Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Kuva Liches / Parazon / Kuva Weapons / Etc. Feedback

[DE]Danielle

Feedback for Liches and related systems;

1) Murmur / Weakness related System.

Disappointed by how this system was implemented. Comparisons made to Shadows Of Mordor sorta fall flat on this aspect.

Murmurs take a little too long to grind out, and is often too repetitive to keep motivation.

What I would like to see;

Keeping with the idea of Shadows of Mordor, Replace the Murmur system with a "Lieutenant" system. For every Lich, are 3 "Sub Liches" each functions like a mini boss. And have one weakness instead of three. Defeating them is what reveals the main Lich's Requiem weakness.

Could help to "work up" the Lich as a big bad. Having to work through subordinates before getting to face the big bad them self I feel would help to make the system feel much more threatening.

What would be much more realistic;

Up the amount of "Murmur" each Thrall gives (Say 1/4th a requiem). In turn, buff the Thralls to be very dangerous, and demand we change our tactics. Ala Nox, but on steroids.

2) Requiem Relics and Mods.

I agree with the general consensus of "Much grind" but I feel like this isn't innately a bad thing. Friend and I discussed for a while and came up with a idea for a new(ish) system;

Make Requiem mods repairable with Kuva. After every use they lose a charge. Currently once that mod has been used 3 times, it is useless and is meant to be dissolved into Endo.

Instead of making us re-farm a replacement Requiem mod, allow us to use Kuva to replenish charges. Like reverse upgrading mods.

We still have to farm a full set of Requiem mod, but we have to maintain them in order to keep using them.

Might come back and edit with more ideas or tweaks.

• Like 3

Aside from my previous post about the grind, the only real disappointment I have with the system is that you actually have the Larvalings pointed out to you in mission. It would have been more satisfying if  you were to just be mowing through some grunts and BZZART uh oh, you just hit a Kuva infused minion, whoops! Having them pointed out makes them feel like an objective rather than an event that happens to you.

Also there really needs to be more than one of them, or ones from other factions to make the system feel more lively.

Edited by KokoroWish

I agree with a lot of people about this being too RNG/Grindy. After years of playing with this system, however, we probably won't feel that way, since we'll have copious amounts of requiem relics farmed up from years of playing. However, I'd like to express my... dissatisfaction doesn't seem like the right word, but it's the best I've got... that Requiem relics and Lich farming doesn't actually add anything new to the game. Shadow missions (Missions on the same node as normal ones but on another layer) have been in the game for a long time. Requiem relics are exactly like void relics, and the process to unlock them is exactly the same, so it's literally just more of the same relic grinding. Kuva missions have been in the game for years (has it already been years? I feel old now.)

Personally, none of these aspects really appeal to me. I dislike the void fissure mini game in general, and I'm not into Riven rolling, so neither fissure or syphon missions are appealing to me in general, and now I just have to do more of that to experience this end game. Shadow missions on your Lich's chosen planet just serve to split the player base, and in 6 months or so when the "shiny" aspect of Lich missions wears off, it will be like any other Nightmare or Invasion mission, which is to say there's a high chance of playing alone or with an incomplete cell of Tenno.

While this is not meant to be something players can blow through in a day, the level of grind needed to kill your Lich is such a high barrier I'm not even sure I want to do it. I was quite excited for this content, but with November being National Novel Writing Month (50k words in 30 days! Wish me luck and sanity!) I am feeling like it's not worth the effort. I only get time to play a couple of nights per week, and I'd rather spend time playing with friends. From personal experience, and I understand not everyone feels this way, I joined a Lich mission to get whispers, but the gain on requiem discovery is too small for the time invested.

I've never gotten to use a Mercy killing on anything. The UI for it is not distinct: Those parazon arrows look like they could be anything from Ash's Ultimate's targeting arrow to companion marking mods. By the time I recognize it's a finisher attack, requiring the interact button (mine is mapped to Z, I forget what the default is,) I or a teammate have already slaughtered the guy.

I think this update did it for me. I am not the top 1% but am on Lvl 27 and up until 26 or so it was fun. For context, I'm playing the game with may partner and the grind / rewards ratio was OK. We've got around 2000 steam hours each and spent some money on plat just because we liked the game. There was interesting stuff to do and I feel you were getting rewarded for your spent time. I understand that the rewards/playtime ratio is much better for beginners so it's not that surprising, but the last few updates are I think too much of a grind. 

