Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Kuva Liches / Parazon / Kuva Weapons / Etc. Feedback

[DE]Danielle

So, I'm ready for feedback '-'
This update, is just amazing, congrats to all the team ^^
So far, I've only one thing to talk about, all the rest is fine.

I've read it several time in other feedback post, so I'm definitevely not the only one to think about that..
There is a serious, and illogical, change about Kuva liches, compared to what has been shown before.

They are immortal right ?
The Kuva keeps resurrecting them, stronger.
But for that to happen, we have to kill them first, and that's impossible now, because DE choose to implement the power reversal thing, instead of the resurrection.
I've asked Pablo during his stream, and that's what I understood with his answer..
But, the power reversal is perfectly implementable without this change.. And this is the only thing, in all the update, that is disapointing.

Right now, the Lich uses his abilities in combat just fine, and can grab us when we are to close. Ok, fine.
We attack his 3 parts life bar, and each time a bar is empty, we can do a mercy.
But, if a requiem mod is wrong, we are instantly killed by power reversal.
Ok, it's epic, but it could be better, if it was like planned.. like we have imagined it during and after tennocon.

So, I suggest:
The Lich uses his abilities in combat, can grab us when we are to close, and, maybe at certain condition, or not, can kill us with power reversal finisher if we're not careful enough.
So, power reversal, implemented/conserved, Lich dangerousness increased. ( because it can happen at any time )
Then, when we attempt the mercy, no matter the requiem mods, we kill it.
The sequence show us if the mods have an effect or not, and, if the requiem isn't right, the Kuva reacts at the death of the Lich, (like it did when the Lich was created), and the Lich resurrects after the end of the mission, stronger.
It's this version of the concept, that hyped everyone.
The kuva lose his (important) creepy aspect if it does nothing during the combat.
We need to be able to kill the Lich, and see the Kuva take it away to resurrect it.

Sorry for the extented explanation, but clarity is needed for this gameplay.

Edited by Azvalk
  • Like 9

Hi.  Right now, we're seeing reports of Kuva Liches stealing Ephemera blueprints, Requiem Relics, Sortie rewards, etc.

Can the Lich Tax be modified so it doesn't touch any of this stuff?  Blueprints, relics/rewards?  Because that's plain unfair.

23 minutes ago, Azvalk said:

So, I'm ready for feedback '-'
This update, is just amazing, congrats to all the team ^^
So far, I've only one thing to talk about, all the rest is fine.

I've read it several time in other feedback post, so I'm definitevely not the only one to think about that..
There is a serious, and illogical, change about Kuva liches, compared to what has been shown before.

They are immortal right ?
The Kuva keeps resurrecting them, stronger.
But for that to happen, we have to kill them first, and that's impossible now, because DE choose to implement the power reversal thing, instead of the resurrection.
I've asked Pablo during his stream, and that's what I understood with his answer..
But, the power reversal is perfectly implementable without this change.. And this is the only thing, in all the update, that is disapointing.

Right now, the Lich uses his abilities in combat just fine, and can grab us when we are to close. Ok, fine.
We attack his 3 parts life bar, and each time a bar is empty, we can do a mercy.
But, if a requiem mod is wrong, we are instantly killed by power reversal.
Ok, it's epic, but it could be better, if it was like planned.. like we have imagined it during and after tennocon.

So, I suggest:
The Lich uses his abilities in combat, can grab us when we are to close, and, maybe at certain condition, or not, can kill us with power reversal finisher if we're not careful enough.
So, power reversal, implemented/conserved, Lich dangerousness increased. ( because it can happen at any time )
Then, when we attempt the mercy, no matter the requiem mods, we kill it.
The sequence show us if the mods have an effect or not, and, if the requiem isn't right, the Kuva reacts at the death of the Lich, (like it did when the Lich was created), and the Lich resurrects after the end of the mission, stronger.
It's this version of the concept, that hyped everyone.
The kuva lose his (important) creepy aspect if it does nothing during the combat.
We need to be able to kill the Lich, and see the Kuva take it away to resurrect it.

Sorry for the extented explanation, but clarity is needed for this gameplay.

I second this. Without the whole resurrection thing, liches just seem like normal bosses. 

• Like 5

il y a 6 minutes, Sintag a dit :

Can the Lich Tax be modified so it doesn't touch any of this stuff?  Blueprints, relics/rewards?  Because that's plain unfair.

