Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Kuva Liches / Parazon / Kuva Weapons / Etc. Feedback

[DE]Danielle

I'll write this here again for more visibility:

I'm not going to go through the Kuva Lich grind, it's too much for too little, here's my suggestions regarding the Requiem mods:

1. Make them permanent, keep the insane grind

2. Make them easy to get, keep the limited uses

3. Keep them hard to get and limited uses, turn them into rechargeable mods, we have 3 uses before they drain out of power, then we need to spike them with Kuva to get up to another 3 uses, say 3k Kuva per charge, rinse and repeat. You get them once, then you spend kuva to keep reusing them forever, or use any duplicates you get from farming the T5 relics.

These are my 3 current ideas to make it worth interacting with the system.

Edited by TheRealShade
  • Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb DesertEagle1280:

Honestly, at this point, I'm getting a sinking feeling. I was very hyped about this update, I was extremely looking forward to Liches.  I think the idea of having to code out the kill was great, and very compelling.  But I figured the "grind" would be in the order part, not the murmer part as it's come to be called, not the rng part. .

As we learned more, the whole consumable mods issue, the relic grind for said consumables, the RNGeezus factor applied exponentially, the exploitative feel of the way the update was monetized (see my post in the below thread for context)... It's really leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  All week I actually could think of almost nothing but enjoying WF this weekend, knocking out liches and enjoying the game with my small group of friends.  Now, I'm really not sure how much I may play.  Some, no doubt.  I agreed to be 1/3 of a grendal keyshare with them (although that was also before we knew about those missions, not sure how they feel now), but I really feel like this update had the most potential of 2019, but also missed the mark the most.  I hate saying that, I know the devs who burned so much oil getting the update out may be devastated by the community reaction, but...  It hurts me as much as it hurts them to say it.

It feels as though more than ever, they've gone out of their way to actively push people toward the market as the only realistic choice, instead of it just being a "optional skip grind" for people, then on top of that, packaged the market items in such as way to intentionally bilk more plat by limiting the options.  In a deluxe, you can usually buy just the skin, just armor, just weapon, etc or the whole kit n kaboodle.  The lich hunter pack or whatever, it's buy it all even if you don't want it, or don't buy it and rng till you die. No "just mods", "just armor", "Just palettes"

Agree with this. I was extremely hyped for the update, but the Murmur grind-wall is a big slap in the face; not to mention void grind, relic RNG, mod order rng, grind to even spawn the boss, missing out on rewards in the meantime, weapon selection RNG and on top you might be as unlucky as me and get a low roll on weapon damage (26% Seer....). Farming 20 hours for that S#&$?..... That's not exactly motivating.

THE BARE MINIMUM should be removing the RNG damage weapons, but instead setting it to a fixed value.

That still leaves you with "9 weapons * all available elemental" weapons to farm for and on top lichs to farm for as companions.

The RNG dmaage is a big middle finger in the face to all players and utterly unneccessary. It make the whole process extremely unsatisfying. Hey there "have fun spending 20 hours of farming on a pile of horse5h1t!, whiel we reduce all your rewards from other content in the meantime".

I think the Litch system needs to be improved. One idea I had is that after you defeat him, if you don't have the right combination, you get a clue about the order of the relics and Litch's level would increase because he would be nervous about losing to the player. If you lose, it would be interesting to create dialogues where litchs would mock the player's face, in which case the level would not increase. This way the better the performance of the more challenging player the fight would become but he would be rewarded with the clues, since a weaker player would face a not so strong litch and would be forced to guess the order as the system is currently.

That way even encourages the player to face the Litch even if they don't have the tools to kill him.

It's rather unfair to be killed by Litch every time you try a relic combination even if you bring him to his knees.

You want to create a personal relationship with the player and your Litch, but in the current form of the system, it only causes frustration for how unfair it is, because it is no longer based on player skill and builds and becomes more of a game of luck. having to hit a combination and die until it hits.

