Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Kuva Liches / Parazon / Kuva Weapons / Etc. Feedback

[DE]Danielle

[SUGGESTION: Kuva Lich Opt-in Feature]

ISSUE

On the wiki, one anon player commented that they wanted to opt out of the Kuva Lich system, and at first, you might tell them just not to kill larvlings, but the original request seems quite reasonable. So I just wanted to advocate for this part of the player base for the following reasons:

1. A lower level player may engage and kill a larvling without understanding the consequences. These players are less likely to be well-equipped to deal with this content (think we agree that it's advanced or relatively "end-game" content), so they would be unable to deal with their Lich, and thus be penalized as the Lich continues to tax their rewards (you might think the tax is not much, but this might not be the only reason a player doesn't want to engage with the system as a whole.)
  2. Even if a player learns to avoid the larvling, it is an annoyance at best for the Queens to pop in missions regularly.
  3. Also, there may be players who simply do not want to do this particular content for other reasons.

SUGGESTED SOLUTIONS

There are two parts to a solution: flagging yourself in or out of this content, and then how that flag is implemented within game-mechanics.

There are two similar, but slightly different ways to solve the flagging component: Opt-in, or Opt-out. Opt out, at first, may seem like the best, as everyone is in by default, and players would somehow flag themselves for opt-out. However, it would be a better experience for most players if they were not flagged by default, and then the player is given the agency to opt-in once they've met the criteria to do the content.

For the game mechanics, there are a lot of creative ways to make this work, but it boils down to be an item that's equipped. This could be an item that is equipped in the gear wheel, a sigil equipped in appearance/regalia, just to name some obvious ways. There are various complications that could be added: making the item needing to be farmed, crafted in the forge, or being expendable, to name a few.

Perhaps the simplest implementation would be to simply give players a single gear-equipped item at the end of the requisite quest, and likewise give that same item to all players who have completed said quest via an inbox attachment. When the player equips this item, this enables the possibility of Grineer larvlings spawning in missions exactly as is currently implemented. Seems pretty low effort for improving QoL for players who aren't ready for Kuva Lich content.

A second solution would be to allow players to eradicate their current lich. They player would forgo all the rewards, and they'd be ineligible to have another larvling appear for some preset amount of time (maybe a week?). To make this fit within the narrative, there could be some kind of weapon or poison. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Your feedback here helped bring these changes in the The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4

Any word on changes to the "charge" system that Requiem mods have? I really think this is a highly unnecessary grind to add to an already RNG heavy system, ontop of them being the face of a 835 Platinum priced bundle while being a consumable item with only a specific number of total uses. If not removing the charge system entirely, could we at least get the ability to invest Endo or Kuva into Requiem mods that have used up charges in order to recharge them so we don't have to go through the process of obtaining the specific ones we need again? I personally have a huge hoard of Endo that I have nothing to use on. I really don't like the idea of adding limited time use mods into the game, especially when the Kuva Lich system absolutely requires them.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury

The Liches are not the "Immortal enemies" were told, Steve.

I imagine that this system is half-way done because there is no Empyrean here.

This line from the Tennocon stuck with me the most, its from the Lich you guys used, "I build a small empire. You tore it down. Anhiliated my fleet. Killed me. Over and over! And still I grew stronger!". As things are right now, you kill them ONCE to convert them... and that's it. Subsequent encounters end with them killing YOU so you can try to either test the Requiem mods or just... flee from them.

After you get the combination and the order right, you kill them or convert them.

This was an enemy with 1 Revive. Not... what was shown.

I think it might be a limitation. On "Will the playerbase ACTUALLY stand to have a nemesis for such a long time?" I'm not sure, but the reactions of the people here in these forums suggest that "No, they will not. They will want near instant gratification." So you had this compromise along with weapons to grind for.

Still... I dont think forcing us to die for the failure for finding the right combination.

We you could even put the System of the "immortality" there.

Have the failures actually kill the Lich, but not the Vanquish custcene. When you finish the mission, they are STRONGER and ALIVE AGAIN.

You would still need to find the right Mods and the combination to succeed.

• Like 2

Incentivize people who make an effort to convert as many liches as possible by making it rewarding.

