PM, .Raf said:

tl;dr: Kuva Lich stole my sortie reward, now i'm unable to replay any of the sortie missions, they're even removed from the starchart nodes.

(For reference, this whole sequence of events happened on 26.0.8.1, but I doubt it's related to this latest hotfix).

My Kuva Lich stole my sortie reward (Anasa)

9XsgxIZ.png

As a result:

1) "reward pool" section of the sortie interface doesn't show what I earned.

pOLq40K.png

And more importantly

2) I'm unable to replay sortie missions now. When I click one of the missions, nothing happens. The respective nodes don't even show a sortie mission as an option. Which is a shame, since I needed more eximus kills from the first mission.

UqO8TIS.png

I tried restarting the game, no change. I checked with someone else from the same sortie #3 run, they have no issue replaying the mission.

Next day, new sortie, same result (Lich stole my Anasa). Same effect, unable to access the sortie missions again.

Following your patch to fix the issue of finishers against the Lich playing so fast that it broke things, a problem I had never encountered, my finishers against the Lich are now playing so fast that it breaks things. I am dead before the popup telling me I had the wrong Requiem, so fast it actually does not play the entire animation, and then when I get up I am stuck with the Parazon equipped and no access to my other weapons beyond Quick Melee.

Edited by Emperrier

23 hours ago, Numerikuu said:
  • Converted Shildeg-wielding kuva lich ai is still broken, with the lich spawning and doing nothing until it despawns.

Finally got a recorded clip of it. Here's what he does when he spawns:

cyzoegyymmc01.jpg

Also for some reason he wasn't following me there. He was following someone else despite him being my converted lich lol...

Edited by Numerikuu

This just happened to me on a kuva lich mission on defense. first time this has happened. after I killed a thrall and the requiem murmur popped up it just froze, I could semi-navigate with the mini map as that was working fine, and my controls seemed to be inverted in a weird way (like up was right down was left), but even if I was downed, waited to try to see what the other player was doing on the respawn screen, I couldn't and when I revived it was still stuck. I have been having a number of similar glitches of this nature since the liches have been released but none so far have been remotely this bad and they seem to fix themselves (screenshot below. still new to this forum but play the hell out of the game, dunno how to just show the image yet, the blue stuff was my discord overlay) hopefully this one is a fluke and has a ridiculously small chance of happening again

here is a screenshot

Twice in a row now I have had my lich bug after attempting to convert it. Everything is normal up until I hold down A to convert the lich. The icon gets bigger, and then the selection gets locked, but the parazon animation does not play. The lich just stays stuck where it is for the rest of the mission. Meanwhile my frame has no weapons, so I can't shoot or melee. I can use frame abilities, but that's it. If I walk up to the bugged lich, a little box appears that says "X Assassinate" but I did not choose to interact with it either time because I wanted a converted lich, and I learned the first time this happened that just waiting until extraction would still return my stolen items and give me a converted lich. It's annoying for the other people in my team, though, because my lich won't despawn, so no other liches can spawn once he bugs. I was Inaros both times, in case that matters, and spent the rest of the mission throwing sand in peoples faces so I could at least be sort of helpful. 

Hi, I've been having a consistent issue with my entire ui/HUD disappearing except for the minimap after attempting to execute/mercy my lich.

It made the rest of the mission quite difficult, to say the least.

I was playing wisp, and i mention it only because i saw someone else post that it happens to them as wisp as well.

This is what I saw on my screen for the entirety of the remaining mission as far as ui:

YeNogQQ.jpg

Thanks for your time, good luck crushing those bugs!

Still getting mega hitches/lag just as/during a Lich spawning in. Worse when in a group match.

3 hours ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

Profit Taker heist phase 3 seems to be bugged, after activating console A for the first time, consoles A and B become uninteractable afterward, making the mission impossible to complete.

Yeah, the 'fix' to being able to repeatedly hack specific consoles broke the consoles from PT3. The mission is literally unplayable now and you cannot progress, thus rendering access to PT4 impossible.

FB6A0EEA77A284CE35CF5ACCD7DCE8473D1BD766

On 2019-11-12 at 7:30 AM, Eienlanzer said:

UI is disappearing and leaving only the 1st requiem when the Kuva Liche Kills you.

How:

Bring a Kuva Lich from full health down to knees on first Bar. Get the 1st requiem correct.

Bring Second Health Bar down and Lich to knees.Get it wrong. You die, and UI stays locked on the White (correct requiem ) and remains through rest of mission.

No waypoints, or gun sites etc.. to shoot or guide you to exit.

If in a party, and the next player's lich appears, and they get it wrong, your UI will show their RED (Wrong requiem ) fill the middle slot. This will fix the UI bug and go back to normal.

EDIT* Happening to Wisp only (so far). 

Bringing this to attention AGAIN. It has been 9 Days and this bug still persists. It is happening 100% of the time while playing as Wisp. It happened again and again today. This is also happening when you Vanquish your Lich. The UI remains stuck at first Requiem. 

Edited by Eienlanzer
Added Image

Was is a mars sabotage kuva lich mission, everyones lich spawned one after the other when the previous lich is killed. During the third one someones allied lich spawned a few seconds after replacing its healthbar. (Allied liches should have their healthbar over their head like all other enemies). When the allied lich spawned the transmission looked like the bellow image, they were a black silhouette and all lich transmission from then on during that mission were like this. Also waypoint markers started bugging out at this point, the objective was complete and the extracting marker was there but the red target marker was still over the sabotage objective (and no i wasn't mistaking it for a lich thrall marker).

Also all lich transmissions allied or enemy, mine or others would have a transmission to me like they were my lich, idk if this is intended or not.rW0YdQ0.jpg

Murmur gains are either stated incorrectly in the patch notes or bugged, I got 28 thrall kills and one lich (+10 murmur) and yet my first requiem still isn't uncovered despite it needing only 30 murmurs according to the patch notes. It always felt much higher before, but this was the first time I bothered to write the numbers down

Just came out of a kuva lich mission, and the squad was dispatching thralls like normal. But when two of us got to a thrall at the same time, we both performed the Parazon-finisher, but not the cinematic kind. It was the kind where your frame stands in place, throws the Parazon out and pulls it back. The other guy resumed the mission fine, but I had a complete loss of function. My warfame was stuck in the "throwing out the Parazon" pose and I couldn't fire, change weapons, access any menu, or go into Operator form.