If you look at it from afar, there are time sensitive tasks - let's say the prime vault, sorties, tactical alerts and now night waves (and yayyy for expiring nightwave currency /s) . These are kind of fine, with the first iteration of nightwaves pushing us close to burnout. As someone who works and has other responsibilities, these start becoming challenging. 

Then there are tasks locked behind RNG and behind what I think ridiculous RNG. I'd say even the grind for Arcanes already ventures into the latter category, that's why we didn't bother to collect/max out all. And of course rivens. Anyways, from what I've read you created a completely new category of RNG which I don't care to label because I simply stopped caring right now.

The nerfing of melee and over-used weapons might change some stats of weapon usage but who cares about those stats? I care about playing a fun game. Killing everything with catchmoon was fun. The riven system should have helped under-utilised weapons but as your stats show, they didn't. Let us tweak weapons or do some other workshop with someone from the community. We are your customers in this business model. 

I don't think I will stop playing, but I'll definitely minimise the time and spend on this game. I'm not writing this to somehow convince you to revert changes (not sure if you are even reading this) or what but I feel like I'm playing a different game these days. Maybe your internal KPIs have changed or your philosophy but at least for me this new direction doesn't seem to be working. 

Thanks DE for a great game but I think that's slowly it for me...

About the parazon... it could be cool, but tbh it is almost useless appart from Lich mini-game, and "out of sight doesn't even open to finishers.

I had one issue with mag as NPC with jammed weapons couldn't be Mercied while the jamming animation was running... (they had the symbol but spamming "x" did nothing)

Edited by MonsterOfMyOwn

On 2019-10-31 at 6:46 PM, Domaik said:

it is incredibly tedious and a very long proccess to get a single murmur unlocked, let's not talk about 3 of them...and to add to the mix we have to use the random relic farm system to get random requiems.

I hope weapons are tradeable or at the very least have a 100% drop chance on kill.

Collecting all these weapons may very well take a year for me if I can't trade them for plat. Farming the plat to trade them is certainly much faster than farming one single kuva lich right now.

I just hope they make them tradeable because i can see myself sitting in 20 kuva ogris that i'll never reclaim or use 

Am 2.11.2019 um 19:49 schrieb Helioview:

Why do some kuva weapons have a lower riven disposition than others? My first Kuva lich had a Kohm, I killed him and received the weapon, and I then went out to buy a riven for it. I got one with the stats that I wanted, and when I went to build my Kohm, I was met with the fact that the stats were lowered by over 1/4th. My riven, Kohm Hexaata, has 212.3% damage and 135.9% status chance. These are the stats when equipped to a normal Kohm, and the stats it shows inside modshare links as well. When equipped onto my Kuva Kohm, however, the stats are lowered to 151.7% damage and 97.1% damage, an almost 28.5% decrease. I do not understand why this is the case at all, as previous varients of weapons such as primes, vandals, and wraiths never had disposition changes and always carried over the exact same stats. This creates a problem with a number of the Kuva weapons, specifically the shotgun ones (Kohm, Drakgoon, Brakk) because a number of people purchased rivens to get 100% status on their shotguns, and we were not notified of this decrease beforehand. Tons and tons of people spent 1000s of platinum on rivens, only to be met with a break from the status quo and a seeming waste of their platinum. I don't know if other weapons had this change or if it was as severe, but please revert this, its incredibly misleading and downright unfair to people that purchased these mods only to be met with a noticeably worse version.

Here is the mod as it should be.B9F7AC9FE6A26B61186044B1E67AD83AC32A0246

And here is the mod equipped on the weapon.

DC22B1C1E8C7BA6B8D6AEE88A219EFDF45199CF2

That's disturbing news, especially when the Kuva Kohm ain't that much better. It has lower base damage, bit more speed and an elemental bonus damage between 20-60%.

Sure, you can get 80 capacity, but you still only got 8 normal slots for that...

If you're specifically after a Kuva weapon as improvement that surprise will feel like a hard slap after an even harder grind...

You were lucky to get the Kohm that early. If you'd have grinded through 10+ weapons to get it, you'd probably be in rage mode now (I would).

Thanks for sharing that info, saves me a lot of grind till things improve.