Suggestion:

1) New sigil/glyph for 10/20/30 lich conversions and so on

2) Let each converted lich have their own separate chance of spawning into a mission (this increases spawn chance of liches since it is pretty low now)

3) Allow multiple spawns of converted liches to make things exciting, capping at 2-3 to prevent overcrowding.

Feedback:  Enjoying the update so far, i'm into my 17th lich encounter and still having fun even though there are still bugs now and then. Introduction of this nemesis system has its flaws but has a really big potential and room to grow, especially the conversion of liches which people tend to overlook. I hope that in the future DE can look into synergies and relationships between lich and tenno as i find this a very interesting addition to the game. Thanks.

I feel that using a finisher on a Lich with the wrong mods should kill the Lich but make the Lich itself level up, rather than cost a revive. The Lich counter-kills can remain, but only happen if you attempt a finisher on a max-leveled Lich with the wrong mods, so you'll get a sense of power progression from said Lich, lower-level Liches will feel less disempowering, and the counter-kills will feel more badass instead of cheap.

The 1 death and subsequent revive tax isn't large enough that it's a significant gameplay penalty, and being able to kill the Lich again and again (to show off their immortality) would make players feel more powerful while making Liches feel more relentless, coming back from the dead stronger time and time again, eventually being so strong that they can break Warframes in hand to hand combat, until you finally get a chance to finish them off.

• Like 1

Do you like being forced to do something? I don't.  I know there are some people who like being dominated (heh kinky) but personally I don't know any (or maybe they just ain't telling).

To begin, I never liked the whole Nightwave system, and every week that passes in which I am forced to slog through the chores to reach that Umbra Forma, my will to play Warframe continues to diminish.

When I read the patch notes for the Old Blood and saw what the whole Lich business entailed, I felt like barfing all over myself and jumping off a cliff. This Lich update was an insult to players time. The community reacted quite negatively, and DE was forced loosen it up a bit (opt-out mechanic).

I still don't like it and don't want anything to do with Liches. Forced death? No thanks. Forced loot stealing? No sir, I won't allow it. I love this game, and I have been playing almost since the beginning, but no one has infinite patience and loyalty. After Fortuna dropped, my loyalty has been tested with every other major update. Are the golden days gone? Does it only go downhill from here?

I want to have hope. I hope that this Lich mess can be solved. I hope that DE stops employing systems that force players into actions or keybinds they don't like.

I hope Empyrean can save you and save us all.

Edited by JujuHex
Forma
  • Like 2

For a system that is meant to meld with the base game it currently seems like another island. Liches are far too common and locked away in their own corner of the game.

A lich should be able to spawn into regular missions that are not within their territory, additionally there should be a chance that thralls will spawn in regular grineer missions if somebody has an active lich. The additional rewards for territory are a good step in the right direction, perhaps you should also be able to challenge your lich after a certain amount of nodes have been cleared. 

So there was a hotfix for hotfix (26.0.4.1)

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

I mean... we can get both kuva and relic at same time just fine right? it's a 5% drop chance after all....

Giving another reward for grind was a good thing imo, especially when kuva weapon itself is mostly a mastery fodder and riven won't do the trick.

Posted Saturday at 09:20 PM (edited to account for hotfix updates)

Ok, took a bit of time off the game and the kuva syphons farming (because they keep NOT dropping  kuva relics)solved  and took a better look at the system...

1) godawful grind for requiem mods and kuva relics drop still bugged! 68 kuva syphons and only dropped occasionally from kuva floods! solved / improving

2) the pay to win package in the market - really leaves a bad taste and feels kind of a d**k move like: "we know this sucks soo much so pay up!"

3) kuva lich system segregation outside of regular starchart but impact on regular missions and even sortie drops needs improvements urgently

4) very simplistic kuva lich requiem investigation: kill special mobs make progress - we have an entire range of mission that are thematically fit and could be easily incorporated in the system like Spy vaults, sabotage missions to reduce lich territory, assassin squads to maul for information, capture targets... current system feels rushed and repetitive

5a) Kuva liches  have very limited actual  interaction with tenno apart from taunts and occasional invasions (and spine-breaking)

5b) Kuva lich fights: using the wrong requiem combo gets your frame spinebroken with no recourse -  Lich fights seem so far the only chances we actually interact directly with our own personal nemesis and they just boil down to a new instance of Wolf assassination? Instantly being killed  by npcs, stacking invulnerabilities and invincibility is a development failure -  the kuv lich fight should serve to know the capabilities of our enemy and get hints in how to trounce it - invalidating player's agency / options like this instead of working with and around them feels extremely cheap and rushed - original concept of actually murdering our lich without being able to make it permanent was way cooler and fitting

6) sustainability and rewards: every kuva lich currently needs the exact same approach and the end reward is a possibly mediocre weapon with RNG stats...