Kuva Liches stealing important thing is not really unfair.
What is unfair is that it doesn't give back all the loot.
I've lost an ayatan sculpture of sortie that way, so I assume it can make us lose other importants things..
If his list of loot doesn't conserv everything it's not a big deal, but at least that the importants things on the list be "flagged" to be given back.

3 minutes ago, Azvalk said:

Kuva Liches stealing important thing is not really unfair.
What is unfair is that it doesn't give back all the loot.
I've lost an ayatan sculpture of sortie that way, so I assume it can make us lose other importants things..
If his list of loot doesn't conserv everything it's not a big deal, but at least that the importants things on the list be "flagged" to be given back.

That's an acceptable compromise actually.  Flag 'blueprints, Sortie Rewards' to be returned.  Just, please stop letting them grab Requiem Relics.  If they keep taking the thing we need to kill them, that's the only part of the system that feeds into something of a negative feedback loop.

I really love the new mercy finishers! They feel a lot like DOOM, which is great! The only thing that frustrates me about them is that they seem to not proc very often, and the health threshold they proc at seems inconsistent based on my current gameplay. My suggestion would be to have them proc more often, so that we can do more cool finishers on enemies and make the parazon mods more worthwhile. I understand that it's probably not your intent for the tenno to mercy finish every enemy, but if we could do it more often it would make the system feel more impactful.

Since this is the new flashy "end-game" content, I'm going to throw in a suggestion to add some new arcanes as rewards when you kill Kuva Liches. Been waiting for an end-game alternative to Eidolon farming for good arcanes since I've always hated the playing around the Eidolon clock mechanic and refuse to farm or buy the current best arcanes. The arbitration ones really aren't as good either and only focus on weapons. 

Shouldn't the special new end-game system have good end-game rewards instead of just re-skinned weapons with a touch of power creep? As it stands I'm still not interested in going through the absurd level of grind for the lackluster rewards this system currently offers. 

• Like 2

Well, theres a lot I can say about this. both good and bad. So let's start positive.

The Good

the new melee system feels pretty great so far, I miss some of the older combos and I'm having to get used to not just always holding Forward while meleeing, but on the whole, serious improvement. and i look forward to adapting and re-learning the system

The Parazon is a great design, comes with a flashy emote and the finishers with it are absolutely gorgeous. (as long as it doesnt bug, and when it does, still kinda funny.) Hacking animations are an improvement, and promises a niche for mods that otherwise would not be easily justified.(I would like to see the Master thief mod maybe made a parazon mod, as it seems sensible we'd be using it to open said locker)

The reworks, Havent tried vauban yet, but Ember is on Fire, in the best way. I love her new rework

The Liches, Great idea, the dialogue is nice, the concept is on point, they look absolutely awesome, and Im gonna go with the unpopular opinion here, and say that i like the idea that they take a long time to beat, Warframe's been lacking Long-term content for a long time. I like the level bump on its affected missions for the most part, it really spices up the star chart.

The Bad. (there's quite a bit and it warrants going into more detail)

Parazon is quite buggy, its finishers are few and far between, and often bugs where the warframe animates but the mob does not. cannot be done on stealth finishers. hacking animations are still a little buggy, and the parazon despite having a two foot cable, doesnt actually try reach the hacked item, the blade form for finishers makes sense, but why have the cable form if we never use that for any actions?

Parazon Mods: the hacking ones seem nice, their drops are awful so all i have is intruder, which i bet everyone and their mother has. but its pleasant, ive been doing sortie hacking without issue but hey.. 8 seconds now I basically never fail a hack. The finisher mods, sound nice, but because triggering a mercy finisher is so rare and unreliable, and parazon has only three slots for mods, I honestly cant see a point in using them now.

The Kuva weapons, the selection of kuva weapons is a bit.. uninspiring. and While im nowhere near getting my own, from the look of it, a lot of them arent neccisarily appropriate rewards for time invested.