I have an opinion about vauban. I tested it on some missions, and in comparison with ember i noticed some things:

Ember is more tanky

Ember has more power efficiency -the action power/effect, she has a better perfomance-

Ember has more power and better crowd control perfomance because has less casting time.

So if i want to make a Vauban team, easily ill pick a hildryn and an ember and i have a bastille with hildryn and a better orbital strike with inferno. 

The point of that? Vauban need an adjustment because:

Have a low efficiency with bastille because only can hold a capped number of enemies. Hildryn has no limit and when enemies dies on the area, spawns an energy orb. 

Have a really low defense, cannot focus a tactical warframe on defense because u will loss slots. 

Have really low animations for being a wf that requires movement, and all animations are slow. 

What i think can solve it?

The Tesla skill is good, and works very well, it seems doesnt needs to be changed.

The Vector pad of minelayer doesnt have an useful purpose, can be removed to make tether coil stick 3 enemies instead of 2. Seems stupid for only 1 unit, but casting 2 thethers increases the cc from 4 enemies to 6, and with 3, from 9 to 12. It needs some ragdoll corrections, and sometimes sticks on dead bodies.

Photon strike is most powerful skill on vauban, does a lot of dmg, even without mods -i tested it on the grendel missions- so? is too powerful for being a 3rd skill, and the  4th is not enough powerful in comparison

Bastille/Vortex is a good combo, but moding for it exposes vauban to be more squishy, even with the armor buff. Needs duration, range, and strenght, have an high casting time, the enemies suspended is capped -the cap is fair in my opinion anyway, but for a 3rd skill- . It has the bug too that sometimes dont suspends enemies.  What i think can be done to balance this is:

1) Put vortex on combination with photon strike, so u cast a vortex and at end of duration, it will do the photon strike. If its moved to the 4th position or 3rd depends on whether the bastille stills having a cap of enemies, or if photon strikes seems nerfed the damage. 

or

2) At end of duration, vortex spawns an energy orb -having this passive have more sense on a tech themed warframe than on ember´s 4rd skill augment- 

Finally: vaubans new passive is good, but the castings time make it difficult to take advantage of that. Vaubans need a passive that can compensate his constant needing of casting bastille to keep it safe on enemies lvl 75+ with more energy or efficiency, or duration; or being more tanky. 

Maybe can spawn energy orbs on X situations, Maybe can get an armor buff on X situations. But surely dont needs a damage buff with his Overdriver skill

Thx for reading my opinion, have a nice day. 

Edited by mauromw

17 minutes ago, Sdric said:

and on top you might be as unlucky as me and get a low roll on weapon damage (26% Seer....). Farming 20 hours for that S#&$?..... That's not exactly motivating.

No additional feedback ATM, just wanted to say - Solidarity, my dude/dudette.  Exactly my first/only lich - 25 or 26% rad dmg seer.

• Like 2

After playing with it a good while, I have to say, this update is a total heartbreaker.

Catchmoon, Zenistar, Atterax, Redeemer, in fact most of the melee weapons I like, all feel nerfed into the absolute ground, even after fiddling with their builds a lot, other weapons I like such as the Fulmin being looked at, you guys are nerfing the fun right out of this game, and invalidating all the effort I put into all these weapons, feels really really bad, sad, and downright makes me want to quit, at least for a time, IDK, I'm debating it.

Melee changes seem really bad overall, some of stances flow better, some worse, that's subjective, what isn't is the system at large, what happened is a large trend towards the middle, the best weapons all got worse, while the bad ones got better, but here's the thing, the bad weapons didn't get better enough to feel good, but the good weapons got worse enough to feel bad, outside of a few outliers, overall, melee feels really, really bad, oh and daggers are dead, you may as well have removed Covert Lethality with your changes, and by extension, the dagger class of weapons as a whole. You can't heavy attack while you don't have a melee weapon drawn, which is super awkward, especially when you'd like to use a heavy ground slam (the only heavy attack worth using at all, otherwise that whole part of the system is completely worthless). Rolling out of attacks is good, especially heavy slams, and I personally prefer using executes with the use button, but it seems most people don't, optimally, allow us to choose that key.

