[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

Oh god it glitched out and didn't upload all of the images I'm sorry let me try that again unknown.pngunknown.pngOkay so as you can see even though there were no enemies around I took damage from the Hema reload, this happens throughout the whole animation and can take you down to 3 health

It seems to only happen if the weapon is missing ammo however if it is full it doesn't do it as far as I can tell

Kuva Lich seems to have a 100% steal rate on X Neuroptics (currently trying to get Ember again after her rework since before she was... hot garbage. Mostly garbage.) while having a 0% steal rate on X Systems and X Chassis.

Not sure if this is a bug or if this is just you guys as devs making a funny prank.

Also, while on the subject, can we have a scaling rework at some point in the future? Pretty sure a 95% DR Scatter Shield is supposed to make Mesa not get melted in under 3s by seven Lancers, or get onetapped by a Shielder when against lvl 70-100 enemies (specifically only seems to happen in Lich missions, is there some damage increase tomfoolery in those runs or do their levels exceed 220?)

Cheers.

Edited by Oro_Hishan

Nezha's Blazing Chakram can be detonated by pressing Heavy Attack key in the same way with glaives, yet the explosion has no damage but only cool effect, and makes Chakram return. Also the detonation prevents melee Heavy Attack

• Woah 1

4 hours ago, Fennikk said:

Okay so as you can see even though there were no enemies around I took damage from the Hema reload, this happens throughout the whole animation and can take you down to 3 health

It seems to only happen if the weapon is missing ammo however if it is full it doesn't do it as far as I can tell

you read about the hema on the wiki page by chance? ( https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hema )  it might answer why the weapon eating you alive when reloading  ^^)

sometimes, when mercy killing anything (thrall or not) the gun equipt will keep firing after the animation until the player manually fires again or switches the weapon... this might take an ugly turn if happen with 'certain' weapons and looking in the wrong direction ^^)

oh, forgot to mention that it might have to do with activating the mery kill while still firing (not sure though for it's kinda hard to do on purpose) but it happens often enough accidental to notice it.

edit: it happens indeed when still holding the trigger when activating the mercy kill. also, i found out that switching won't stop the autofire - the autofure won't happen to the other weapon, but if you switch back without firing once manually, it goes on when being back to the 'original' weapon... funny bug, still dangerous though.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

Kuva liches vanquishing with the same mods

Hi,
I think I have a bug to report.
My first and second liches had the same mods required to vanquish: NETRA, RIS and LOHK
What are the odds of two sequential liches require the same mods?!
But wait, there's more. My third lich already requires 2 of the mentioned mods.
And last but not least, on the first attempt to kill this third lich the try crossed 2 mods at once as wrong mods. And the second attempt didn't cross none.
I'll not continue further on this third lich for now so you guys can see my account with the said scenario. (I'm a software developer so I know how these things are important).

I hope this helps.
Sincerely,

and yet another lich-related bug:

very often the mission type of the kuva-lich nodes are incorrect. e.g. pavlov/lua which is descirbed as extermination for the lich mission turns out to be a mission like the normal node on pavlov is.

this doesn't happen every time when starting a kuva lich mission,  but it happens far to often to be a random glitch and it also isn't related to any host/client inconsistence for i got this in all cases - me being the host, being the client and even in solo runs.

most of the times it doesn't matter, but for some mission it's a bit of a hassle, like the mentioned lua mission which turned out to be a spy run when i just was out there to fry some thrall-steaks with ember ^^)

and one more still:

not sure how he did this, but he stole some void traces, even though that wasn't supose to happen... i only saw this when i got back on him though.

X4pAkA0.jpg

I don't know if im the only one but it takes for ever for your lich to spawn.
when my lich spawned 5 times in total i had all 3 cirkels full and 0 guesses right.(i only whent to planets that were red and showed my kuva lich mission)
the reason why i had 0 guesses right was because my last cirkel was the first mod i needed to kill it with.
so now that i finally got my first mod to kill it with it took about an hour until it spawned again! (now he spawned 6 times)
I had the combination wrong this time.
but it took more than an hour for it to spawn AGAIN!(7th time it spanwed)
it was als enraged the whole time, the bar was full the whole time
this was a traded lich btw i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT 2 HRS TO KILL MY LICH?

this is more like a rant than a bug report
i just want it to spawn more i hate waiting for hours just so it can spawn one time!
My lich if you wanna see it

Edited by Heslonely

I just discovered this bug which when unlocking or hacking in Grineer tileset and made the mission broken.

Simply press ESC twice when interacting(pressing X) with the terminal. The UI for unlocking will zoom out.

xPx5rYQ.jpg

You can still finish the unlocking when UI zoomed out. After unlocking, the terminal could no longer be interacted and it doesn't count as a successful hack. For example, I used this bug to unlock Point A in a Spy mission, and it showed that point A is not finished and I can no longer interact with it. This means the mission can no longer be finished when it requires 3 sucessful hacks. 