The Time, Speaking of time invested, they are both too easy and too hard to kill, the time investment to kill them is 90% overly tedious farming, the fights are brief and unsatisfying. The insta kill on a failed mercy is kind of crap, these were teased as bosses that would be challenging, engaging with throws and things that would reset gaps from melee spamming and generally interrupt combat flows and cheese combos

The Murmurs, I dont neccisarily dislike the way these are handled, if there was anything more subtle to them than assassination rampage it would be far more involved. for example a spy mission of their controlled territory maybe giving some murmur progress, or just mission completing there. and if the murmurs would automatically filter out which murmurs you may already have discovered from trial and error. and the murmurs do take an excessive ammount of kills. because that's one of exactly two ways the system tries to draw it out, I Think this could be better balanced by making murmurs fill up the meter faster, but be offset by a larger ammount of potential info. like elemental resists, maybe even putting a series of murmur rewards that only drop after all others have been aquired hinting at the placement of a word, you gave us the option to lottery spin it, or do research, then say "okay you can do research up to x but after that, lottery time bucko." I mean we might as well just brute force it with how readily the lich will appear while you're hunting down murmurs.

The Requiem Mods: they're a pain to farm even if they were made permenant, apparently they are consumed on a successful assassination, so not only are we playing russian roulette  but if we win, we lose. and have to farm from relics that are themselves irritating to get to get a shot at a mod, as an uncommon drop consuming void traces to refine for one word. this is a massive cyclical time waste, if they could be found elsewhere in addition to relics or if they had half the normal refinement costs. because seriously? Void traces are one of the most irritating things to farm. and burning around 50 traces to get a really reliable shot at requiem mods (by reliable i mean maybe a 50/50 chance.) is majorly irritating to veterans, but to newer players? thats devastating. getting past war within doesnt take six months, and most of the players that get that far have priorties on refining actual relics.

The Liches: are both too easy and to difficult, this was meant to be an enemy that while difficult to kill, would be even more difficult to make stay dead and be a long term element in our games, that it would wear trophies from it beating us, instead it spawns with trophies installed, Is impossible to even make retreat or otherwise push out of a mission, and can only be tackled by its owner, which if they dont have all the mods in the right order, (the latter part of which we cant even find out without trial and error) automatically kills us in the most unsatisfying way possible. also if a person's lich spawns and they abort or disconnect from squad, the now completely indestructable lich stays and the squad just has to deal with it.

I wouldnt mind if we just got thrown back and injured and had to keep fighting. maybe having the parazon attack unsettle the Lich so if we got its health bar down again it retreated, or it just killed us honestly.. with its supposedly mighty weapon. maybe having it set up that if we beat it without the parazon finisher it would drop a small part of its loot hoard, and level up like it does when it kills us. and having the parazon finisher maybe being only at the end of the fight. and calculating all three words in one finisher. (kinda like how it was shown in that lovely display at tennocon, where the fight was actually interesting and involved. instead of a three stage boss fight where all three stages are the same, just with three levels of RNG chance to fail.)

The powers: So Liches take three powers from frames based on 'classes' Fair enough, doing it on a frame by frame basis would be awkward, and cause power gaps. But the classes themselves are terrifically inconsistent. Mine was caused by ivara. what'd I get. Two oberon powers and a Saryn. these are two frames that probably couldnt be more different from Ivara in terms of role. I wanted to use Ivara to trigger a stealth power based shadowy Lich, but instead what did I get? pretty generic colours, and powers from very durable and damaging frames. I got the new hammer on her atleast so i dont feel bad about knowing I'm gonna kill her. and what happened to those 'quirks' like 'scared of children' and why is it we know from the start that they have elemental weaknesses and immunities and which ones, and even what element their weapon has been infused with? for the love of god make that something we can discover from murmurs or something. we have to manually scan common enemies to find out their resistances, but this top secret power lich? naw fam, open book here.

The weapons: I havent gotten to mine yet so i cant say much, but the reports ive heard say that largely they havent been worth the excessive level of farming to get them. Now i get these are meant to be weapons that take a long time to get, but then make them worth the effort, and give us an idea of what converting them would do. really. I mean the mysterious stranger fallout comparison is great but fallout 4 was honest about when the heck he shows up. even if a little vague on what it is he does after he arrives. so what, is this like arlo's early devotees? who'd show up and revive us and fight alongside us? is it a random chance to respond to syndicate death squads and assassin drop-ins? Like I want to convert a Lich, if i got a nice one, but with no idea what that would earn me I'm not terribly inclined to.

and i almost forgot the Kavat. So we have to take one genetic template from an infected kavat, which cures them, I dont know if re-infecting the same kavat is possible or not and in my case it doesnt matter, as it means to get one I basically need two kavats to begin with. plus the ingredients to a third. thats a lot of kavat genetic codes, three incubator cores, (not a huge problem for later players with plenty of tools and resources on hand, but to newer players is more credits per core then they make in a week) a lot of breeding downtime. just to top it all off, means buying another stasis slot or selling a pet. This is ridiculous. and unless people are exceptionally keen on the vampire kavat, or have the bucket of genetic codes on hand, I dont see many going too far out of their way to get it.

