Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Not sure if this is a bug but Valkyr doesn't keep her hysteria invincibility while hacking anymore, and she really doesn't need even less of a reason to be played even with the buffs to her exalted claws she is still pretty meh. (Keep in mind this is my favorite warframe so I still play her anyway) And yes I did have melee toggled on and off just to check she doesn't keep it in either.

Edited by RengarTheFluffy

5 hours ago, WeeMadHamish said:

Exodia Contagion fires *after* the swing, instead of during. Delay is manageable but feels bad.

Yes, this is bad. Makes timing throws feel awful. I don't tend to stand behind crates tossing them, but it could lead to many accidents sticking the projectile into the box in front of you. It needs to throw when you hit melee as it did before.

On Caracol, Saturn the thrall is a defector and can't get murmors. After several mission completes the node still shows as red/controlled.

Update: Letting the defector die allows you to collect murmor and complete the node.

Annotation-2019-10-31-232621.jpg

Edited by sweatypants

Kuva Flood missions are meant to guarantee a Requiem Relic drop, but this is currently not the case. I don't know what caused the bug, and testing is hard due to how few show up.

Current failure count: 2

Edited by Iamabearlulz
Added a count for how many times the bug has occurred

on my orbitor i was trying to pet my young infested kubro and once i got done petting them the system would freeze and not go back to my orbitor.  things in the background would move and ordis would continue to talk but nothing else would work.  talk, menu, nothing.  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/As6eaDdkWdS6UkyC8

also while playing on ceres mission seimeni i was jumping like any other tenno and got myself stuck in a fence it would not let me go no matter where i moved.  /unstuck worked thankfully so it was not a complete drag but it was annoying.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3GrCnVyfZ6pcULf96

thank you.  so far having fun overall with new patch.

Edited by Nefarsis

Before the update,I can see both simplified and traditional chinese clearly with simp/trad chinese game language.

After the update,I cant see the simp chin word with trad chin game language.It will display as ****A**B***C*(e.g.)

When I use simp chin game language, the trad chin word also show as.

It is very annoying that because Chinese player community always contain these two types of words.It affects the communication between Chinese language player.

e.g. my clans have two types of words and the chat of them will shown as ****** sometimes

https://i.screenshot.net/6k2z4iw

Please fix this problem

I also want a INTERNATIONAL FORUM of Chinese language(why other language got it but chinese dont?)

Edited by alexmark
add image

I was in cassini trying to get a lich, after capturing the target lotus say "change of plans leave nothing alive", but nothing changed after a while i got a transmission from kuva guardian talking about something, nothing happened in fact there are no enemies spawnig, after advancing to the exit i got the updated mission to kill some grineer to exit the mission. somebody told me that we get a mark in the map with the larva but there was nothing, must be a bug related to the two event activating at the same time (change of plans + kuva guardian announcing something)

after trying again, i got the guardian talk again and the larva was marked in the map this time

Edited by enemystand

Kuva lich influenced Defection is bugged. In my case the Dark Sector Defection on Phobos was taken over by a kuva lich. A Defector was marked as a thrall, but could not be damaged. After we rescued him no other thralls spawned. Additionally, completing the mission by rescuing two squads then extracting did not clear the lich's influence from the node. 

15 minutes ago, Nefarsis said:

on my orbitor i was trying to pet my young infested kubro and once i got done petting them the system would freeze and not go back to my orbitor.  things in the background would move and ordis would continue to talk but nothing else would work.  talk, menu, nothing.  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/As6eaDdkWdS6UkyC8

also while playing on ceres mission seimeni i was jumping like any other tenno and got myself stuck in a fence it would not let me go no matter where i moved.  /unstuck worked thankfully so it was not a complete drag but it was annoying.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3GrCnVyfZ6pcULf96

thank you.  so far having fun overall with new patch.

I also experienced this bug.  I cannot interact with my pet kubro without locking up the client.  I can see chat and hear Ordis, but literally do nothing else.  I have to force-close the client and restart it.

--------
Alas, my uptime.

Edited by Somarlane

Key issue: Unable to use primary, secondary, or melee weapons temporarily.

Basic info: on PC, Windows 7, fully updated Warframe client with the new Old Blood update.

Full disclosure: I don't know if this is due to the new update or if it is preexisting, but it never happened to me before this update.
While playing the Hallowed Flame event, this bug / disruptive gameplay element occurred.
While playing as Wukong, I was using Iron Staff. Ancient disruptors drained my energy and upon hitting zero energy, Iron Staff ended, as expected.
Upon the cessation of Iron Staff, instead of switching to a weapon (as I seem to recall being the norm before this update), the bottom right (where it says what your weapon is) said "unequipped" or something like that.
The keybind for quick melee would not respond.
This was resolved by using the "switch gun" keybind to manually pull out my primary weapon. Everything worked normally after that.
Not sure if it is really a bug or more likely just an oversight that resulted in gameplay that wasn't smooth and natural feeling, as it kept me from fighting for a few seconds.