Ember could be alright since she's quite tanky with her 2 maxed, but the drain on her 2 is way too high when draining, and requiring line of sight on her 4 feels bad and despite the "heat proc changes" her damage is still terrible, but I could forgive that if she could keep her 2 at full heat and maintain it reasonably, Vauban I haven't tried yet but I don't have high hopes for him.

The Kuva Lich system has a lot of flaws, grinding for hints or randomly guessing at the correct words seems way excessive, but by far the worst part is the random rolled weapon with random stats... I've mentioned it before but turning this into an infinite quest for the optimal weapon with the optimal element with the maxxed out roll is a downright nightmare, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it... if the damage % was fixed well, that would help a lot. And the mods having 3 uses before breaking is also a bit of a nightmare. Not to mention getting another copy of the same weapon with a better roll later would feel just horrible as you completely wasted all the time on your first one.

Pexilus mods, pre-formaing the primaries to V seems weird, especially when 3/4 of usable pexilus mods are - polarity, the general inflexibility when formaing the exilus slot and how tight capacity is as a whole on primaries and secondaries makes the system much worse than it could've been, the choice of mods allowed makes it VERY little benefit, in which case by and large it feels not worth it to pexilus and forma the slot. Also the statement about why those mods were chosen was very suspect, literally every mod put on a weapon to increase it's DPS, if not directly, indirectly. Flight speed? Easier to predicatively aim = higher hitrate = higher DPS. Zoom+/-? Faster target acquisition when used correctly = less time not shooting = higher DPS. Ammo mutation/Max? = Less time spent looking for ammo/conserving ammo so you can fire faster = higher DPS. Less recoil/+Accuracy = higher hitrate = higher DPS. Silent Weapon? = More likely to maintain stealth damage bonuses across more mob = higher DPS. I'm not saying that the wrong choice was made about which mods to allow per-se, but the reasoning given was silly, and if you're only going to allow these extremely weak DPS increasing mods, the system needs to be a bit cheaper in some way.

Haven't played Grendel yet (He's crafting) but I will say I actually enjoyed his method of acquisition, not too hard or grindy, that said, it's fun as a challenge but I do not want all gameplay to feel like that.

The Parazon is neat, finishers are well animated and quick, which is nice. Hacking animation is nice, and the mods are kinda neat but, still doesn't justify not going into spoiler mode for invincibility, of course you're probably nerfing that at some point too, because clearly we're not allowed to have any fun, honestly, you guys are nerfing the fun right out of this game for me and this update is a prime example.

Edited by Sylonus

A diffrent way of getting intel 

Challenging but not grindy and boring 

When a tenno kill a thrall they will get a memory fragment once they kill all thralls in the mission they will get a bunch of words .

When these words are put correctly together they form a riddle this riddle once solved it uncover a word from the proper mod u need to kill the lich example 

The words i get 

Distance distant it always me and my away it yet it stay it lay toward mothership move away i between there some

It always there some distance away .between me and my mothership it lay i move toward it yet distant i will stay .

The riddle solution is sky 

What mod has sky in it text it xata 

My riddle is terrible but you get the point 

Insane grind on top of multiple layers of RNG.

It's a bad design, having your "testers" bypass the grind though dev missions, fooled you into thinking that a continual battle against RNg to get relics, to battle RNG to get limited uses mods, to battle RNG to get a mission where you don't get bugged out, is not fun at all.

• Like 3

The requiem system is just a bit too grindy in my opinion. Farming relics, then unlocking them. Killing hundreds of thralls just to unlock the right selection of mods and then a blind trial and error to find the right combination. I have not killed my first lich yet because how insanely grindy every step of the way is. Also I am not exactly looking forward to having to do it all over again for another lich.

