Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

My kuva lich can't be vanquished, I've vanquished him five times now but he still remains active and takes his cut of my resources

FC2B4E760C3C2D5E911506B7C82A58766EA968DB

We are still seeing the bug where the larvaling does not spawn. It seems to happen a lot if we go as a group. It also seems to not spawn if one of us gets a syndicate invasion during the mission or has a Simeris scan target in the mission. Though we do see it in cases where neither of those happen as well. For whatever reason I seem to be the person who is bugged since we can see it if I am in the mission and not the host as well as when we do the normal with me being the host. The mission we normally use is Adaro on Sedna.

Just did a solo Adaro run on Equinox. Had the yellow flash but never got the guardian message and no larvaling spawned.

I saw lots of archwing posts, but none about taking damage when mounting an archwing.

In Orb Vallis, when entering archwing while standing on the ground, I take damage. Sometimes it's less than 100 shield, sometimes it's all of my shield and some health, but every time I enter archwing while standing firmly on the ground in Orb Vallis, I take some sort of damage.

I'm using a controller and have to select archwing from the gear menu. Not sure if this is a controller input issue or not.

Also, the general control scheme for archwing now makes it more like walking/running and less like an actual flying device. The complete lack of inertial is... odd.

Cannot perform finishers/stealth kills with mouse button when the option 'Melee With Fire Weapon Input' is selected. Might also apply to other fire weapon inputs.

Eject Magazine (and potentially all reload-while-holstered mods) does not appear to work when you are not the host. Have it installed on my Secura Dual Cestra, have tried both regular and Exilus slots, tried switching to both Primary and Melee.

Works perfectly fine when you are the host.

Managed to get all 3 requiem mods in order and final hit on lich during sabotage on cervantes, earth
when the vanquish/convert ui was supposed to pop up, there was no ui and input commands from all sources stopped working
because none of the input commands were working, i had to end process in task manager

this resulted in the lich neither being converted or vanquished, but showing me i had completed the formula for requiem mods

2 minutes ago, SorinJr said:

Managed to get all 3 requiem mods in order and final hit on lich during sabotage on cervantes, earth
when the vanquish/convert ui was supposed to pop up, there was no ui and input commands from all sources stopped working
because none of the input commands were working, i had to end process in task manager

this resulted in the lich neither being converted or vanquished, but showing me i had completed the formula for requiem mods

additional edit:
i had found all 3 caches
i was in a full squad
my lich was the second lich to spawn

It seems that on Ivara's second ability the punch through is not properly working with glaives. Instead the glaives are now bouncing on enemies which should not be the case.

I think someone might have already reported that but nevertheless.

When a converted lich shows up to help on lich nodes missions his name gets often mixed up with last lich that showed up. 

In other words: someone lich shows up (let's say BOB) and then my lich DAVE jumps in to help, and does that little transmission to let me know he is here but name under transmission is BOB.

Also happens sometimes if more than one lich shows. That caused me to stall the mission once because I was sure it is not my lich.

I just vanquished a lich, looking forward to get my one vitus essence back. It's the thing I remember being taken, yet it does not show up in the final mission screen. Slightly bummed out, even if it's not much. I hope it gets fixed.

Finished a T5 with a requiem relic, but the rewards didn't load in and instead said "Loading."
Was unable to chose any other reward and missed out on a requiem mod.

I have Vengeful Charge Ephemera and Bloodshed Sigil equipped on my Wukong Prime, but sometimes it glitches out and they show only on my celestial twin as you can see here:
tAlCtcF.jpg

I think I fell off the map while in operator mode when this happened.
Also, Bloodshed sigil sometimes doesn't even show while in orbiter, but ephemera works always while  in orbiter

On 2019-11-23 at 7:08 PM, LordAngellis said:

I too am reporting this bug tried for last 2 days since update to Rising tide.

Got close but no cigar, drunk corpus driver.

CdSJU3n.jpg

Left area went back to fortuna and tried again.

OOGLBU1.jpg

Was able to hack terminal on front of coildrive timer went down no enemies spawned no completion of mission at zero.

3rd shot

A6gDYmR.jpg

Confirmed bugged to point of zero progression achievable. 

Both bounties Trash their traps + Financial Liberation affected.

OK 2 days later I tried a much higher level mission assuming coil drives were low level and got the same bug of drunken driver, so what I did as a TEMPORARY FIX was to jump on archwing and go over 250m+ from the trap and this eventualy allowed the corpus driver AI on the coil drive to feel SAFE enough to drive onto the trap. The down side was I was playing with bounty failure as ABANDONING OBJECTIVE 17 seconds timer came up.

This screen shot was me looking to see distance required and yes over 250m he not see me and got stuck in Coil drive trap.