Edited by Desdemona-XI
Addendum about Kavat, and tidied up some text.
  • Like 1

@[DE]Danielle

I really hate to be in this place, It's been an interesting ride with this new patch. I've run the gammut between 

• Wow this is kinda actually fun (The general added difficulty of Litch missions)
  • Wow this is BS (The whole you win but really you lose cheapshot instant death against the Lich) 
  • Maybe this isn't so bad (Taking enjoyment from giving my Lich the "Onepunch Man" Treatment, EG Ignoring them)
  • The Murmur slog was kind of an ambivalent slog.
  • The cumulative grind seems a bit on the high side, like I really don't feel like it's ultimately worth it buuut..... 

Aaaaand then I find out today that 

• On top of all of that the Lich weapons have the same mechanic as the Parecisis, requiring multiple Forma to master/extract their MR.

That is my breaking point, the point where I'd gotten all my Murmurs, My Lich is finally level 5 with ketchup all over my Starchart, I was figuring out the right combo but I'm out, out of the Lich system and out of Warframe until this mess is settled. I'm not going through all of that for a tepid weapon with that abominable mechanic appended to it. No, just no.... 

Such to the point that I NEED to take a break from Warframe because at this point had I continued to play, todays Sortie for example (I'm not actually going to log in to check to see if my Lich has influence over the last mission or not, it really doesn't matter tho) and had my Lich stolen ANYTHING from that mission.... I'd be pushing beyond "taking a break" to uninstalling the game. That is how tilted I am at the moment. 

I doubt my absence will be lamented since I don't singer a lot of praise (it always feels a bit awkward) and I tend to be rather brutal with my opinions on things, I just don't do sugar coating. I hope this gets sorted out and I hope there are amicable compromises for all because I do really love Warframe and I know everyone at DE loves Warframe. 

Disclaimer: While I definitely will not be logging in to Warframe for the immediate or foreseeable future I will likely keep one eye open for Baro (from a tracker) and if he brings something interesting I will likely pop in, pick it up and pop immediately out. It's not like I'm done with the game just yet, I just need some not being here right now.

• Like 2

so this is a first impressions on the kuva lich system feedback!
I have yet to experience everything therefore I will retain my final judgement on it

theres alot of things I absolutely adore about it and somethings that leave me puzzled to say the least

I really really like it how the kuva lich makes any nodes it invades a high tier mission
this is something Ive wanted for a looong time more content with actually challenging enemies that are more or less in line with my power level

that said.... heres something what makes me extremely puzzled
the mission is now lvl60 (kuva lich lvl1) up to lvl 100+ (kuva lich lvl 5)
but my rewards are exacly the same as the actual low level mission node

this is really frustrating
dont get me wrong here I love love love the fact I get to play actually challenging missions but why are the drops and the rewards sooo lame?

this also reflects on the stuff kuva lich steals
right now I just dont....care...  the stuff I was getting is worthless to me so Im not exacly getting angry and trying to hurry with my lich hunts
this I believe is something that should be urgently looked into

for reference (these values are just something I thought would be valuable to me Im not suggesting these should be the rewards)
if I get 90 endo for my reward and lich steals one third of it Im not exacly rattled at all
but say that was 2000 endo and lich stole 1800 of it
now I would definitely wanna hunt it

I also think the requiem mods could be explained better how they function

finally I wanna say that I think this system is a fantastic addition to warframe
but quite honestly it still feels unfinished

I hope you guys at DE keep working hard and refine this system on the weeks,months and years to come

thank you for reading 🙂

• Like 2

Why do some kuva weapons have a lower riven disposition than others? My first Kuva lich had a Kohm, I killed him and received the weapon, and I then went out to buy a riven for it. I got one with the stats that I wanted, and when I went to build my Kohm, I was met with the fact that the stats were lowered by over 1/4th. My riven, Kohm Hexaata, has 212.3% damage and 135.9% status chance. These are the stats when equipped to a normal Kohm, and the stats it shows inside modshare links as well. When equipped onto my Kuva Kohm, however, the stats are lowered to 151.7% damage and 97.1% damage, an almost 28.5% decrease. I do not understand why this is the case at all, as previous varients of weapons such as primes, vandals, and wraiths never had disposition changes and always carried over the exact same stats. This creates a problem with a number of the Kuva weapons, specifically the shotgun ones (Kohm, Drakgoon, Brakk) because a number of people purchased rivens to get 100% status on their shotguns, and we were not notified of this decrease beforehand. Tons and tons of people spent 1000s of platinum on rivens, only to be met with a break from the status quo and a seeming waste of their platinum. I don't know if other weapons had this change or if it was as severe, but please revert this, its incredibly misleading and downright unfair to people that purchased these mods only to be met with a noticeably worse version.