OK you guys at Digital Extremes did try to give us a lot of content before Empyrean, and to be fair you crammed together in this update:

- melee rework, with weapons rebalance, stance rework, mod revision etc.

- vauban and ember rework

- kuva lich system - clearly incomplete and rushed out of the door to give us something to grind until Empyrean and the New War

- tons of system fixes - still some long standing bugs persist due to spaghetti code...

- graphics and lightning revision - this worked quite nicely for tilesets, but I'd like to know why metallic textures on Khora still look like low resolution placeholders?

What could be improved?

Kuva liches need  fixes to be worthwhile and repeateable content:

- Kuva lich "birth/ascent" feels very "random": accidentally murdering a  larwling while obliterating rooms worth of mooks and voilà instant nemesi... makes no sense

Kuva fortress lacks content, making it the "birthplace" of liches would be fitting, with them starting as commanders, heavy units, eximus or other "special" standard mob in the fortress, in kuva related missions, with us leaving them broken and/or, "finishing" them with the parazon for a kuva drop - then they get the interest of the worm queen and get infused as kuva liches with maybe a solar system wide announcement that the time of the tenno is ending and the liches are rising to eradicate them...

Now they'd have a damn good reason to want us dead after what we already did to them and,  because the queen expended resources on them, they have to pay that debt as well! what better way than stealing from us and generally inconveniencing us at every turn before coming in for the kill? Revenge is a dish best tasted cold after all!

Overall this would make much more sense both in lore and game mechanics

Current hotfix made so that killin a larvling needs a prompted finisher so creating a Lich accidentally isn't a risk anymore

- Investigating the kuva lich requiem: we need multiple and better ways to do it, maybe starting from fighting the nemesi at least once - no insta-death or idiocy like that - we drop them, they get up again and hunt us down during the mission until we flee or conclude the mission despite their interference, it would be a reasonable way to have them say "hello" and rub in  that we can't get rid of them so easily  The more the confrontation lasts, the more hints, maybe not all true we get.

We then HUNT for clues, cracking spy vaults in lich territory should offer new information or confirm/confute what we already have, obviously rummaging around will get attention, and death squads sent our way.

Also the more the lich fights us initially or in subsequent encounters, the more it gets to "know" us and gets bonuses to stats, more abilities stolen from our frame and the like, so we have to balance fishing for hints with empowering our enemy against us!

Capture missions, survivals, spy could all abort into one another due to changing and impredictable situations due to lich underlings interference (like how sometimes we got the Lotus changing a capture or sabotage mission into a full on extermination), some examples:

>> while doing spy vaults we find  the last one purged and a thrall's got the info we need, so we must find it before it flees under cover of his lich deathsquads;

>> a capture mission goes FUBAR because it was a false lead that led us right into a trap: cue change into surival or exterminate were have to outlast the troops of the lich as they try to corner and disable us

>> any starship mission becoming a reverse sabotage due to the lich deciding to blow up the ship with us on board, better if a corpus one, so we have to prevent it or flee in time.

Being defeated/failing missions should give the lich advantages against the frames we used, most, due to him/her becoming wise to our tactics (what tactics, nuking everything in sight ?) until simply trying to cheese things in our same manner stops working or backfires spectacularly.

We could buy info from our allied syndacates, Maroo and Symaris, while hostile syndacates might actually  work actively  against us.

The nearer we get to the complete requiem, the worse enemy harrassment and traps, with all three mods discovered ramping up significantly the chance of a direct confrontation with our lich or his allies.

Info obtained through missions, syndacate bartering and thrall interrogation could also be related to the organization of the lich, instead, leading into:

- starmap grab and control: our dear nemesis has an agenda because the queen expects results in return from empowering him/her - this would generate frequent invasion missions and resources taxation on the star map nodes under the lich thrall.