• Like 3

After successfully going through all three phases to kill the Lich, I arrived at the option screen where I need to choose whether to kill or dominate the lich. After choosing to kill him I became stuck. There was nothing happening and I was not able to either chat or do /unstuck or use any of the game's options. I alt+f4'd after some minutes and the Lich re-appeared. I went through the whole process again, and at the end I was stuck just like in the beginning. If you need any further info please ask me.

Guess now I have to wait for fixes before I can enjoy the lich content. The fights are cool and the added level difficulty is amazing. Hope you dont change anything regarding difficulty.

As others have said the murmur grind is a little excessive.   I don’t expect 10 thrills per unlock but something closer to 25-33.  Or add something like a special thrall that adds double the count but comes bodyguarded by your or a random teammates lich, so it goes to trying to kill the best friend thrall while fighting off your lich.  

The Kuva Lich system is awesome. The Requiem Relic/ Mod system is not.

The best part about hunting a Lich is having enemies spawn in at lv90-100, hands down. Finally having an opportunity to take advantage of all those weapons I min maxed and tested in the Simulacrum is just wonderful, and an excellent addition for veterans. Fighting the Liches is fun, I don't even care about getting Bane'ed on a failed stab. Since I was using an Inaros with the deluxe skin and the Bat Ephemera, tha just made it hilarious. Stabbing thralls with the parazon and figuring out the mod combination to kill them was also fun. Getting a Chakkurr that literally blasts people was just the icing on the cake.

That said, the Requiem Mod/ Relic's are ridiculous. That is just a massive, un-fun grind gate blocking the way to getting at the good part, which is hunting Liches. The drop rate on Kuva missions is busted, but even if it was working as intended, it would still be terrible. You need two of each R. Relic minimum, along with 800 traces, because no one in their right mind is going to run those relics as anything less than radiant. If you have a booster, that's a good 40 relics of trace grinding alone. You will pretty much always need more than 8 of those relics anyway, as the chances of you getting the exact mod you're going for to drop, even in a group, from only eight of those relics... it's just not going to happen. If I hadn't dropped that 835 plat, I would never have been able to get those mods without burning myself out. That's not okay. This game isn't pay to win, but my god, the incentivizing to buy that bundle just comes off wrong, even with it only being a one time purchase.

There is absolutely no reason to make those mods consumable on top of all that. That's just a kick in the teeth at the end of a grind that just repeats things we've already done to death. Either remove the relics all together and just have the mods drop off siphons, make the mods permanent flat out, or make the charges regenerate at the rate of one per day. As is, you're just grinding for something you're going to lose, that grind is insane, and you can always roll a lich with a gun you already have or don't want. It needs to change or people aren't going to bother engaging with the lich system, or are going to get burned out real fast and just ignore the liches all together.

• Like 1

Requiem Relics:

The Bad: Requiem Relics need to be removed. Period. I've just gotten finished with something like 5 Requiem Radshares now, and not a single one had Requiem Mod drop. Selling these mods and relic packs is abhorrently greedy, and goes against all the goodwill DE has been trying to build for years now through mainly monetizing cosmetic content.

The Fix:  Simply let these mods drop from Kuva Siphons and Floods and remove the new Relics entirely. Add the new Exilus Weapon Adapter to the Sortie Drop Pool, and add Riven Fragments as a small, but not insignificant, drop from Kuva Lich Thralls.

Kuva Liches:

The Good: Holy smokes, there's so much here. The models are all unique, and an incredible mix of the old grotesqueness we've come to love/hate with grineer, and a new sinister aura that only spooky space blood can bring to the table. The distinct personalities, names, and abilities are all exactly what I, personally, wanted to see from the Kingpin system, and I think DE have absolutely knocked it out of the park on all fronts.

