The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Somehow my forma blueprints dissapeared from my inventory and i cant find them in the foundry either, and im pretty sure i had a reactor/catalyst blueprint somewhere around...cant confirm the last ones but im sure i had a bunch of forma blueprints in my inventory before the update, anyone else with the same problem?

Spoiler

fzgP8jz.png

Im not worried if its something that only affects me as I still have 21 formas around, and getting new ones wouldnt be that much of a problem, but if there's someone else that doesnt have the benefit...well, that would suck.

Vauban's Tether Coils can be blocked and reduced in effectiveness from pulling in enemies by items pickups such as ammo, and dead bodies, most commonly being the original two that are pulled in when a Tether Coil is deployed.

Even if the bodies blocking the mine's view eventually disintegrate, they can be unreliable in triggering again and may take a while before they grab another enemy in clear view. Throwing a Tether Coil to a higher area can help avoid these problems, but it is still an issue to be aware of.

Also, older coils wires on a single mine tend to stick around even after their previously-pulled enemies have been killed.

Am 24.11.2019 um 21:44 schrieb thiansmit08:

My kuva lich can't be vanquished, I've vanquished him five times now but he still remains active and takes his cut of my resources

FC2B4E760C3C2D5E911506B7C82A58766EA968DB

Same thing here ...vanquished him 3 times and converted him 2 times ... hes still here stealing my stuff. Thats pretty bad cause i cant do my mastery (cause i cant acess kuva-weapons). 

Edited by Soulcry78

Requiem Sequence failed even though it was the correct.

Version: after hotfix 26.1.3

Screenshot was taken after the mission:

https://imgur.com/a/VflJcvg

Either Seimeni or Casta on Ceres - defense - grineer shipyard the one with the defense objective on a tram occasionally moving between 2 points

Notes:

joined in the middle of the wave with 2 waves remaining and 3 other people playing

Nothing appeared out of the ordinary with the first 2 parts of the requiem sequence but on the 3rd, the game behaved as though I didn't have the right requiem mod

Afterward, I ran solo and the same sequence worked as intended and was able to convert the lich

Thanks,

Cannotfindpants

From a recient report i submitted request # 1957913, I was asked to post in a forum, to bring to light the situation I have to the development team reguarding the augment mod I have for Vauban's 4th ability. Prior to the new blood update I had Vauban's 4th ability augment Perpetual Vortex. Now after the update I recieved his 3rd ability augment for his Repeator augment. I asked in my request to have the 4th ability augment returned to me being Bastille/Vortex augment from the new updated rework that Vauban recieved. So far, that report has been resolved so it says, but I still have Vauban's 3rd augment mod and not the correct 4th ability augment mod that I had previously purchased before the update. I would really appreciate getting back the correct augment mod I had purchased.

There seems to be an issue with the kavat crit-buff and blood rush. I've experienced the following multiple times.

Use melee with blood rush (and gladiator set) so that with a 12x combo multiplier you get consistent red crits. When the kavat crit buff activates the crits reduce to yellow/orange. They return to normal red once the buff ends.

It very much feels like the kavat buff is overriding the blood rush crit chance increase.

Hope that is helpful 

I may have some new insight in the "My lich does not die even though I have the right combo" bug.

We were doing a mission, several Liches appeared shortly after eachother, most went fine, one was left. Mine did not spawn, yet curiously I did get messages from my Lich as if he/she/it was there fighting with me. A fellow tenno downed his Lich and died, seemingly having the wrong combination, he claimed in chat however that it showed him he had the right combination, yet the Lich killed him as if he did not. Weird, but by now I was aware this bug existed. 
So far nothing new. Except maybe the mixed up messages. 

When I returned to the orbiter however and checked the anger level of my Lich, I saw that it showed a new attempt, confirming my second rune. But also showing me the third rune was incorrect. I did not fight my Kuva Lich that mission though. What I think happened is somehow his and my Lich got mixed up in code (wrong scope for a variable maybe?) allowing him to fight and parazon him, but somehow making that attempt be recorded as my attempt, which failed since I had the wrong third rune.

I hope this new info helps nail down those gLiches (sorry, had to make it)

In the meanwhile, can people who have this bug try and run the mission solo? Maybe if it works then it could help support the theory that it is related to mixing up data from other players liches.