>>Running invasions against the lich would prevent it from claiming nodes, while "helping"  his side would give chances at good intel on his requiem / the location of his base / the location of his liutenants / were his stockpile of stolen goods is kept, etc - thralls would appear in both cases for us to "interrogate", logically doing so while running an invasion on the lich side would blow our cover spectacularly.

>>We could have missions dedicated to raiding the lich treasure ships or storage depots, bot for profit or pure vandalism! Sabotaging a ship for meltdown or vent it's atmosphere and survive until our allies emptied its berth?

- optional bossess: instead of creating one lich, the queen could empower and send after us a squad of them at the same time, with one commander and multiple lieutenants with aspects of its capabilities and hints on its requiem - liberating a control zone from their influence and cornering them for assassination progresses our hunt for our nemesi by leaps and bounds but drastically ups the ante, with grineer forces systematically hounding us for termination!

Just a bunch of feedback and ideas I reordered from my other posts

I enjoy most of the Kuva Lich mode. There is one thing though that I completely dislike on all fronts.

The whole meta-GM mentality around liches insta killing your frame really disgusts me. I've been a roleplayer since I was around 7 years old, which was a lifetime (or more) ago. I've walked out on plenty of groups and completely ignored playing with several GMs that had that same freakin mentality to their campaigns. GMs setting the difficulty just high enough for you to auto-fail at something because they let their real world knowledge about the skill level of the characters influence their campaign more than it should.

This case is pretty much the same. Some unavoidable BS mechanic that we cant do anything about and that has absolutely no real explaination as to why the lich can toss around our frame like a paper bag. Not only that, but we mow down their life with no bigger effort only to have them turn around and go Hulk on Loki on us. It just kills immersion and good storytelling.

Please work on that and add some interesting mechanic that turns the fight into something heroic instead of this insta kill crap we have now.

edit: If you've never experienced a meta-GM in your life just look up a video of a first time run through of Tiny Tina's Raid on Dragon Keep from Borderlands 2. The first "boss" she presents the group with there is spot on meta-GM mentality in action.

Edited by SneakyErvin

Oh also giving 10 murmurs per mercy for liches didn't fixed anything, actually it enforced the reason to not kill him because i will gain murmurs even for succeeded mercy.

The reason to not kill liches aren't death, it's the fact you have to grind a lot to get the rage meter back (and the fact leveling isn't really rewarding), if you keep your lich alive you can get guaranteed liches for pretty much every missions (=more thralls, up to 20 additional murmurs from mercy), but if you kill it you are sacrificing like 5 lich spawns for just 10 murmurs.

If you aren't going to fix insta-death or rage meter grind, only way to fix it is actually giving LOT of bonus for killing, such as ENTIRE murmur (but giving one isn't enough, it's EVEN MORE faster to keep em alive now, thanks to hotfix)

• Like 1

I love the changes to murmurs, it's way better now to get the Liches done. However, I have refined the concerns from my last post:

You can know right away that your Lich is good or terrible from the Codex. This alone makes you feel like S#&$ when you get a bad roll. And there is nothing you can do to discard this malformed Lich. You have to waste 2 hours in order to remove it.

Honestly, it would be good if we had the ability to skip it right away. It feels horrible to grind for a Lich that won't have good drops or be a good ally simply because they rolled low on their stats.

My suggestion is, once again, to remove the weapon damage % from Liches. Completely. From weapons, from the Lich's damage itself. Everything. Delet this. We already can generate Liches with rich apperance and behavior, different elements, different abilities and so on. The % damage ruins it completely both for the Lich as a helper and as a weapon you can wield.

Il y a 2 heures, Kaotyke a dit :

Will the playerbase ACTUALLY stand to have a nemesis for such a long time?" I'm not sure, but the reactions of the people here in these forums suggest that "No, they will not. They will want near instant gratification."

