[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

Nikana Zaw visual glitch, the sheath of my nikana is doubled and will still remain even when i change melee weapons. (only in the arsenal tab)

This bug happens when i equip the nikana zaw,

RRaU8vC.jpgJeYWWCe.jpg

FB6A0EEA77A284CE35CF5ACCD7DCE8473D1BD766

On 2019-11-12 at 7:30 AM, Eienlanzer said:

UI is disappearing and leaving only the 1st requiem when the Kuva Liche Kills you.

How:

Bring a Kuva Lich from full health down to knees on first Bar. Get the 1st requiem correct.

Bring Second Health Bar down and Lich to knees.Get it wrong. You die, and UI stays locked on the White (correct requiem ) and remains through rest of mission.

No waypoints, or gun sites etc.. to shoot or guide you to exit.

If in a party, and the next player's lich appears, and they get it wrong, your UI will show their RED (Wrong requiem ) fill the middle slot. This will fix the UI bug and go back to normal.

EDIT* Happening to Wisp only (so far). 

Bringing this to attention AGAIN. It has been 9 Days and this bug still persists. It is happening 100% of the time while playing as Wisp. It happened again and again today. This is also happening when you Vanquish your Lich. The UI remains stuck at first Requiem. 

Edited by Eienlanzer
Added Image
  • Upvote 1

Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera still doesn't use attachments energy color. Would be nice if the white distortions used our energy color and would be really awesome if we got an extra color channel for the rocks/metal balls 😉zksq15X.jpg

• Upvote 1

Was is a mars sabotage kuva lich mission, everyones lich spawned one after the other when the previous lich is killed. During the third one someones allied lich spawned a few seconds after replacing its healthbar. (Allied liches should have their healthbar over their head like all other enemies). When the allied lich spawned the transmission looked like the bellow image, they were a black silhouette and all lich transmission from then on during that mission were like this. Also waypoint markers started bugging out at this point, the objective was complete and the extracting marker was there but the red target marker was still over the sabotage objective (and no i wasn't mistaking it for a lich thrall marker).

Also all lich transmissions allied or enemy, mine or others would have a transmission to me like they were my lich, idk if this is intended or not.rW0YdQ0.jpg

• Upvote 1

Murmur gains are either stated incorrectly in the patch notes or bugged, I got 28 thrall kills and one lich (+10 murmur) and yet my first requiem still isn't uncovered despite it needing only 30 murmurs according to the patch notes. It always felt much higher before, but this was the first time I bothered to write the numbers down

• Upvote 2

Just came out of a kuva lich mission, and the squad was dispatching thralls like normal. But when two of us got to a thrall at the same time, we both performed the Parazon-finisher, but not the cinematic kind. It was the kind where your frame stands in place, throws the Parazon out and pulls it back. The other guy resumed the mission fine, but I had a complete loss of function. My warfame was stuck in the "throwing out the Parazon" pose and I couldn't fire, change weapons, access any menu, or go into Operator form.

• Upvote 1

The Fragor Brokk Skin still shows text mentioning channeling. I have not tested if the skin also has the written effect, but it needs a new flavor text at least.

Warframe0057.jpg?w=1080&h=860&fit=clip

• Upvote 1

made a separate post for this before realizing this thread was here so Imma coppy it here too.

I've already submitted a support ticket for this but I figured I should post it here too. So here's the basic rundown of what happened. Pretty much copy paste of what my ticket says but excluding the weapon's specifications:

"I've just defeated my second kuva litch. I definitely vanquished him, and his weapon definitely showed up in my foundry. But when I attempted to claim it I got the "not enough weapon slots" prompt, and upon purchasing the weapons slots directly through the prompt, the weapon was removed from my foundry, but not placed in my inventory."

Needless to say this is a MASSIVE problem and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. If DE doesn't keep a log of the stats of every kuva litch you've vanquished, there's no way they can prove any weapon you say you lost this way is legitimate and that could be a serious problem. Especially given the massive time and resource investment needed to get these things, and the ridiculous rng involved.

I'll update this later on how support responds to my ticket.

False alarm I was looking in the wrong weapon category the whole time 😕

Edited by PollexMessier
misinformation
  • Upvote 1

Multishot is bugged on the Kuva Tonkor.

I've been testing this for a while to verify what my instincts were telling me since I acquired the Kuva Tonkor.

Multishot mods (i.e. Split Chamber, Vigilante Armaments) are not increasing the actual damage values when the projectiles from the Tonkor apply damage to enemies in mission. I've taken the Kuva Tonkor to the Simulacrum and there Multishot is functioning normal. But in missions, there is only ever one damage value applied per shot per enemy. I've even equipped Heavy Caliber so i can visibly see the second projectile but it doesn't apply a damage value in mission. This applies for status as well since there is only every one damage value per enemy regardless of multishot.