This does not seem to be the case, solo missions can still get this bug it seems

Edited by Esfuerso
Added request for data from bugged liches, added data

I keep having a weird, usually mild, issue where the game confuses someone else's lich for mine.  It's usually a matter of swapping the voice, animation, and personality of the lich in the little pop up window when a lich spawns or taunts me but as of a few min ago I just finished a Sabotage on Enceladus, Saturn where I had a window pup up to tell me my lich went from rank 2 to 3 after someone on the team failed to kill their lich.

I've also been having an issue where I get knocked back out of Spoiler Mode again and again every time I activate it.  I'm sure I'm getting hit right away on some of those but I've gotten knocked back like that even without any enemy or environmental effect active anywhere near me.  I used to be able to use it to escape but now I usually end up getting yo-yo'ed back until it finally kills me or I somehow break the cycle after a few times.

NB: This happened as host after a host migration.

Apparently, Liches can grapple and instakill Mirage's clones.

4 hours ago, Franz_Panzer said:

It very much feels like the kavat buff is overriding the blood rush crit chance increase.

If you're talking about the Smeeta buff, you're correct.

Edited by Chroia

I was just doing the 3 Eidolon things but couldn't move. Like, at all. And when my squad finished the match eventually all I could do was just sit there and look at them pick up the loot and me just do nothing. Thanks. These bugs are just getting better and better.

Nightwave is broken. I had to do the 10 syndicate missions over again. (previously had 6/10, on monday nights reset it wiped my progress. It was NOT a UI bug. I had to do all 10 again.)  Now, as a recovered mission, I have "mine 6 rare gems in Orb Vallis. Mined 4 Amarast, 2 Thyst, among many others and show zero progress. I'm so frustrated with Nightwave this week. 

bgdaHYx.jpg

My Kuva Chakkur damage is bugged

says my impact is 65 and my toxin is 33 (51% toxin)

do i need to hope and get a new lich and re-forma a new one or how do i fix this?

EDIT: apparently all my weapons are bugged

Edited by shamanki

Fulmin reload bug:

Not sure if it's a bug, but I found no mention after a quick look at the patch notes, and the less than easy means of reproducing it make it seem like a bug

• After firing Fulmin and meleeing immediately with any weapon (tested on various), then firing again while the melee animation is still playing (may require a few clicks to reproduce) will cause Fulmin to go through a long reload (~3 seconds while in semi, ~1 second while in auto)

I noticed this roughly 40 minutes ago, and have been testing, and attempting to reproduce it with decent success.

To reproduce the bug:

• Warframe does not seem to matter. Afaik, you can have any warframe equipped. (tested with Wisp and Saryn Prime)
  • Secondary weapon does not seem to matter. Afaik you can have any secondary weapon equipped. (tested with Akarius and Akjagara Prime)
  • Area does not seem to matter; though I have only tested this on Plains of Eidolon, and on Ceres Assassination.
  • Fulmin and a melee weapon must be selected. (I've been most successful in recreating this bug with Galatine and Arca Titron so far. Orokin Catalysts don't seem to change anything, neither does mod count, nor stance, although it makes it easier with a stance mod for galatine).
  • FOR SEMI FIRE: Fire Fulmin once. Immediately melee. while you haven't yet completed your swing, fire several times. Rather than firing a shot when the melee animation is over, you will instead reload Fulmin. Fulmin will show 60 as your ammo count regardless, unless your melee attack is fast enough, in which case it will show somewhere between 50 and 59
  • FOR AUTOMATIC FIRE: Hold the fire button, and fire at least 1 shot (It is possible to fire a single shot, but this requires good timing to accomplish). Melee immediately, and proceed to fire again. On full auto you can hold down the fire button, instead of clicking it several times. The ammo displays the same result as on semi auto.

This bug may take a few minutes to recreate consistently, since it's a timing based issue.

In the below image you will observe that Fulmin is equipped in its semi auto mode, and has a reload UI element on the reticle. It is impossible to fire fulmin during this reload process, despite the gun not having any reload, but a recharge instead. The time is different on semi and auto, this means that it isn't the time it takes to refill the ammo from 0 to 60.

This also makes it feel less like a bug, and more of a "feature"

JNZAjy7.jpg

The game freeze at the time of choice. I saw other players moving, but I couldn’t do anything. Make a choice, open a chat. Alt + F4. 
And after, game tells me that the combination has wrong.
And changed. The faithful runes have moved and replaced?
For what? Why should I spend another time?
3A208D4FC7C5F0D0E6150AF5BD19A0CF27AB1C76