Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

made a separate post for this before realizing this thread was here so Imma coppy it here too.

I've already submitted a support ticket for this but I figured I should post it here too. So here's the basic rundown of what happened. Pretty much copy paste of what my ticket says but excluding the weapon's specifications:

"I've just defeated my second kuva litch. I definitely vanquished him, and his weapon definitely showed up in my foundry. But when I attempted to claim it I got the "not enough weapon slots" prompt, and upon purchasing the weapons slots directly through the prompt, the weapon was removed from my foundry, but not placed in my inventory."

Needless to say this is a MASSIVE problem and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. If DE doesn't keep a log of the stats of every kuva litch you've vanquished, there's no way they can prove any weapon you say you lost this way is legitimate and that could be a serious problem. Especially given the massive time and resource investment needed to get these things, and the ridiculous rng involved.

I'll update this later on how support responds to my ticket.

False alarm I was looking in the wrong weapon category the whole time 😕

Edited by PollexMessier
misinformation

Multishot is bugged on the Kuva Tonkor.

I've been testing this for a while to verify what my instincts were telling me since I acquired the Kuva Tonkor.

Multishot mods (i.e. Split Chamber, Vigilante Armaments) are not increasing the actual damage values when the projectiles from the Tonkor apply damage to enemies in mission. I've taken the Kuva Tonkor to the Simulacrum and there Multishot is functioning normal. But in missions, there is only ever one damage value applied per shot per enemy. I've even equipped Heavy Caliber so i can visibly see the second projectile but it doesn't apply a damage value in mission. This applies for status as well since there is only every one damage value per enemy regardless of multishot.

Thank you for taking a look at this.

Well .. THIS BUG , literally make the lichs unplayable with a revenant in a team.

It ALWAYS Happens (100% of the time) , all players can check this , i dont wanted to post in a forum but well.. This is the place to post bugs..

When some player uses his first hability using Revenant on a Kuva Lich.. It make the lich run away , escape from the mission , making impossible to try mods , getting requiem murmur , etc.

Thats happening since the second fix of the old blood. And its VERY VERY Annoying. I leave the mission when i see a revenant in the team , because some people know this and theres no helping , they use this mechanic for trolling and make the lichs always flee..

Please.. Take a look at this.. At least disable the first hability of revenant on lichs until you fix this , because its the most annoying bug ever.. 

Thanks..

13 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

made a separate post for this before realizing this thread was here so Imma coppy it here too.

I've already submitted a support ticket for this but I figured I should post it here too. So here's the basic rundown of what happened. Pretty much copy paste of what my ticket says but excluding the weapon's specifications:

"I've just defeated my second kuva litch. I definitely vanquished him, and his weapon definitely showed up in my foundry. But when I attempted to claim it I got the "not enough weapon slots" prompt, and upon purchasing the weapons slots directly through the prompt, the weapon was removed from my foundry, but not placed in my inventory."

Needless to say this is a MASSIVE problem and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. If DE doesn't keep a log of the stats of every kuva litch you've vanquished, there's no way they can prove any weapon you say you lost this way is legitimate and that could be a serious problem. Especially given the massive time and resource investment needed to get these things, and the ridiculous rng involved.

I'll update this later on how support responds to my ticket.

big false alarm turns out i was looking in the wrong weapon category 😕 im an idiot

Edited by PollexMessier

The speed boost you got while holding shift in Wukongs cloud seems to be broken again, it was working in 26.0.0 and broke since 26.0.1 and I've been patiently struggling in missions since hoping you guys would address it and haven't.

Attacked this lich to the point where convertiung or kill appeared, was the host and the only player in this mission

After converting the lich, the lich was still there as if it was my enemy.

EDIT: nvm, after a 2nd conversion lich was now converted.

sQvt7Ky.png

Edited by KIREEK

7 hours ago, WalkerInTheVoid said:

*sigh* Just did another Kuva Flood.  No relic.  What gives?

Check the time left before you start the mission. I've noticed that if you don't complete the mission goal before the flood ends, you don't get the relic.

Dunno if it has been reported before: in Fortuna bounties, in the Defense of the Coil Drive segment: when we set the trap for the coil drive, the coil drive spawns outside the "roads", get stuck on the environment and never reaches the trap. Because of this, the bounty cannot be continued at all. Happened twice already, after the update.

As of The Old Blood update, the in-game texts for Trad-Chinese interface have all been screwed up. You know, Chinese have like, a HUGE bunch of words, and now almost all of them expect the ones that are used in in-game Chinese descriptions just won't even show up, appeared as asterisks and thus disturbing our communications.

Below is how the thing looks like, with the Chinese word-choosing interface and those not-showing-up words.

https://imgur.com/a/H1YqXi7

Edited by EoR_SolusCaeles
fuqt up at image link

My current Lich leveled up without me ever meeting/fighting him, one of my teammates got killed on the first health bar for their Lich, despite having the correct Requiem Mod for that bar of health.

EDIT: I think I found the issue, I was the host in the mission, and my Lich's combination of Mods to kill him replaced my teammate's Lich's combination, making both of our Lichs level up. Weird bug, lol.

Edited by Motodog242
Hypothesis of issue encountered.

After creating one succesful Vasca imprint from an infected kavat (it had all three imprints available), the other two become disabled and the leyend of "No available imprints" is showing even when there are 2 left. The Kavat also has the visual bug where it still appears infected.

ogLmZkV.jpg

Imprints from all other pets are disabled as well with the same leyend (including kubrows), even when I have never made an imprint of them before.

Edited by airinnne

The numbers on the side of the requiem attempt display don't disappear when you scroll.

edit: when I scroll down further after another attempt the 1 at the bottom will disappear behind the known requiems display.

Y7dWnZx.pngl.

Edited by SomeNarb
update with more information

For the past 5 days i have been trying to kill my kuva litch and he does not die  . A bug of some sort does not allow me to completely vanquish him even though i have correct order of the requiem parazon mods . I have tried killing him over  5 times .   Still bugged , I am unable to farm for credits on Neptune as he takes over my rewards . 

Edited by Ramdozer90

Not sure if this came about with The Old Blood, but I just attempted a bounty for trapping a coildrive, which I've never had an issue with before, and the coildrive spawned and got stuck on one of the random pipes that are scattered about the Corpus structures.
MLaCzPT9Sxq7OsObh9wnMQ.png

Edit: I just attempted the same bounty again. The coildrive section happened in the same area, but the coildrive instead spawned at the top of the hill. However, despite this, I was still unable to complete the bounty, as the coildrive was randomly driving in circles, almost like it couldn't find the path it was supposed to take, and then it got stuck on a light pole. I couldn't get my recording software up quick enough to catch the circling, but I did get it stuck on the light pole.

Edited by eXSive
More issues. -.-

Amalgam Furax Body Count isn't interacting with Blood Rush correctly on the Furax Wraith.

Using Amalgam Furax Body Count increases combo duration to 20 seconds. However, Blood Rush stacks disappear before the combo counter starts to decay. Once the Blood Rush stacks disappear, new Blood Rush stacks cannot be generated in that mission.

EDIT: Bug seems to be caused by Zenurik void blast nodes, and is not unique to Furax Wraith of Amalgam Furax Body Count

Edited by MrMetaldong

Twice now I have had my Lich not take a hit from the correct mod, despite it being the correct one, in the right place AND having hurt him prior. Also, I would like to request the option of killing or deleting the current Lich. Far too often I am getting a Lich with a weapon I don't want nor want to waste money making a spot for, and I have to listen to its dialogue constantly. Considering the amount of time I have to invest in killing it off normally, I would like a better reward than another Tonkor I will never, ever use.