Here is the mod as it should be.B9F7AC9FE6A26B61186044B1E67AD83AC32A0246

And here is the mod equipped on the weapon.

DC22B1C1E8C7BA6B8D6AEE88A219EFDF45199CF2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowWarFr said:

The Parazon 'mercy' finisher is a good start, but I think we can take this further. Aside from looking cool, there are no noticeable bonuses from doing it. At the moment, I'm better off nuking, killing it with a weapon, or using an ability to finish off the enemy.

What I think you guys can do is take a book from Doom's glory kill. Give us health regeneration that scales with our loadout and warframe every time we complete a finisher, quadruple the common loot that comes off of that enemy, or replenish our energy bar to full. Give us an incentive to watch the epic animation the team did, not just for the sake of 'looking-good'. A function should not just appear pretty, it should function splendidly!

If you do decide to implement this, instead of RNG like Wukong's passive, give us players the choice on what kind of bonus we'd like to get from doing finishers.

The lich system so far seems pretty nice, but the kuva lich fights are often very pointless, because the player knows they don't have the right requiem mods equipped to kill it. If they lose, (which they will) the lich will get stronger and the occupied levels will get harder, so it's better for the player to just ignore them and finish the mission (which a lot of players are doing right now). The requiem mods are only checked one at a time, and with there being 8 possible mods for every slot, the gained information just isn't worth the trouble, unless you've already grinded all the murmurs. Problem is, you will have encountered your lich multiple times long before that. 

So how do we solve this?

There are multiple solutions that can make the pre-murmur grind lich fights more useful to the player. Here are a couple:

1. Check every requiem mod slot upon dying. This is probably the easiest solution. Not only will this give fighting your lich more meaning, as it gives you more hints as to what the right combination is, but it also gives players an alternative to grinding murmurs, which can get a bit stale after a while.

2. Make the liches' weapon bonuses stronger with every level. If this is done, players will have an incentive to actively fight their lich as many times as possible, even if there's a risk of losing. Additionally, this will create a sort of risk-reward system, where players can give themselves a harder time to have a chance at getting better weapons. 

3. Give players a way to "Incapacitate" the lich Of course, not having the right combination of mods means you won't kill your lich, but starting a fight you're always gonna lose seems pointless. So how about we give the player a way to win the fight without successfully finishing the lich off? The fight itself would be the same as always, but the mod check only comes at the end. If the tenno wins, the lich "flees from the battlefield", but is made stronger by his experience and levels up. In return, the player will be rewarded with some extra murmur points, yay. If the player loses, the lich levels up and the player learns nothing.

Hopefully, these are some ways to disincentivize players from just ignoring their boss fights and making the whole lich experience a lot more enjoyable and streamlined. Thanks for reading!

Edited by lennieplop60

Am 1.11.2019 um 05:23 schrieb BotO8:

I would personally love a Kuva Sobek.

Indeed. Shouldn't there be a Kuva version of every Grineer weapon?

Or, even better - how about we take the, shall we say, underperforming ones out (Kraken, Seer) and replace them with actually good ones, like the Argonak, the Gorgon, the Grakata or the Hek?

Edited by tomrair

First impressions of the system having made and killed one Kuva Lich (so this may change as I use the system more)

Making the Kuva Lich... Was for me a little problematic in defense missions, the red flash and transmissions kept popping up in Sedna Defence, but never once did I see the Larve (in a group or solo)... I didn't even know I needed to look for this until I watch the Prime Time Twitch video (31st Oct) on the update. After seeing that video I went and did two exterminate missions before seeing the system actually work.. So for me the creation process (certainly whilst playting in a group) without outside assistance isn't highly intuitive.

Fighting the Kuva Lich...  Once I realised that I could simply run away from the Kuva Lich in many missions, except in defense missions, that would simply be what I would do until I was at the point I could start to figure out my kill code. I saw no point in raising the Kuva Lich level when I wasn't ready to figure out the kill code..