We, (the true passionnate players that love warframe for it's universe, and who know what Steve tries to build as a dream game), don't care about instant gratification.
We want what Steve wants, a nenemis system, a thing in the background, that last, and take time to kill.
A thing that evolves, and surprises us. A thing that bring gameplays opportunities, like never happened in warframe.
A fight with immersion, real danger, a fierce duel.
It's not because we're on warframe that everything has to be farmable.
80% of the game is already farm.
Can't we have, for once, an element that isn't about farm ?
Something sustainable, which every day brings its little bit of adventure ?
Please DE, Please Steve, don't renounce to your dream vision to please the casuals/(or not) players who just want to farm, eternaly.
The game wants the true, great adventure.

Edited by Azvalk

Regarding the future of the Parazon:

In one of the devstreams you mentioned that the parazon would be used to capture targets and revive allies. I would like to suggest to add mods which help with capture/reviving, especially mods that give some form of survivability while performing such actions. Currently, you are unable to defend yourself while capturing targets or reviving allies (or even hacking panels) . Which leads to most players to go into operator mode to perform such actions so that they do not die. Though there is nothing wrong with this, I personally feel that it is quite stupid. I feel that the Live Wire mod is a step in the right direction (though I am skeptical about its effectiveness in use).

Here are some my suggestions for such mods:

- Increase interaction speed/ Reduce interaction time (For capturing targets/ Reviving allies)

- Stealth while interacting (Even when hacking panels)

- Live wire can probably be tweaked to also work while capturing targets/reviving allies

Having a few hours to think on it, I don't feel "letting your Lich kill you gives you ten Murmurs" was the fix we needed. I would much rather succeed in hunting ten thralls than deliberately fail against my Lich. I haven't bested my Lich, I haven't fought him to a standstill, I've just laid down to die in exchange for slightly more convenience

There needs to be some way to fend Liches off through combat, even if you know full well this won't kill them permanently. This could even work with the ten Murmurs bonus, so you either choose to trade one revive for ten Murmurs, or banish the Lich from the mission and keep your revive

• Like 1

Please stop use teleport skill in kuva lich.

It's always teleport out the map then it stuck or somewhere map system didn't allow to go inside.
kuva lich grab always make me stuck and it always with teleport together:facepalm: 

Before i play warframe, i have to copy /stuck :crylaugh:

31 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

There needs to be some way to fend Liches off through combat, even if you know full well this won't kill them permanently. This could even work with the ten Murmurs bonus, so you either choose to trade one revive for ten Murmurs, or banish the Lich from the mission and keep your revive

One further incentive could be 'killing' them avoids the tax for that mission since they are too busy licking their wounds/reviving after you kick their asses to enforce the tithe, letting you sneak out through the cracks. Since they don't always spawn and you aren't necessarily always going to win this way (either because you want to give them a test stabbing or you mess up and they kill you legit) you'll still get taxed a fair bit for the lich-beaten loot pile.

Perhaps continuing to shoot them after you drain a health bar could constitute this 'hollow victory' state?

I had an idea this evening with how the requiem uses system would work as an alternative to have a constant lurch of farming for both relics and void traces (to refine them).

Considering Requiem Relics are linked to Kuva Siphons and the Grineer Fort, why not make their uses rechargeable with kuva? 

I was thinking, since Requiems have a set number of uses and after that kapoof they gone, what if we could restore an use with the help of some kuva?

As an example: think of it as like how regular mods work and using Endo to rank them up: now what if requiems had the same sort of thing   but with Kuva!

t This system could be a really interesting alternative to only having to hurdle around with void traces to refine a relic, having another alternate way to keep our requiems in full-capacity without having to grind both siphons AND void fissures to nab relics and void traces. By having a way to instead recharge requiems with kuva, we can avoid having to grind for new requiems whenever our current ones begin to slowly weaken to one use left.  

On another thing too, this system could avoid the confusion of stockpiling requiems! Usually when I was collecting requiems I would loose track on which one I needed and which ones I didn't have: having a way to both acquire new requiems to collect new copies as well as recharge current ones could not only help to share duplicate requiems to friends and allies in need,  but also aid in organisation!

Currently, relic refinement is the only way to acquire new freshly 3-charged ones. If we had an Endo-esque Kuva system to "rank-up" requiems, this could sort of equalize and simplify the way we could get the tools for lich hunting, and keep ahead in the future battles against our immortal adversaries. 

i really like how the lich system breathes new life in activity of Warframe and honestly can't wait to see how far these new additions will bring the game to even greater heights. And I am always happy to test out the new content and, really glad to share some overview feedback and critique on the new things being added! 