Thank you for taking a look at this.

• Upvote 1

Well .. THIS BUG , literally make the lichs unplayable with a revenant in a team.

It ALWAYS Happens (100% of the time) , all players can check this , i dont wanted to post in a forum but well.. This is the place to post bugs..

When some player uses his first hability using Revenant on a Kuva Lich.. It make the lich run away , escape from the mission , making impossible to try mods , getting requiem murmur , etc.

Thats happening since the second fix of the old blood. And its VERY VERY Annoying. I leave the mission when i see a revenant in the team , because some people know this and theres no helping , they use this mechanic for trolling and make the lichs always flee..

Please.. Take a look at this.. At least disable the first hability of revenant on lichs until you fix this , because its the most annoying bug ever.. 

Thanks..

13 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

made a separate post for this before realizing this thread was here so Imma coppy it here too.

I've already submitted a support ticket for this but I figured I should post it here too. So here's the basic rundown of what happened. Pretty much copy paste of what my ticket says but excluding the weapon's specifications:

"I've just defeated my second kuva litch. I definitely vanquished him, and his weapon definitely showed up in my foundry. But when I attempted to claim it I got the "not enough weapon slots" prompt, and upon purchasing the weapons slots directly through the prompt, the weapon was removed from my foundry, but not placed in my inventory."

Needless to say this is a MASSIVE problem and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. If DE doesn't keep a log of the stats of every kuva litch you've vanquished, there's no way they can prove any weapon you say you lost this way is legitimate and that could be a serious problem. Especially given the massive time and resource investment needed to get these things, and the ridiculous rng involved.

I'll update this later on how support responds to my ticket.

big false alarm turns out i was looking in the wrong weapon category 😕 im an idiot

Edited by PollexMessier

The speed boost you got while holding shift in Wukongs cloud seems to be broken again, it was working in 26.0.0 and broke since 26.0.1 and I've been patiently struggling in missions since hoping you guys would address it and haven't.

Attacked this lich to the point where convertiung or kill appeared, was the host and the only player in this mission

After converting the lich, the lich was still there as if it was my enemy.

EDIT: nvm, after a 2nd conversion lich was now converted.

sQvt7Ky.png

Edited by KIREEK

7 hours ago, WalkerInTheVoid said:

*sigh* Just did another Kuva Flood.  No relic.  What gives?

Check the time left before you start the mission. I've noticed that if you don't complete the mission goal before the flood ends, you don't get the relic.

Lich appeared during a mission, downed her three times so she would leave without using Parazon, still played a voice file as if she had killed me. Upon getting back to the orbiter, she levels up.

Dunno if it has been reported before: in Fortuna bounties, in the Defense of the Coil Drive segment: when we set the trap for the coil drive, the coil drive spawns outside the "roads", get stuck on the environment and never reaches the trap. Because of this, the bounty cannot be continued at all. Happened twice already, after the update.

• Upvote 2

As of The Old Blood update, the in-game texts for Trad-Chinese interface have all been screwed up. You know, Chinese have like, a HUGE bunch of words, and now almost all of them expect the ones that are used in in-game Chinese descriptions just won't even show up, appeared as asterisks and thus disturbing our communications.

Below is how the thing looks like, with the Chinese word-choosing interface and those not-showing-up words.

https://imgur.com/a/H1YqXi7

Edited by EoR_SolusCaeles
fuqt up at image link

My current Lich leveled up without me ever meeting/fighting him, one of my teammates got killed on the first health bar for their Lich, despite having the correct Requiem Mod for that bar of health.

EDIT: I think I found the issue, I was the host in the mission, and my Lich's combination of Mods to kill him replaced my teammate's Lich's combination, making both of our Lichs level up. Weird bug, lol.

Edited by Motodog242
Hypothesis of issue encountered.

Coildrives drive around erratically and get stuck on rails

L9mn7UN.png

Edited by Ahrika
  • Upvote 1

After creating one succesful Vasca imprint from an infected kavat (it had all three imprints available), the other two become disabled and the leyend of "No available imprints" is showing even when there are 2 left. The Kavat also has the visual bug where it still appears infected.

ogLmZkV.jpg

Imprints from all other pets are disabled as well with the same leyend (including kubrows), even when I have never made an imprint of them before.

Edited by airinnne

The numbers on the side of the requiem attempt display don't disappear when you scroll.

edit: when I scroll down further after another attempt the 1 at the bottom will disappear behind the known requiems display.

Y7dWnZx.pngl.

Edited by SomeNarb
update with more information

On the warframe upgrade page, you get visual artefacts when you hover over abilities and can't see all of the ability details.