Kuva Lich stealing my stuff isn't a problem  didn't really make me hate the Lich, with my stockpile of resources it's a non-issue. Now if the Lich caused me to fail a mission and waste my time upon popping up, then that would seriously annoy the hell outta me! That would definitely make it a massive priority for me to go "deal" with him/her asap!

Acquiring the paragon mods process Far too much RNG, in getting the relics from Kuva Siphon missions and then trying to get the mod from the void fissure on the Kuva fortress. If I hadn't done this process prior to making my first Kuva Lich, then I would have spent more time running away from my Kuva Lich than fighting him

Figuring out the Kill Code: The murmur idea is nice, but the number of thralls to defeat to get the clues seem rather high... As such I spent more time ignoring my Kuva lich in missions where he popped up than actually fighting him..

Lich Level impacting mission difficulty: When I saw someone mention that a level five Kuva Lich made missions have level 100+ enemies, I was very reluctant to raise my Kuva Lich Level... So fail to kill your Lich five times, deal with final sortie level enemies. Seems way too much to me, and just encourages people to ignore the lich when the risk vs reward is so high... With the way the rest of the system is, I would recommend a lvl 10 Lich then you are dealing with lvl 100+ enemies.

When I was hosting my missions dealing with my level five Lich.. I had people come into my missions, find they were fighting lvl 100+ rather than 50s or 60s, they simply left after fighting a mob or two... The issue was much more pronounced on Lua, where fighting lvl 100 Sentinents wasn't everyone's cup of tea... This was very noticeable when you considered the MR of the player... Most high MR (17+) people would stay, but anyone else just simply left after a minute or two.. Fighting a Kuva Lich Thrall at lvl 100+ rather than lower level, especially one that teleported everywhere proved a massive annoyance to random players in my group.

Other The process of creating the Kuva Lich, Figuring out the kill code and finally defeating him took me around 3hrs 30 minutes

Acquiring all eight Paragon Mods took me an entire day of Kuva floods and Kuva Siphons prior to creating my first Kuva Lich

Right now I'm avoiding the Kuva Lich system... It has potential, but feels too much like work than fun in its current state

If I had to rate this content update:

I'd say there were 6 main things/areas.

1. Grendel as a warframe -  Underwhelming. in fact he needs a rework already.

2. Vauban re-work - terrible. Squishier then before. ( I will still leave him in the locker collecting dust)

3. Ember re-work - Excellent. Much more enjoyable to play.

4. Melee refresh/re-work - so far pretty happy

5. Exilus on the primary and secondary's - terrible choices, terrible execution, money grab imo.

6. Kuva Lich content - paths, missions, grind has imo poor execution and design, bugged beyond belief (no markers on map to larva when spawning one), amount of grind for requiem/murmur, trying to understand what Parazon Mods to use not cleanly discernable.

2 out of 6 is not a good showing.

Overall not impressed, in fact I would say disappointed to be honest. The amount of times I saw, not setting release date*, taking the time to get it right*, etc. I am disappointed. I was expecting something much better than what was delivered. My apologies but I am just being honest here in what I see.

Hopefully DE can take all the feedback the next week or two and fix some of this or re-work some of this quickly. Quite honestly this gives me pause and concern on the RailJack release, as it doesn't lead me to believe that content will be as good as it is being hyped up to be.

I was really expecting something different form the Kuva Lich fight. I didnt think we would have to grind those enemies for the right mod combination and the nwhen we have it just get them to spawn and we kill them then and there, I was thinking once we have the correct we triangulate a node where their lair is and then we go there and have a bossfight where they use the enviroment against us and weapons come from the tileset and attack us basically tehy throw all they got at us, something like Khela has where we go in her arena and there are phases and get bombed.

I also want to say that we should be able to reroll the lich we get or at least their weapon so we dont get mulitples we clearly dont need, I can imgine people not being motivated to do kuva lich if the new lich has a weapon they got from a previous one. 

While there is a lot to like about the Kuva Lich system, there are a lot of perplexing and frustrating choices that were made with the way the whole thing works. Probably going to be repeating some of what people say in this, but here is my take.