Thank you for all the hard work by the by! 

Small last-minute edit: As I vanquished my lich a few moments before vanquishing my current lich, I've noticed I depleted all 3 uses of my Lohk requiem. I was quite surprised that, when a requiem is fully depleted, it remains in your inventory as a broken and destroyed mod, taking up space with no other uses than to sell or dissolve if for endo. 

Come to think of it, wouldn't a recharge system help avoid this sort of cluttering in requiem modding? 

Edited by Storvius
Quick notice of what happens when all 3 uses of a requiem mod are gone and how it leaves the mod as a husk in your inventory.
  • Like 1

Context: 

on the topic of kuva weapon duplications and combining them

Idea: 

When combining them, we should keep the stat buffs from both weapons and combine into a single weapon. 

When there is two of the same buff, the buff should additively combine (with maybe 70% efficency for balancing) into one larger buff. 

The combination process should be allowed to happen as many times as wanted to one weapon as a good way to remove duplicates, but the buff strength should be limited based on something like Riven disposition, or just a hard cap. 

Polarities, potatoes, and lenses should carry over from kuva weapon "A" in this process. 

Reason: 

No one, I think, likes the idea of duplicates when it comes to farming the kuva liches. You're idea of combining them is great, but not enough. Even though you can combine them, the fact that there's absolutely no reward for getting a duplicate sucks. There needs to be reward for investment into the kuva Lich otherwise eventually people will just leave their Lich be and not bother with it. 

This idea introduces alot of replyability, a large reason to go back and get duplicate weapons, longer play time and a really good, awesome reward for farming more and more liches. 

Even if there's a hard cap, or soft cap to the total buffs that can exist, it would add a tone more gameplay to liches and a really really solid reason to keep duplicate kuva weapons in game. 

Conclusion: 

Allow stacking of buffs when combining kuva weapons as a long term, high level gameplay system for end game players. 

Limit in a way you think nessasary. Maybe cap the damage buff we can get on each type. Or cap the number of damage buffs that can exist, or maybe even restrict rivens to a lower disposition, or maybe don't even allow rivens to be used on kuva weapons. 

You should use this idea. Please. This is genuinely good feedback for this problem because otherwise people will get board of such an awesome system and will eventually, and quite quickly, finish the system. 

Edited by Arniox

1 We still need ways to get rid of lich without hunting him down, like many mentioned the "bribe him to go away feature" or the contract trading or whatever.

2 In multiplayer, even with the murmur on suicide, many ppl still dont wanna kill the lich. We need it to go away after a while, after being ignored or something, so that other ppl liches can spawn.

Just two things that might be little more useful regarding Requiem mods.

1. Please add a counter to requiem mods owned in the reward table after completing a fissure. Be nice to know how many of which kind I have before making a selection.

2. Not really sure the point of Defiled mods, but possibly let them be transmutable to recreate a single requiem mod in it's place? Just a thought.

Further testing, certainly an improvement over the way it was! Much faster, less grindy to deal the final punch to your Lich (or befriend). Two problems, however:

Requiem I Relic doesn't seem to be in the drop-table for Thralls?

RNG on Kuva Weapons. Any chance to favor not owned weapons? Or a way to narrow the choices down? It is a roulette of 13, which is a bit much.

On 2019-11-03 at 1:32 PM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Please no, Kuva is already a huge chore to accumulate, as you can litterally waste tens of thousands in seconds when rerolling rivens, the last thing we need is another system that uses Kuva. Use another ressource, maybe ayatan stars or something more common.

We have a resource in the game with a handful of blueprints, and then JUST Rivens. Using a resource in a single system is a waste of resources.

Just like the waste of resources of permanently adding a new type of Exilus Adapter, when we already had them in existence. "But veterans have a ton!" Don't add something permanent because of a temporary condition, that's stupid.

Would it be possible to get a UI link between the Lich menu and our Parazon menu and vis versa? It would greatly help in checking mod order and correction.

Edit: I notice the link from Lich to Parazon, but not the other way around.

Thanks, loving the update otherwise.

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Like 1