On an unrelated note, if I could request that Ivara's Navigator + Zenistar not end until navigator ends (instead of ending when Zenistar ends), that would be wonderful, as the current way the zenistar+navigator interaction works has sucked the fun out of it when you get kicked out of Navigator so quickly. I understand that you can increase the Zenistar duration by increasing your combo counter, but that's almost incompatible with Ivara's playstyle and how Navigator is used, because your time in Navigator would surely result in your combo counter resetting. I understand that having the thrown disk add to the combo counter would surely be broken, but I don't think it would be broken to let you continue using the disk in Navigator until either you end Navigator (at which point, the Zenistar's duration has likely run out, immediately returning the disk to you) or you run out of energy (at which point Navigator forcibly ends and the disk most likely returns to you). It's very frustrating to have the Zenistar's duration forcibly end your Navigator. It wasn't an issue before because most people would nearly run out of energy before the original 45 second duration was expired. I would like to humbly request maybe letting the player continue to use Navigator with the Zenistar disk until they disable Navigator, instead of prematurely ending Navigator. This is one of the most fun ability-weapon interactions in Warframe and I'd like to continue to have fun with it in the future. Thank you for entertaining this selfish notion, as this really means a lot to me. I apologize for this unrelated request. I also really miss the lunge effect of the air attack for heavy weapons like the Zenistar. I used it all the time to change my direction mid-air or give me a little more horizontal velocity.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration, kind human reading this post that devolved into rabbit trails because I didn't know where else to post my concerns.
Have a pleasant day, Tenno!

Edited by LinkHyrule03
Added note about lunge for air attack. I miss it.

1 hour ago, AnhurShu said:

The Gladiator Mod Set Bonus doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried it on multiple weapons (Wukong's Iron Staff, Galatine Prime, Prisma Dual Cleavers) that would reliably get me orange to red crits at 2-3x combo multiplier under the old system but remain at only yellow crits even up to the 12x multiplier in the new system. 

I can confirm this.

Blood Rush + 4 Gladiator mods should be +100% CC per combo multiplier. Max combo multiplier is 12x, so that's +1200% CC.
On Orthos Prime, at 12x combo multiplier, I should be getting red crits 100% of the time: 24% CC, so 0.24*(1+1*12) = 3.12, or 312% CC after mods. Red crits start at 300%, so I should be getting 88% chance of red crits, and 12% chance of double-red crits (visually identical). Instead, I get about half-and-half oranges and yellows. Just Blood Rush on its own should get 196.8% CC, and I think I'm seeing more yellows than I should be, but that would be a separate issue.
Indeed, using Blood Rush on its own I get the same proportion of orange and yellow crits. Using 6 Gladiator mods I get only yellow crits, despite them both being +60% CC per combo multiplier.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I will say it anyway.

With the Zenistar, before the Old Blood update, you could throw the disk within and it would do its own damage, throwing it use the hold quick melee/melee button down and releasing it after a moment (or just holding it until it was finished). But now, after trying to do that with the Zenistar in a mobile defense mission, it did not throw out the disk. It just did the starting animation for the combo and nothing else, no matter how long I hold down my melee button

For some reason when lancers and troopers use ramparts, they lock up completely and stop doing anything. They don't even completely switch to their using the rampart position before freezing. They can still be killed however.

This isn't necessarily introduced in Old Blood, but lately I and other people I've played with recently, both before and after the update, sometimes run into an issue of being unable to interact with certain things as a client. This means sometimes being unable to activate mobile defense consoles, open sabotage caches, open some doors, and so on. The issue is sometimes not present while using operator. 

After hotfix 26.0.2, the Vasca echo lure is glitching for me. When trying to replicate the vasca call, the reticle that you follow Instantly jumps to the end location immediately on starting the call making it undoable. Before hotfix 26.0.2 I was able to successfully call a vasca and got it to infect my smeeta and made her third imprint without rushing. After the hotfix, I took my adarza out at night to get infected, but the lure kept glitching. I used Ivara successfully before the hotfix, but neither Ivara nor Rhino Prime worked post hotfix. I tried multiple trails/locations, leaving/re-entering the PoE, and closing/restarting the game with no success. Was just able to call a mergoo and tranq it just fine during the day. I did use the vasca pheromone oota each time out of habit, before and after hotfix 26.0.2.

1 minute ago, Harume_Hikari-Seki said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I will say it anyway.

With the Zenistar, before the Old Blood update, you could throw the disk within and it would do its own damage, throwing it use the hold quick melee/melee button down and releasing it after a moment (or just holding it until it was finished). But now, after trying to do that with the Zenistar in a mobile defense mission, it did not throw out the disk. It just did the starting animation for the combo and nothing else, no matter how long I hold down my melee button

Throwing the disk has been moved to a new keybind, the "melee heavy attack" keybind. You must use that keybind to throw the disk now.

The melee mod "Quickening", which used to be a channeling mod, says it gives +40% attack speed.
It does not reflect that +40% in the weapon stats once applied. Additionally, the weapon doesn't initially seem to attack any faster.
Is the attack speed bonus not working or is it conditional like it was before the update (it used to require channeling in order to take effect)?
If it's just a flat +40% attack speed bonus, then it should do that. If it's conditional, then the mod card might want to mention that so as to avoid confusion.

So, I figured out the combo for my lich, raised it to lvl 5 before I killed it, but when I put the combo on the parazon and went for final blow, I got stuck in a cutscene. Maybe because I have custom binding on some things that bug that out, I assume there was supposed to be some sort of prompt to melee to kill or something else to tame.

Edit: or maybe it's because I guessed one of the mods before I fully learned the murmur. Either, pls fix since atm I have no way to kill this lich and I'd like his weapon.

Edited by wanning