Quick note, this update really rustles my jimmies, so much I had to write a post. Also this is filled with negative opinions, even though I really enjoy the things that were laid down, they just need LOTS of fine tuning. 

1) Mercy kills

90% of the time enemies that have the icon over them:

a) can't be mercy killed, because they are stunned, have procs on them etc.
b) die before you can even press X

I really like the idea of quick executions to gain bonuses, like ammo/hp/energy, but with current meta of nuking whole maps, enemies have to be in the "mercy kill" state for longer, making them immune for at least few seconds would be great (dying after timeout is reached), while still not making some missions types stupidly slow.

Overall fun mechanic, needs mostly fixes, would love to be like "RIP AND TEAR" on each mission.

2) Kuva Liches

Force people to kill the lich or make it escape after X missed executions!

The mechanic of liches just blocking the whole mission, as long as they are spawned is really dumb, most ppl just dont want it to rank up, when rank 5 is just a bullet sponge, and the missions are ~100lvl. They prefer to grind out the thralls than to guess and just get steamrolled by him and/or 100lvl missions.

Increase requirement for acquiring a lich! (a friends, no carrying included, perspective)

MR 8 is nowhere close to dealing with 100lvl missions, let alone a lich who can easily two shot most tank frames. Most weapons that can be powerful enough to deal with it cant even be acquired yet. There should be a process to acquiring a lich, not just kill him, there, youre done.

Decrease RNG involved: 

a) Liches weapons bonus dmg stat should always be constant/max, with rivens single roll takes at most few minutes to get some kuva, here you have to grind out the whole kuva lich from start to end, and hope you get the same weapon(1/14), its ridiculous.

b) Add ability to trade weapons/donate them to clans (as was planned AFAIK), getting x amount of times the same weapon is horrible.

Decrease grind:

a) Thralls are really slow to grind out, even on rank 5, I know it was supposed to be a long time-span goal, but it's not like you can do this and go towards an other goal.
You have to focus on him to get rid of him. It is a negative feedback loop, that works against your towards progress, by stealing things from you.

b) Kuva lich shouldnt be able to steal Requiem relics, it puts you to a vicious cycle of getting relics to kill, he steals them, you have to go and try to get more...

c) Forma mechanic, borrowed from Paracesis, is just dumb. You need to forma all weapons 5 times, for a total of 70 formas, or 70 days of just crafting formas for this purpose, add in new adapters, maybe throw in other things that require also formas (aura forma needs 4!) and it forces ppl to basically buy forma packs to even progress.
And its only for mastery, not even because "I want to forma this 5 times, cause I like the weapon", its "I have to forma this 5 times to get all mastery from it".

Edited by TSx_Osa__PL

I think the Lich grind is justified for what it is now IF:

Converted Kuva Lich Spawn Rate:

Converted Kuva Lich to spawn at a higher rate or introducing a skill (6) to initiate a call every X minutes cool-down, in this way player wouldn't entirely depends on RNG.

Converted Kuva Lich Spawn Duration:

Converted Kuva Lich's duration to be longer than what it is currently.

Converted Kuva Lich Aggression:

Converted Kuva Lich algorithm to be more aggressive, seriously Liches attacking us with immense aggression but when it comes to attack mobs, its like they are flirting around.

Edited by Zerecas

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Censium:

Keeping with the idea of Shadows of Mordor, Replace the Murmur system with a "Lieutenant" system. For every Lich, are 3 "Sub Liches" each functions like a mini boss. And have one weakness instead of three. Defeating them is what reveals the main Lich's Requiem weakness.

Could help to "work up" the Lich as a big bad. Having to work through subordinates before getting to face the big bad them self I feel would help to make the system feel much more threatening.

Up the amount of "Murmur" each Thrall gives (Say 1/4th a requiem). In turn, buff the Thralls to be very dangerous, and demand we change our tactics. Ala Nox, but on steroids.

Great idea, exactly what I'd like to see, too.

There was a devstream waaaayy back, where Steve first talked about the Nemesis system, and it looks like that was also DE's original idea. I really don't know why they threw out an interesting system á la SoM oder Assassin's Creed, where you have to work your way through the ranks of the Cult, and replaced it with the absolutely bland and generic grindfest that we have now.

My only hope is that this was some kind of "soft introduction" of Kuva Liches into the game and DE plans to change them with Empyrean and The New War. Honestly, I'm very disappointed with update 26, and if there's not a big batch of truly interesting content until the end of 2019, I think I'll quit WF.