YxcDumB.jpg

Fix this DE its impossible to finish the mission from NORA

Kuva lich execution turned into lockout

I was in a public mission and my teammates all rushed to kill my lich for me and I had to rush to it for it to not get downed 3 times before I could get to it (big map and spawned far behind), so the 3 health sections also went down really fast as I tested each requiem, but at the end, instead of a finisher animation, it glitched and went straight to me standing there with kneeling lich in front of me and nothing more. I lost UI, chat, controls, menu, everything was gone. I could hear enemies run by and mission progression messages, and that was it. I figured I could either return to windows and kill the process ID of Warframe or wait and see if it might sort itself as the rest of the team completed the mission. In the end the mission was completed and I was returned as if nothing happened to orbiter with the loot I had prior to meeting the lich. In lich screen it's shown as if it never attempted and still the same anger level.

Screenshot showing my screen for several minutes until my teammates completed the mission (semi-submerged view, due to water on Earth-tileset).

Warframe0060.jpg?w=1080&h=860&fit=clip

I downed a kuva larvaling and parazoned it, but froze it with Frost's avalanche before it despawned, and it became invincible and kept attacking me until I finished the mission. It still got me my next lich.

All the missions for this weeks nightwave just randomly reset back as if I didn't do them, ya don't get extra standing for redoing them (which sure if it's a bug you shouldn't be able to) however for me I'm trying to get recovered missions and it's annoying having to redo syndicate missions 10 times and other grindy things like a 30 minute kuva survival, along with Onslaught and Elite Onslaught.unknown.png

If you mercy kill a thrall with an animation that causes you to fall off the map/into a reset zone then you lose control of your warframe. You're unable to walk, shoot, enter operator, etc. /unstuck did not work and the only way I was able to fix myself was by dying to enemies and then respawning. 

So those Grineer Rampart turrets? Yea... You probably should destroy those before you try to Parazon a Kuva Lich minion that's on/downed near one...
Otherwise you get stuck like this.

Warframe0565.jpg

As you can see, you get stuck between the game thinking you've mounted turret and visibly able to still see your character's head.
I was completely locked out of movement, ability casting, or even trying to type in chat.

Escape still does work but you have to hold it for a few seconds to register. From there I was able to click on the chat and try to unstuck myself a few times with no success. Forced extraction does solve the issue. Not sure about death, though.
Warframe0567.jpg

Здравствуйте обнаружен  баг с копиями   варфрейма (допельгангерами)   мираж  при использовании оружия тонкор. При выстреле из  тонкора копии не стреляют ни визуально( полет гранат  тонкора)и не  наносится  урон  врагам  ..  При  выстреле стреляет только сам  варфрейм  и  взрыв  наносится от  гранаты только  его самого ! Просьба исправить сей  досадный баг!

Также  наряды тонкора  перестали отскакивать от  пола вообще  и взрываются сразу после соприкосновения с полом прошу вас в ответе на  этот  запрос  указать было ли отскакивание  гранат от поверхностей  убрано  преднамеренно и указать в каком обновлении

Melee Combo counters doesn't work correctly.

I'm using Dual Kamas Prime with Drifting Contact mod which gives me 15 sec od combo duration, but the problem is that combo reseting before that time expires.

Just remind me DEVS, if u want a prof I will make you a video with that to be sure that you will fix this, but if you don't want then just forget.

My kuva lich is rank 5, i vanquish(killed) 5 times, but in the end mission screen i dont get retrieved items for all the stuff he stole, i just get normal screen and the stuff he stole from me in that mission, and he is still alive(active) like nothings happen. Dont know what to do, its annoying i cant even play high index mission he stole my reward...ets void reactants and other stuff...ps bad english.

If you flying in the ground on archwing with Shift key down you getting damage. So if you do it in Fortuna elevator and die while extracting from mission you will back to Frotuna in bleedeng state and die soon. No one can revive you and you can't revive too. Sorry for bad english.

EBB089BD909916E54E7C6B84617AE98E0E705FA3

On 2019-11-24 at 12:44 AM, Grrumpy_Dragon said:

Like many others, I have also encountered the stuck-in Pulverize ability bug since Grendel's release date. As Verticross said, the bug occurs sometimes when Grendel is using pulverize and jumps towards an area he can ledge climb outside of his Pulverize form. It took a few jumps against/towards a ledge area, but I was able to recreate the bug in the Void multiple times like in Scyoen's video. (Note: The bug can occur in other maps as well, not just the Void. It was easier to see and recreate the bug in the Void.)

Another definite effect of the bug outside of what Verticross has described, is that Grendel can no longer pick up items from the ground. This includes life support in survival missions, energy orbs, ammo, etc.

There was also one instance during testing in the Void, where I could no longer be harmed by environmental hazards like the Laser Plates and Laser Orb. I could still take damage/status effects from other sources as usual though when the bug occurs. I have not had a chance to try to recreate that specific incident yet.

Had the same, I could not revert to normal, or perform any other action other than roll around, I also could no longer jump, also the last enemy in my belly seemed immortal I had to wait for that last 1 enemy to drain all my energy, after which I came out of pulverize form, it performed the dizzy/dazed animation and then I got teleported back to the ledge I "grabbed" in pulverize form. By then I had failed the survival mission. 

While on the topic of grendel, it seems i'm able to eat eximi (eximus', eximusses) in all gamemodes except for sanctuary onslaught, is this intended?