[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

Since you not only gain kuva from requiem fails but also requiem successes, you can potentially be able to farm kuva off of lower rank liches by performing 2 correct requiems then just downing them 3 times every time you encounter them.

Softlock occurs when performing Parazon finisher that moves your model into a teleport volume (e.g. Open and easily accessible ones in Europa).

You teleport back to playable space and frame becomes unresponsive to all input (except for forward key that plays the walking animation; no movement applied).

Reviving fixes this.

• Upvote 1

Sorry if this has been reported before on this thread, but I am experiencing an issue with my Lich's control not decreasing when I complete the Lich's missions solo.

When I get into a group, the mission seems to count as "removing" the control (as intended?) but when I do it solo (public still open, but no one joins), then the mission doesn't seem to count. Tried with the same mission multiple times, and the control of the Lich never went down.

Thanks!

Weird damage bugs. Right now did a kuva lich mission, got insta killed several times in the middle of nowhere, at one point I got animation locked (??) as if someone was performing a finisher on me (except there were no enemies around me, kuva lich was a significant distance away), and I got instantly killed.

• Woah 1

Not sure if this is an intended thing or not, but Kuva Liches spawning in seems to potentially prevent the max number of thralls from spawning in a mission.  From my findings, you can get 10 thralls per mission if there's no lich /super late spawn.  A lich will spawn 10 additional thralls when it show up, provided it has enemies to convert nearby, which can give a grand total of 20 thralls per mission.  However, if a lich shows up before all 10 of the mission's thralls spawn, you will typically only get those + the 10 the lich can convert, and then after that all thrall spawns seem to stop.  For example, you find and kill 2 thralls, and then your lich shows up and spawns 10 more and then all thrall spawns stop, so you only get 12 thralls that run instead of 20.  It's probably not that big of a deal to people who blaze through missions quickly, but for people like me who like to make the most out of a given mission it would be nice if you could still get all 10 of the mission's thrall spawns + the lich-converted ones regardless of when a lich shows up.

Hi there,

I am unable to enter Cetus, Fortuna, Orb Vallis and Plains of Eidolon  without crashing since hotfix 26.01.3, until the hotfix was applied I had no problem. Have been able to replicate several times but unfortunately does nor crate a crash log as the game freezes and locks the computer has anybody else had this issue?.

• Woah 1

Sand stom bug: When using the third skill of INAROS near the KUVA LICH, the LICH approaches and makes the animation grab lift and launch the INAROS In your sand stom mode, causing a game error restricting any move action and makes disabling the sand storm ability impossible

@[DE]Danielle

Edited by .Inaros.
  • Woah 1

I took down my first Kuva Lich but on my way out of the mission the host disconnected, I got migrated into a new instance of the mission, and then at the end I didn't receive any of the stolen loot from the past missions. 

• Woah 1

I don't know which patch it was but recently the game has been randomly switching from Borderless Windowed to Fullscreen.

Killed Kuva Larvling but it did not turn into a lich and have not been able to spawn any larvlings since.

Loadout was: Wisp, Supra Vandal, Rattleguts Kitgun, Nikana Prime and Smeeta Kavat

Kuva Lich spawns outside of tiles on Jupiter (exterminate/survival) causing it to despawn. Several Liches were killed on Jupiter since the update so it's a recent'ish bug, at least for me. 

• Upvote 1

Bastille and Tether Coil don't work well together.  When using TC to pull enemies into Bastille, the enemies sometimes slip out and are not trapped by either trap.  The Bastille grabs most enemies, but sometimes it doesn't and you end up with an enemy walking around inside the Bastille.  It's not the Bastille reaching capacity, I know because I didn't spawn enough enemies for that in the test.  The tether also stays attached, even though the mine is no longer acting on them.  The extra attached enemies do not affect the capacity of the mine, and it will still grab additional enemies.  The Bastille and TC also fight over the enemies a little bit, which I think is just down to the timing between the two.

The image shows the issue, with a still-tethered enemy walking around inside of the Bastille to the left, and a clump of enemies that he should be in on the right.  

Sorry for the energy color not showing the Bastille very well.

Image:

Spoiler

8qmxd45nlo241.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

When a Kuva Lich converts a Nox into one of his thralls, the Nox cannot be Mercied, leaving him in a perpetually downed, unkillable state that stays active on your HUD till the end of the mission

When using archwings, Blink sometimes disables toggled boost. When you tried blink during its cool time and failed to activate it, the next blink has a chance to disable your current boost.

The vengeful flame ephemera's dynamic lighting doesn't actually use it's energy color. For example, i have a forma'd ember prime with the ephemera on and a blue energy color. Both energy slots are filled with bright blue, and while some of the ephemera's glow is blue, the rest is orange. I've reproduced it by just putting the ephemera on my warframe, and changing the energy color from the standard orange to blue. unknown.png

pretty sure its not hardware/mouse issues. character stuck in aim view with primaries/secondaries or randomly switch to my melee. bug state come and goes. very annoying.

so Grendel 4 is glitch city   he stays in ball without ppl in you and instead drains your energy fast ... now if you get stuck in ball form no jump and cant turn it off all you can do is wait till it drains you energy dry then forces you out ...anyone else???

unknown.png?width=400&height=88

Just a simple little string.split fix on the credits after your creation moves out and borrows money. (comma needs to be added into credits after)