P.S: To be fair, there's also something good in U26, the graphics changes are great, my game really looks better now.

Edited by tomrair

I've got a few bits of initial feedback - I was gonna wait until I killed my first Lich to post, but that's proving rather tedious.

Firstly, the Lich grind. There's too many layers of RNG - whether a siphon gives a relic, what relic you get, how quickly you get traces to refine that relic, and then whether you get the mod or even any mod at all from it. My main suggestion for this is to move the mods to the Common rewards pool in the Requiem relics, so we don't have to grind other fissures on top of everything else. Additionally, reduce the number of Thralls for murmurs, please. It's something like 50 for the first one, and while it seems to get less for each following one, that's still absurdly many. Halve that at least, please, if not more.

Secondly, the Parazon. Love it. The new hacking animation is badass and the Mercy kills are super satisfying. Unfortunately, they're nigh impossible to actually get. I feel like there's a few things that can be done about this. Most basically, add some DR to mercy-vulnerable enemies, similar to how DOOM does with that one rune or even like you do with your own Thralls. Second, a new mod or two that would expose unalerted and/or finisher-vulnerable enemies to Mercy finishers would be a lot of fun - I kind of assume this was your original plan with Covert Lethality before people freaked out over it.

A final note: I haven't killed my Lich yet, as noted, but from other people's accounts, please add more reward to it. Maybe 1.5x or 2x or even more for non-mod resources they stole, and give them a chance to drop mods themselves (perhaps Acolyte mods?). Another possible reward would be random bundles of Relics or semi-random amounts of Riven shards. Just something to make that slog worth it other than a weapon with an elemental mod hard-welded to it.

Otherwise, i'm really enjoying the update. I really feel like I'm fighting a war against the Lich when i attack his territory and assassinate his Thralls.

44 minutes ago, Toran said:

That's disturbing news, especially when the Kuva Kohm ain't that much better. It has lower base damage, bit more speed and an elemental bonus damage between 20-60%.

Sure, you can get 80 capacity, but you still only got 8 normal slots for that...

If you're specifically after a Kuva weapon as improvement that surprise will feel like a hard slap after an even harder grind...

You were lucky to get the Kohm that early. If you'd have grinded through 10+ weapons to get it, you'd probably be in rage mode now (I would).

Thanks for sharing that info, saves me a lot of grind till things improve.

Dude be glad they didnt nerf overall dispo.....

Giving the Lich something to actually do.

Currently they just pop in randomly and are more useless than a spectre.

A better idea would be for them to become deployable in a separate mission similar to the ones you can access in the Assassins Creed games or No Man's Sky once you have followers.

missions would have difficulty ratings and the % of success based on the Lich's stats which can be upgraded with Kuva (armor, strength etc). More Lich's mean more you can deploy on a single mission to increase success rate or multiple missions at once.

Rewards would be resources or a chance of rarer items like a forma. there would be a limited number of slots given for free with some extra for purchase but capped to stop it being abused and the amount of resources and chance of a rare item would of course be balanced.

There would also be mobile functionality as well so you can manage and deploy them from your phone.

1 minute ago, Hekkatos said:

Giving the Lich something to actually do.

Currently they just pop in randomly and are more useless than a spectre.

A better idea would be for them to become deployable in a separate mission similar to the ones you can access in the Assassins Creed games or No Man's Sky once you have followers.

missions would have difficulty ratings and the % of success based on the Lich's stats which can be upgraded with Kuva (armor, strength etc). More Lich's mean more you can deploy on a single mission to increase success rate or multiple missions at once.

Rewards would be resources or a chance of rarer items like a forma. there would be a limited number of slots given for free with some extra for purchase but capped to stop it being abused and the amount of resources and chance of a rare item would of course be balanced.

There would also be mobile functionality as well so you can manage and deploy them from your phone.

Or hell. they have abilities....allow us to mod them with basic mods....

ok. so liches are absurdly durable. that's fine. the problem is i have a lich with teleport. (and to a lesser degree "attractor wave") so because of this i have to contently chase the dude around (and sometimes he will teleport onto other sides of walls on different tiles) by the time i get to him his shields are back up and what few hits i CAN land must chew threw that and then if i am lucky do about 20-300 damage before he teleports and/or ragdolls me off a cliff again. because of my set up i am durable enough to where he is no real risk of killing me.. all of this sucks and is tedious, but i put up with it. i ended up fighting my lich for about 15 minutes straight. and in the middle of the fight the dude just gives up and LEAVES! 

either they need to be a little less tanky, not grab the warframe (or use attractor wave) as often, or teleport needs to not be used as much and have it's range lowed a bit.

