Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, picklee said:

Ran out of initial Lich Influence nodes and still haven't completed the Murmur. From what I've heard new nodes are supposed to pop out fairly often but, well, they don't on my end - it's been like this for almost an hour now. I feel like i softlocked myself. 

hplf57k.png

My lich spawned on Venus, and after clearing all the lich nodes on Venus, my lich leveled up and I got a requiem filled out. Since then I haven't gotten any new lich nodes

Here's a bug that seems easily to replicate.

I was helping my cousin with his Kuva Lich territory missions and the last one we needed to do was a defection. No lich thralls spawned, except for a defector who was labled a thrall. Obviously, we couldn't kill it. We tried the mission twice. First time we extracted when the Lotus told us to, second time it was after we rescued a squad once the C area spawned. Here is a screenshot of the thrall defector.gWXIPF8.jpg

40 minutes ago, AnhurShu said:

The Gladiator Mod Set Bonus doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried it on multiple weapons (Wukong's Iron Staff, Galatine Prime, Prisma Dual Cleavers) that would reliably get me orange to red crits at 2-3x combo multiplier under the old system but remain at only yellow crits even up to the 12x multiplier in the new system. 

this

• Machetes dont consume combo counter on heavy attacks
  • Hold E Combos dont seem to be accessible (except on glaives, when wielded with a sidearm)
  • When disabling the option "Melee with Fire Weapon Input", left mouse button in full melee mode does nothing. The option to use left mousebutton to attack in full melee, but switching back to firing the weapon in quick melee would be appreciated.
  • Melee auto targeting has some serious issues on thrown melee weapons. Aiming right at a distant enemy while having another enemy closer to the side will result in missing both as it corrects towards the first enemy and then back towards the more distant one.
  • Glaives heavy attack (now midair explosion) selfkills really easily due to the high damage of heavy. Due to how much power comes from combo+ heavy, its actually way more common to selfkill with glaives now

Hacking certain moving consoles with the Parazon on the Orokin Moon Spy missions causes the player to be sucked underground after the console moves back underground. You can use /unstuck to remedy this, but doing multiple in close succession is impossible due to the cooldown on /unstuck. The orokin have some really impressive security measures in those vaults.

Lenz's arrows go through 'thin' objects, like guard railings, closed doors, and stairs.

EDIT: Essentially it has punch-through now, with screws up placing its explosions: Shoot at the top of stairs to kill come grineer, it misses the stairs completely and hits the ceiling, destroying a container.

EDIT 2: I found it is inconsistent: It goes through Grineer objects, but not Corpus. In some tile sets it shoot through the damn floor.

Image shows it penetrating the Grineer-based slope, mind the bright green line and the big green ball.

50DD5A8D862109FE970BDAFD60269F0B7B713ACF

Edited by c0baltlightning