Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, SorinJr said:

Managed to get all 3 requiem mods in order and final hit on lich during sabotage on cervantes, earth
when the vanquish/convert ui was supposed to pop up, there was no ui and input commands from all sources stopped working
because none of the input commands were working, i had to end process in task manager

this resulted in the lich neither being converted or vanquished, but showing me i had completed the formula for requiem mods

additional edit:
i had found all 3 caches
i was in a full squad
my lich was the second lich to spawn

I think someone might have already reported that but nevertheless.

When a converted lich shows up to help on lich nodes missions his name gets often mixed up with last lich that showed up. 

In other words: someone lich shows up (let's say BOB) and then my lich DAVE jumps in to help, and does that little transmission to let me know he is here but name under transmission is BOB.

Also happens sometimes if more than one lich shows. That caused me to stall the mission once because I was sure it is not my lich.

I have Vengeful Charge Ephemera and Bloodshed Sigil equipped on my Wukong Prime, but sometimes it glitches out and they show only on my celestial twin as you can see here:
tAlCtcF.jpg

I think I fell off the map while in operator mode when this happened.
Also, Bloodshed sigil sometimes doesn't even show while in orbiter, but ephemera works always while  in orbiter

Edited by Xonerix

On 2019-11-23 at 7:08 PM, LordAngellis said:

I too am reporting this bug tried for last 2 days since update to Rising tide.

Got close but no cigar, drunk corpus driver.

CdSJU3n.jpg

Left area went back to fortuna and tried again.

OOGLBU1.jpg

Was able to hack terminal on front of coildrive timer went down no enemies spawned no completion of mission at zero.

3rd shot

A6gDYmR.jpg

Confirmed bugged to point of zero progression achievable. 

Both bounties Trash their traps + Financial Liberation affected.

OK 2 days later I tried a much higher level mission assuming coil drives were low level and got the same bug of drunken driver, so what I did as a TEMPORARY FIX was to jump on archwing and go over 250m+ from the trap and this eventualy allowed the corpus driver AI on the coil drive to feel SAFE enough to drive onto the trap. The down side was I was playing with bounty failure as ABANDONING OBJECTIVE 17 seconds timer came up.

This screen shot was me looking to see distance required and yes over 250m he not see me and got stuck in Coil drive trap.

YxcDumB.jpg

Fix this DE its impossible to finish the mission from NORA

Kuva lich execution turned into lockout

I was in a public mission and my teammates all rushed to kill my lich for me and I had to rush to it for it to not get downed 3 times before I could get to it (big map and spawned far behind), so the 3 health sections also went down really fast as I tested each requiem, but at the end, instead of a finisher animation, it glitched and went straight to me standing there with kneeling lich in front of me and nothing more. I lost UI, chat, controls, menu, everything was gone. I could hear enemies run by and mission progression messages, and that was it. I figured I could either return to windows and kill the process ID of Warframe or wait and see if it might sort itself as the rest of the team completed the mission. In the end the mission was completed and I was returned as if nothing happened to orbiter with the loot I had prior to meeting the lich. In lich screen it's shown as if it never attempted and still the same anger level.

Screenshot showing my screen for several minutes until my teammates completed the mission (semi-submerged view, due to water on Earth-tileset).

Warframe0060.jpg?w=1080&h=860&fit=clip

All the missions for this weeks nightwave just randomly reset back as if I didn't do them, ya don't get extra standing for redoing them (which sure if it's a bug you shouldn't be able to) however for me I'm trying to get recovered missions and it's annoying having to redo syndicate missions 10 times and other grindy things like a 30 minute kuva survival, along with Onslaught and Elite Onslaught.unknown.png

So those Grineer Rampart turrets? Yea... You probably should destroy those before you try to Parazon a Kuva Lich minion that's on/downed near one...
Otherwise you get stuck like this.

Warframe0565.jpg

As you can see, you get stuck between the game thinking you've mounted turret and visibly able to still see your character's head.
I was completely locked out of movement, ability casting, or even trying to type in chat.