Chipping in my part here.

The Parazon is awesome.  Love the look of it, the mods for it add some really good flavour and I love that I can have a Hacking Focused build for spy missions and then have a mercy kill based build to spawn extra energy, ammo, whatever, for general gameplay.

The Lich system, way too much grind, it takes way too long to uncover a requiem symbol from rumours, there is too much RNG involved getting the mods in the first place.  I hate that the mods have limited charges, I think I saw someone else mention that we need a way to repair them and I cannot agree more.  Also you need to make it so the lich cannot steal the Requiem Relics, we're already being punished by several layers of RNG and to then have the only source of the resource we MUST have stolen away is complete rubbish, it makes me not want to interact with the whole system.

Speaking of which, some kind of opt out system would be awesome.  I can see myself, hopefully, killing my first lich, but honestly I don't want to constantly have one of these in play, I'd be happy to have a week or so between them spawning or even a month at times when I'm busy and I don't get much play time.  So yeah, a way to opt out of the lich system would be a great quality of life feature, otherwise I'm just going to have to either stop running Grineer nodes above the trigger level or I'll have to play in an extremely sub optimal (no AoE) way to avoid spawning the lich in the first place.

The design and style of the lich is awesome I can totally get on board with that aspect, the art team really knocked it out of the park.  

The Vampire Kavat is awesome and I love it. 🙂 

The Arsenal screen rework is a great UI improvement, the design and layout are now so much more clear and easy to interact with.

The Exilus slot on Primary/Secondary is great, Acceltra + Projectile Speed is a lot of fun.

Ok, the new Melee system.  I spent a lot of the this weekend trying out specific melee builds and I have to say that I love the new melee system.  I can still use the weapons that I favoured from before the switch over, the builds don't really need changing as the core features are still good, I might end up tweaking some things over time as I get a more full understanding of the changes but the build aspect is still fine.  In play the new melee system flows so much better and the Advance vs Stand your Ground styles are making a huge difference to how I play and interact with maps, I can now stand and fight in a choke point without worrying that my combo is going to fling me off into a corner somewhere.  The various teams who worked putting this together since the last forever have really put the work in on this, it is making me want to experiment with more melee focused builds where before I was a firm fan of the gun play over melee. 

Overall good job, just need some tweaks and fixes to the lich system and this update will be great.

4 hours ago, Censium said:

Feedback for Liches and related systems;

1) Murmur / Weakness related System.

Disappointed by how this system was implemented. Comparisons made to Shadows Of Mordor sorta fall flat on this aspect.

Murmurs take a little too long to grind out, and is often too repetitive to keep motivation.

2) Requiem Relics and Mods.

I agree with the general consensus of "Much grind" but I feel like this isn't innately a bad thing. Friend and I discussed for a while and came up with a idea for a new(ish) system;

Make Requiem mods repairable with Kuva. After every use they lose a charge. Currently once that mod has been used 3 times, it is useless and is meant to be dissolved into Endo.

Instead of making us re-farm a replacement Requiem mod, allow us to use Kuva to replenish charges. Like reverse upgrading mods.

We still have to farm a full set of Requiem mod, but we have to maintain them in order to keep using them.

Might come back and edit with more ideas or tweaks.

I like these suggestions a lot. It would certainly give players like me who don't use Rivens a reason to start using my stockpile of Kuva for once.

I'd also suggest that the insta-kill via wrong Parazon be changed/reworked. It's not fun plus it really irks me how I can beat my Lich to the ground, try my Parazon, then boom, I die as Adaptation-wearing Umbral Chroma Prime with Vex Armor on because cutscene power. That's just annoying.

Instead, maybe the Parazon can kill our Lich temporarily (For that mission we fight them in), but only the right combination will put them down for good.

There's more I could say, such as in regards to the RNG, relics grind, and Murmurs, but plenty of people before me have already said most of it which I agree with.

Edited by Xorsius
  • Like 1

Did 7 Liches, hit MR 28 and won't do more before seeing some changes.