1. The Requiem Mods/Relic System is incredibly frustrating. So Kuva Siphons take around 5 minutes to do, and most of the time you come up dry which is really, really frustrating. Even when you do get a relic, its probably not the one you need to get a particular mod of your choice. Extra frustrating. And THEN... if you complete all of the siphons (you probably got 2-3 relics out of it), you have to wait to get another chance at a relic. More Frustrating. This is not fun. Period. It's even more annoying when you get the relic you need, but your Lich steals it.

Here are some options that could be mixed to varying degrees for how this could be fixed to be more enjoyable and lest of a time waster. 

a. Give Kuva Survival it's own drop tables that include Requiem Relics. Everything in Kuva Survival Rotations A and B is pretty much worthless for when you can access that node.

b. Make it so Relics always drop Intact from Siphons, Most of the time drop Exceptional from Floods, and occasionally drop as Radiant from Floods.

c. Add Requiem Relics to Kuva Disruption as a 50% chance on Rotation B and C. Increase Kuva yield to compensate. Kuva Disruption is challenging and fun! I'd love to have more of a reason to run it, as the Kuva rewards aren't really time efficient as it currently stands.

d. Add some other options for acquiring Requiem Relics.

e. Make the Mods rechargeable with Kuva or Endo as others have suggested. Doing this would make me question why the relic system is even there, but it's an option.

f. Prevent Liches from stealing requiem relics.

g. Add T5 missions that drop T5 relics. 

h. Add Requiem Relics to the Arbitrations Store or other syndicate Stores.

There should be a grind to this, but as it stands right now, the grind is a bit too steep and kind of ruins the experience. I think having to refarm the mods is fine as long as we can actually acquire relics. Right now, stuff just feels bad.

2. The random bonus stats on weapons is questionable. I like having an elemental bonus linked to your warframe, but the percentages varying between 20 and 60% seems really silly to me and is kind of frustrating. Normalizing this to maybe 30 or 40% would be ideal.

3. The "Murmur Missions" are really fun, BUT Murmur yield is frustratingly low. Maybe a 25-50% reduction in enemies required would help. Right now, I feel that it is not in the "feels good" range. It is in the "oh... that's it?" range. I love the general system of how you get the Murmurs, but the yield is just to low. EDIT: The yield is much better after leveling up your Lich. I feel that if the lower level versions were bumped up to a similar rate, it would be a lot more enjoyable.

4. The Parazon is cool, but the animations are so fast and the camera is zoomed in so much I cannot really see what is happening. Same for when your Lich grapples you. It doesn't really look all that cinematic, it looks kind of confusing and disorienting. I think this could be fixed by zooming out the camera a bit.

5. Having the Requiem mods acquirable with platinum is kind of scummy and not what we've come to expect from the Devs.

Overall, I like the the Kuva Lich system and how you learn how to beat them, but there are just some very problematic issues that hold it back. I like having access to higher level missions. I like the unique weapons they give you in concept. I like the Lich Personalities. I just feel that the grind meter was turned up to 9 or 10 when it should have been maybe a 5. Thanks for reading.

Edited by MSEP1

I like the whole "try requiem combinations" mechanics but something basically impairs the whole thing. Requiems are randomly unveiled so until you've unveiled the first one you can't test much since one failure leads to death...

There's no feeling of progression cause you can't test much until you got 3 unveiled requiems, or if you're lucky enough to find the right first requiem(s). Maybe requiems should be unveiled in the right logical order, tbh there's way too much RNG in this new feature - which leads to way too much grind and frustration.

Since we're spending a lot of time running missions at higher levels now (even 100-120 if Lich is really high level), maybe you could stop giving pathetic rewards. XPs, Endo, specific mods or rarest ressources (even Kuva since the whole event is about Kuva) should be a common thing in such hard content - We're running level 100 missions over and over again, what we get from them ? 10k credits, next to no XP and one or two thousand dull basic ressources.

I loved the parazon finishers but I didn't like the fact that there is a zoom every time I kill a Lich's Thrall, I have killed 3 leaches already and it gets boring after seeing all those executions, and they are bugged due to map design sometimes it gets trough walls and floor and my friend has problems with motion sickness due to camera shake and motion of the "cutscene" I get it, looks cool but for farmers and speed runners this is something to be polished or have the option to be disabled sorry for my bad english.

thought having a nemesis would be fun but damn, its very well unrewarding. its more like a forced labor.

toooo much RNG = toooo much farm = HELL NO!

if only i knew that this thing is tedious to death, i wouldnt have tried hunting down a kuva larvling.

• Like 1