Escape still does work but you have to hold it for a few seconds to register. From there I was able to click on the chat and try to unstuck myself a few times with no success. Forced extraction does solve the issue. Not sure about death, though.
Warframe0567.jpg

Edited by Sunseahl

Здравствуйте обнаружен  баг с копиями   варфрейма (допельгангерами)   мираж  при использовании оружия тонкор. При выстреле из  тонкора копии не стреляют ни визуально( полет гранат  тонкора)и не  наносится  урон  врагам  ..  При  выстреле стреляет только сам  варфрейм  и  взрыв  наносится от  гранаты только  его самого ! Просьба исправить сей  досадный баг!

Также  наряды тонкора  перестали отскакивать от  пола вообще  и взрываются сразу после соприкосновения с полом прошу вас в ответе на  этот  запрос  указать было ли отскакивание  гранат от поверхностей  убрано  преднамеренно и указать в каком обновлении

Melee Combo counters doesn't work correctly.

I'm using Dual Kamas Prime with Drifting Contact mod which gives me 15 sec od combo duration, but the problem is that combo reseting before that time expires.

Just remind me DEVS, if u want a prof I will make you a video with that to be sure that you will fix this, but if you don't want then just forget.

My kuva lich is rank 5, i vanquish(killed) 5 times, but in the end mission screen i dont get retrieved items for all the stuff he stole, i just get normal screen and the stuff he stole from me in that mission, and he is still alive(active) like nothings happen. Dont know what to do, its annoying i cant even play high index mission he stole my reward...ets void reactants and other stuff...ps bad english.

If you flying in the ground on archwing with Shift key down you getting damage. So if you do it in Fortuna elevator and die while extracting from mission you will back to Frotuna in bleedeng state and die soon. No one can revive you and you can't revive too. Sorry for bad english.

EBB089BD909916E54E7C6B84617AE98E0E705FA3

On 2019-11-24 at 12:44 AM, Grrumpy_Dragon said:

Like many others, I have also encountered the stuck-in Pulverize ability bug since Grendel's release date. As Verticross said, the bug occurs sometimes when Grendel is using pulverize and jumps towards an area he can ledge climb outside of his Pulverize form. It took a few jumps against/towards a ledge area, but I was able to recreate the bug in the Void multiple times like in Scyoen's video. (Note: The bug can occur in other maps as well, not just the Void. It was easier to see and recreate the bug in the Void.)

Another definite effect of the bug outside of what Verticross has described, is that Grendel can no longer pick up items from the ground. This includes life support in survival missions, energy orbs, ammo, etc.

There was also one instance during testing in the Void, where I could no longer be harmed by environmental hazards like the Laser Plates and Laser Orb. I could still take damage/status effects from other sources as usual though when the bug occurs. I have not had a chance to try to recreate that specific incident yet.

Had the same, I could not revert to normal, or perform any other action other than roll around, I also could no longer jump, also the last enemy in my belly seemed immortal I had to wait for that last 1 enemy to drain all my energy, after which I came out of pulverize form, it performed the dizzy/dazed animation and then I got teleported back to the ledge I "grabbed" in pulverize form. By then I had failed the survival mission. 

While on the topic of grendel, it seems i'm able to eat eximi (eximus', eximusses) in all gamemodes except for sanctuary onslaught, is this intended?

Edited by Esfuerso
Extra info

Drahk Master Erasing Weapons
being in the middle of a mission and having your main weapon blip out of existence, it keeps happening. The drahk master will throw his halikar at me and sometimes my weapon can be picked up, but more often than not it'll just cease to exist, forcing me to use my secondary for the remainder of my mission...

Edited by Raylo555

I just did Salacia, got downed at the 2nd satellite, and when I respawned I was 6000m away back at the start of the map.

edit: And it's happened again (on the 3rd satellite). Can't tell at all what could be causing it and it doesn't matter which AW I'm using.

Edited by shadyadie

Just soloed a Kuva lich crossfire exterminate on Adrastea Jupiter with Revenant, making thralls, and ran out of enemies to kill, unable to complete the mission. Found a piv ayatan while backtracking, but no enemies. This is the second time I have had this happen with this mission type and Revenant. 

3cUtSVf.jpgr7IjXtz.jpg