• Be more informative about lich elemental: people will mess their reward if unaware of the bonus dependency (warframe killing the larvling determines the bonus damage element) - let people pick the wanted elemental damage instead.
  • Remove larvling from normal missions and create an own mission. Otherwise you're forcing people who are not ready or willing into the Lich stuff and penalize their progress.
  • Lock liches out of Sortie rewards - unprepared who killed a larvling by mistake might have a hard time getting rid of the lich again
  • Get rid of the complete randomness of weapon rolls. Top MR are hoarders, the more Kuva weapons we got, the less likely it becomes finding the missing ones. That's intolerable. At least let us unlock all Kuva weapons in random order, before totally randomizing further weapons
  • I hope the differences in Riven disposition between normal and kuva weapon (lower dispo) variants are but a mistake. The 80 capacity are no argument aslong as you only got 8 normal weapon slots. We don't want to calculate break-even points to see if a riven modded Kuva weapon with elemental bonus is actually better than it's normal version. All that mind-numbing grind should be worth something at the end.
  • Reduce the number of thralls needed to unlock a mod. 50 is way too high, 30 would be fair enough 
  • Remove the lich's aggression loss after a failed mercy attempt, it hurts group play. When I'm very close to mod reveal, I will not mercy my lich in a mission. By that I deny my group mates the chance for their lich to spawn...beats building up aggression with several mission though. 
  • Don't allow liches to steal relic rewards in Kuva missions.

About the difficulty: there is none. The incredible grind is the only challenge. High MR should have enough in their arsenal to snooze through the missions.

About the rewards: the weapons and the liches are nice and all but this stuff would be a bigger benefit to mid range Tennos for who the missions might be too hard once the cracks lost interest again. 

Edited by Toran
Killing some mobile typos

1) Only Lich is Random.  Murmur grinding process is same for all of them.... 98% of SAME grind and 2% Lich fight.   I dont even get to enjoy that so called "custom enemy"

2) No decoding whatsoever. No skill or knowledge can help you solve the "pattern puzzle"....Only Thrall Grind Team and "die to get a clue" crap. 

3) Normal enemies should not scale as much as Lich and Thralls do. It becomes spongefest quite fast.

I expected Requiem patternt to be some sort of a Code that is solved during Lich combat...with no suicide involved.... And thralls would be here just to summon the lich and give clues about its elemental weakness with their own stats.

Something like this :

• Each of Lich's hp bars bears its own Requiem weakness that is represented by Elem damage. For example Ris is Heat.  So if current HP bar gets a lot of damage from Heat, most likely its Requiem is Ris. There are 8 base damage types (ips, cold heat void electric toxin) right for each Requiem.
  • Mixed elements.  For example, Radiation. If current Lich's hp bar is weak to Rad, you have 2 choices. You either go with Ris (Heat) or Vome (Electric)...  Thralls have same weakness as Lich....so checking what Element deals more damage to them can be vital.....or you can just gamble and die.

After you destroy one health bar, you can check next one and then run away to prepare.  Destroyed health bar will not regenerate.

Also, each occupied territory must have its "core". Core node has stronger thralls. Killing those strong thralls gives more anger and summons Lich faster.

Lich gets a level with each encounter... (reduce its scaling a bit tho)

Anyways.... I want more lich fights with puzzling weakness system and less "thrall grind".  And no RNG dying. Coz that sux.  

• Like 1

hello DE big fan of ur game love u guys.

1.so kuva lich is good concept and all but it takes so much time to kill those lich. 

2.Identifying the requiem mod takes ages and the mission we play gets repetitive that i fall asleep playing through the mission.

3.After hours killing the lich what i get as reward is my stolen rewards and a weapon no better reward for hours i spent.

4.pls give better version for killing those lich and some high rewards.

5.i can spend hours if i feel the rewards are worth the time

1. We need some place to farm void traces. For example Disruption in Void as in Neptune, but instead of credits, the void traces in rewards.
A - 30 traces
B - 40 traces
C - 50 traces

2. Requiem relic drop rate is broken. Three times I did not receive a relic from the Kuva Flood. And for 20 regular siphon missions I have not received a single relic.

3. Instead of a new place for traces farm, you can simply make it possible to upgrade the requiem relics with Kuva. For example for "radiant"  you need 350 kuva.