Also, may I ask for a 75% off? 😃

Some dodgy lich execute animations:

Parazon does not extend, then Lich disappears instead of playing their part of the animation:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qEW6LZ8TRXvF0tiaM5uW7DI2lwUDkdPa

Viewing another player killing the lich. Both animations don't play:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JV1ng7FSl7yVi37XGrSTzA7-Wc7SzSQ-

Parazon bugs:

Exit the map with the parazon animation:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nmRUq7_27UogsLs33hHb4FzIbuDDYCfL

Parazon Misses the thrall and hits another enemy who is not killed:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d9TJYsVjdKAv03NOgmuZW4ZiCIg9Q5c8

Oberon's carpet grass attaches to oberon's head:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J-yo3fM7zPw-QiPphxODGTcW7i7PWr06

If you will try to perform "Mercy" near the Rampart, you will start using this rampart and performing mercy simultaneously and you will stuck in this rampart. 

Seriously? I thought DE fixed the problem with duplicate weapons. Two times in a row the guns that I already had fell out. As if a two or three hour farm is ok, but not when it makes no sense. I specifically waited for a hot fix to start Old Blood, 6 weapons, 1 ephemera, and now this. Perhaps I’ll spend the weekend on something else. And buy the missing for platinum?

Void fissures in the void are basically non-existent post update, or rather extremely rare. I've seen one in 3 or 4 days.

Many bugs happening here. Ivara's prowl when looting enemies won't work half the time, it'll keep restarting the particle/sound effects an just never loot items, I have a loot time of 1.4 seconds and it's taking up to 10 seconds to loot a single enemy. Daikyu can NEVER get stealth kills, doesn't matter if the enemy is alerted or not, killing them will never give the stealth kill bonus unless the enemy has been put to sleep prior (ie. with abilities), melee weapons don't have this issue, not sure if the other bows have this issue. 100% block chance while holding a melee weapon? I'm still taking a lot of damage from enemies in front of me even though they are in the blocking angle. Not a bug, but Exalted weapons (of the melee kind), specifically Excalibur's sword and Garuda's claws, are underpowered compared to the recent changes to other melee weapons. While Exalted blade is indeed powerful, capable of 1-3 hitting most enemies, but most other melee can do the same... but with no energy costs, a weapon that is typically energy heavy should be the most powerful of weapons. Back to bugs, Garuda's shield DOES NOT block all damage just like melee, seems like a bad collision check is causing some bullets to ignore shields and blocking in general. Auditor in Sim will literally just keep jumping off the edge and won't stop "bunny hopping" aka doing his animation for climbing over objects. Don't think it's a bug and might just be me, but Oberon's healing doesn't seem as fast as it should be, at 114hp/s it seems like it takes longer than 1 second to heal 100 health. A personal note, a level 50 enemy shouldn't be able to 1 shot my pet who has more than 1000hp, especially since it was one of those foremen workers on the shipyard tileset who aren't even real enemies. Randomly vanishing enemies, happens rarely, but sometimes an enemy will just completely disappear in the middle of a fight. Teleporting enemies, sometimes enemies will keep teleporting all over the place, it isn't just latency between me and the host because it'll also sometimes happen in solo. Melee will sometimes do a heavy attack by itself just tapping E, not holding, not even for half a second, and it'll do a heavy attack, even more annoying is sometimes it'll rarely just do a heavy attack even though I didn't press the melee key.

My last note is a suggestion, when a heavy gunner or similar enemy who do knockdown ground slams gets blinded or caught in a trap or in general get staggered they shouldn't still do the ground slam, like if they are about to slam and they catch on fire and start doing the on fire animation they shouldn't stop flailing about to ground slam and then continue arm flailing.

This concludes my bug reporting/complaints.

EDIT: a new find, hit squad moas can target the player even when invisible.

Another edit: Shipyard tileset sabotage missions, once you expend the datamass to unlock the reactor the waypoint to the terminal doesn't go away, happens every time.

Edited by TheMetaFace

I use a controller (X Box 360) since I prefer to sit on my sofa and play. I have never had any problems with the controller. 

Since The Old Blood or maybe it was The Dry Dock update I can only play for 5 minutes max. Once I get into a mission and aim down sights it will just lock into this view. If i come out of the Warframe it will go back to normal but won't let me aim down sights anymore. This also then stops me from gliding. This happens every time and has made it unplayable. If I go over to my mouse and keyboard though all the controls still work, so it is just affecting the Controller.

I converted my Kuva Lich and didn't get the ephemera (electric I think?) which came with the Kuva Lich,

I've gone through the forums and it said converting should give the ephemera, and some of them said to wait for a few days, the drop might take some time. I have waited a while and it still hasn't dropped. Pls help

This is gonna be an odd one, but I cannot pause after a kuva lich has spawned/despawned. When I go into a mission, I am able to go into my pause menu and abort the mission shortly if I have something else to do. But as soon as a kuva lich arrives, some of my functions, including the pause menu are disabled, and remain disabled throughout the remainder of the mission.

I don't think this was intentional, but I have been through 4 kuva liches thus far and it is starting to get annoying.

22 minutes ago, LTurmoil47 said:

This is gonna be an odd one, but I cannot pause after a kuva lich has spawned/despawned. When I go into a mission, I am able to go into my pause menu and abort the mission shortly if I have something else to do. But as soon as a kuva lich arrives, some of my functions, including the pause menu are disabled, and remain disabled throughout the remainder of the mission.

I don't think this was intentional, but I have been through 4 kuva liches thus far and it is starting to get annoying.

Yes this is a thing. A workaround is to hit the TAB key to bring up the current mission stats. Then the Esc menu will work again.