Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

On 2019-11-06 at 9:31 PM, Verticross said:

Sometimes, if Grendel is using Pulverize and happens to wall jump up an area where he would normally perform a ledge grab, he will become unable to jump or manually escape Pulverize mode until he is forced out of it through ways like complete energy loss, or is paused and unpaused. He will then exit his ball form to then teleport all the way to where the glitched ledge grab occurred and perform it.

Like many others, I have also encountered the stuck-in Pulverize ability bug since Grendel's release date. As Verticross said, the bug occurs sometimes when Grendel is using pulverize and jumps towards an area he can ledge climb outside of his Pulverize form. It took a few jumps against/towards a ledge area, but I was able to recreate the bug in the Void multiple times like in Scyoen's video. (Note: The bug can occur in other maps as well, not just the Void. It was easier to see and recreate the bug in the Void.)

Another definite effect of the bug outside of what Verticross has described, is that Grendel can no longer pick up items from the ground. This includes life support in survival missions, energy orbs, ammo, etc.

There was also one instance during testing in the Void, where I could no longer be harmed by environmental hazards like the Laser Plates and Laser Orb. I could still take damage/status effects from other sources as usual though when the bug occurs. I have not had a chance to try to recreate that specific incident yet.

Chimera Prologue appears to be bugged.  When you enter the portal the screen turns white and stays white.  If you turn up the contrast you can see that the portal didn't move the player and they are where they were before entering the portal.  Cannot proceed quest from there. 

Edited by Firewolfslayer
Fixed Spelling

On 2019-11-23 at 3:50 PM, eXSive said:

Not sure if this came about with The Old Blood, but I just attempted a bounty for trapping a coildrive, which I've never had an issue with before, and the coildrive spawned and got stuck on one of the random pipes that are scattered about the Corpus structures.
MLaCzPT9Sxq7OsObh9wnMQ.png

Edit: I just attempted the same bounty again. The coildrive section happened in the same area, but the coildrive instead spawned at the top of the hill. However, despite this, I was still unable to complete the bounty, as the coildrive was randomly driving in circles, almost like it couldn't find the path it was supposed to take, and then it got stuck on a light pole. I couldn't get my recording software up quick enough to catch the circling, but I did get it stuck on the light pole.

I too am reporting this bug tried for last 2 days since update to Rising tide.

Got close but no cigar, drunk corpus driver.

CdSJU3n.jpg

Left area went back to fortuna and tried again.

OOGLBU1.jpg

Was able to hack terminal on front of coildrive timer went down no enemies spawned no completion of mission at zero.

3rd shot

A6gDYmR.jpg

Confirmed bugged to point of zero progression achievable. 

Both bounties Trash their traps + Financial Liberation affected.

OK 2 days later I tried a much higher level mission assuming coil drives were low level and got the same bug of drunken driver, so what I did as a TEMPORARY FIX was to jump on archwing and go over 250m+ from the trap and this eventualy allowed the corpus driver AI on the coil drive to feel SAFE enough to drive onto the trap. The down side was I was playing with bounty failure as ABANDONING OBJECTIVE 17 seconds timer came up.

This screen shot was me looking to see distance required and yes over 250m he not see me and got stuck in Coil drive trap.

YxcDumB.jpg

Edited by LordAngellis
Extra info+2 days later extra pic

The banners on the sides of tunnels that lead to exits from the Dry Dock do not have custom Clan Emblem applied to them.

Spoiler

BfZYc3V.jpg

Regular, standing ones do have it. 

Also, every newly placed banner appears to be without custom Clan Emblem. It needs to be moved, then custom Emblem is applied. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31HKLPHDacM

But the pre-installed banners aren't targetable by the Decoration UI, so you can't move them, so default Emblem stays.

Hi, i found a really frustrating bug with Wukong, when im in the middle of a battle and need to use the second ability "cloud walker" i press 2 and for some reason, probably a bug, he exits "cloud walker" after less than 1 sec what make me die, this only happen durring the fight, never happen while traveling to the extract or to the objective, it stared happening after old blood att, Plz DE fix it, it is killing my experience as a Wukong player.

Sorry About my English. 🙃

The missions where to stop a coildrive on orb vallis is bug it just gonna drive in cirkle please fix i know other have posted the same but know im posting it i. i have taken the same bounty three times and it has happend three times i dont know what is doing it so that gonna be hard but it is like it cant find the trap but have a nice day

Is this intended? The new materials don't seem to spawn on all the advertised nodes.

1) Can get Carbides from Ultor (Mars), instead of Europa.

88NePNz.jpg

2) Was unable to get any of the other resource from Dark Sector Survival on Ceres (Gabii, I think).

P.S. Might want to start and pin a new thread for bug reporting in Rising Tide.

The update appears to have caused issues with the weapon achievements not updating or unlocking. I’ve got daggers to level 30 and no achievement unlocked and tracking stopped at 96% 

I got Opticor rifle to rank 30 and the achievement tracker didn’t move. This is all on Xbox one. Can this be fixed in the next hot fix? 

Banshee's skill review overlapping images (as far as I know it's the same for other)
Warframe0144.jpg
Warframe0153.jpg

Sortie Mobile Defense with Cunning Test at 2nd (IIRC) console (probably not a bug)
Warframe0164.jpg

Lich takes credits from Index (probably not a bug)
Warframe0171.jpg

I can stay at this Dry Dock place and hide in a texture
Warframe0172.jpg

I see both Ankyros Prime and Kraken Kuva at the same time while holding Kraken Kuva (Parr Akakk)
Warframe0170.jpg

Edited by Gabranth2
screenshots re-inserted

We are still seeing the bug where the larvaling does not spawn. It seems to happen a lot if we go as a group. It also seems to not spawn if one of us gets a syndicate invasion during the mission or has a Simeris scan target in the mission. Though we do see it in cases where neither of those happen as well. For whatever reason I seem to be the person who is bugged since we can see it if I am in the mission and not the host as well as when we do the normal with me being the host. The mission we normally use is Adaro on Sedna.

Just did a solo Adaro run on Equinox. Had the yellow flash but never got the guardian message and no larvaling spawned.

Edited by Vasala
more info

I saw lots of archwing posts, but none about taking damage when mounting an archwing.

In Orb Vallis, when entering archwing while standing on the ground, I take damage. Sometimes it's less than 100 shield, sometimes it's all of my shield and some health, but every time I enter archwing while standing firmly on the ground in Orb Vallis, I take some sort of damage.

I'm using a controller and have to select archwing from the gear menu. Not sure if this is a controller input issue or not.

Also, the general control scheme for archwing now makes it more like walking/running and less like an actual flying device. The complete lack of inertial is... odd.

Managed to get all 3 requiem mods in order and final hit on lich during sabotage on cervantes, earth
when the vanquish/convert ui was supposed to pop up, there was no ui and input commands from all sources stopped working
because none of the input commands were working, i had to end process in task manager

this resulted in the lich neither being converted or vanquished, but showing me i had completed the formula for requiem mods