Edited by KVG_UMBRA

Hi there,

after a few days practicing, i think i can give a detailed and personnal feedback .
I'll tried to keep it simple with a limited english vocabulary, sorry fot that.

So,

What's really cool :

- Warframeverse is extending in a cool and logic way. We butcher the poor Grineers for years now,it makes sense some of them start to get a bit angry and they finally try to balance the equation. The little cutscene is cool, and makes sense after The War Within. A nice introduction.

- Their design is really cool. I dont know how much time it takes to make possible so many randomly generated ennemies, but they are badass as hell.
Always loved Grineer tech design so maybe i'm a bit biased.

- They are supposed to be our sworn ennemy blessed by the Queens, so i think it's cool decypher their death code and taking out the thralls takes some time.
(But that could be done otherwise than with so much grind, cf below)

- I won't speak much about Kuva weapons since i dont have clear stats in mind, but i think that the bonus being tied to the progenitor warframe is a very good thing.
I killed my first with Saryn, and she got a toxin bonus on her Quartakk. Apparently it's a pattern for what i could see, and i'm really keen on the idea.

What's not okay yet :

- Fighting them could be a bit more epic. The new finishers are cool, but the fight is not hard at all, not challenging. As others said before me, only the grind is.
I prefer something that challenges my skills and my tactics than my sanity. It's not a new problem, is it ?

- The Lich AI is often a bit retarded : I did many thralls missions with my Lich behind me, just waiting for me to stay in a little zone. Once she has appeared on a mission, he(she) should harrasse me and leave me no respite like a freaking Terminator. Sometimes loosing my track maybe, and catching me somewhere else or near exit.
It should be harder to run from them. For now i can troll her far too easy.

- Death. This is a tricky part and i dont know what to think about it. I'm just wondering how is it relevant to have several mandatory death when we search the code.
I get the "curse of immortality" vibes here, but in a strict gameplay value, i feel it both a bit unfair (you have to die) and useless (we resurrcet a second later, what's the point)
I think there is a more radical choice to make here, but i honnestly don't see wich one.

- Lich ranking up has no real purpose : I like my ennemy getting stronger, bit it's not the case when the nemesis ranks up: Okay her territory grows and expand, that's cool, but she should also get better stats, as well as...her weapon maybe ? At least her power and agressivity should thrive. Maybe she could also get some bodyguards, pets or something.

- Taking out the thralls could be more interesting : As others said it before, you could reduce their total number and make this part of the grind more spicy if the thralls could be more dangerous and personnalized. They could rank-up and propose more epic encounters than an endless hunt for purple pinatas.
Maybe we could also earn biggest murmurs by corruption, hidden artefacts ? How to obtain them is in my opinion something interesting, there are a lot of possibilities. Treasons and manipulations in Shadow of War are a good example.

What are is the big mistakes :

- I ll try to summarize this quickly.

A long quest is good, asking preparation and planification, and skills, is really nice. But guys, putting RNG, into RNG, after another RNG, is
not. The Kuva Flood, the only 100% chance requiem relic, is Timegated. And sometimes, the Siphon still bugs. Yep. (Host connection and Siphon spawn are really often buged on Sedna and Ceres. Making the grind a bit more laughable.)
After that, the regular Siphon mission offers 30% chances to get the relic, (with no bugs) and after that, you have to drop the requiem mod as an uncommon item.
And after that, the mod itself is in fact a perishable ressource, that we will have to farm endlessely, since a Lich will appears again at one point.
The worst part, the really nasty one is seeing you proposing to greatly reduce the grind for 835 plat.

Okay, Requiem mods are not one-time use (Thank God ) and the fact that there is a few of them (for now) reduce the reward dispersion.
Yeah fine,but what kind of justification is that ?

Let's be honnest here, i'm used to monetized grindwall, because i'm playing for 5 years now. I wish monetization could stay in the cosmetic domain, but that's okay, you have to make benefits in a free to play. But this is a whole new level. I really think you never kicked players to the shop in such aggressive way, and it's really not a good sign for me.
Please consider other ways than locking your new content behind a tons of monetized grindwalls. Look at this insane grind, eternal grindloop you force players in with the Lich system, where are you going from there ? What Empyrean is going to be ?  This is by far my biggest concern from the Old Blood update guys.

And that's all for now.
Edited by Stonehenge