The Bad: Not only does farming Requiem Mods at current feel absolutely awful, but it's compounded by the fact that we need to burn charges on these mods to ascertain the correct order needed. Making these Requiem Mods an actual nightmare to farm, along with making them consumable, as well as forcing us to burn charges is just sickening. At current, this feels like some of the worst grinding in Warframe, which is hilarious when you consider how abysmally designed Grendel's acquisition is.

Moreover, it seems that Kuva Lich level is altogether meaningless in terms of rewards. 

The Fix: Let us continue to farm Murmurs to unlock the required order of Requiem Mods needed to destroy or convert our Liches, and make acquiring Requiem Mods a much better experience as detailed above.

Give us a incentive to letting our Liches increase in level. Add a Lich level cap, say 10, and as they increase in power, the % bonus to their specific Lich Weapon will increase as well. Letting them reach Max level will also cap out this % bonus at its highest possible, thus giving us a worthwhile reason to fight our now incredibly tough and persistent nemesis.

Kuva Lich Weapons:

The Good: I'm always glad to see more, good weapons added to Warframe, and most of these seem like just the upgrade variants these weapons need. I also very much enjoy the redesigns of quite a few of these weapons, and the entirely new ones look fantastic. I would love to see systems like these used in the future for more Variant weapons, but only if fixes detailed below go through.

The Bad: DE. We need to have a talk. You cannot simply add in RNG Diablo- or Destiny-esque elements into your game haphazardly. It feels awful, poorly thought out, and a cheap way to inflate the grind. There's RNG in what weapon you get, what % bonus it has, and what type of bonus it has. Not being able to influence any of these is just not where the current state of gaming as a whole is. This system is a relic compared to contemporary games.

The Fix: Partially stated above, but give us meaning and influence over these weapons. Let us power up our Liches to max out the bonus. On top of that, however, let us spend Kuva to reroll the bonus we've gotten on the weapon with re-roll protection. Make it impossible to roll the same stat we've decided we didn't want. It would also be nice to let us upgrade the Kuva Lich Weapon in some fashion if we decided to kill our Lich before it reached max level, but this could easily be ignored provided we're able to hit a % bonus cap, along with the ability to reroll the bonus type.

Edited by Malziel
ye olde typoe

I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet but I've had a requiem relic stolen by the lich before and judging by the rate they steal things I'd imagine they'll steal them close to every time, so if you're trying to get requiem relics while you're in a lich's influence (which can get to almost half the system once they reach level 5) it becomes extremely difficult to even get the relics which you need to kill the lich in the first place.

I hope they can't steal requiem mods too lol cause that'd be too much. 

Also really don't like how they instant kill through however much effective health and armor you may have. I'd be fine with them taking off after a failed attempt but the fact that you have to experiment with the requiem mods in order to kill the lich means you have to get them up to level 5 by dying or run from them while killing thralls.

Having to deal with them stealing all kinds of stuff from you if you don't focus solely on them gives me bad vibes with the future of warframe because the game is already very grindy as it is and adding mechanics to slow the grind farther and even sometimes to a halt makes me worried that it is that way to make more money.

I feel like the health needs to be tuned up A LOT on the liches.... right now they kinda just blow up, which is saying something because my gear isn't even that optimized. Also the level for the kuva lich controlled nodes is FAR too low, it should at LEAST be 80-100 like the kuva floods, because it doesn't make any sense for the actual lich nodes to be easier than the missions you do to farm relics. Overall I feel like this is a good step in the right direction in terms of difficulty but it still kinda missed the mark and ends up feeling more like a RNG/Guessing party instead of hard, engaging gameplay.

Firstly thank you for this update and your hard work it is appreciated.

1.Requiem mods should not be consumables period. There is no reasoning to this except to make a task extremely grind heavy sprinkled with RNG.

2.The current progress for murmur hints is extremely low,either make the thralls more difficult and reward more progress or increase the current level.

3.Grendel's Pulverize ability is almost unusable..in a fast paced setting who wants to roll around without proper control? Underwhelming.

It almost feels as though something is missing that meshes all this together .I like the concept but you guys missed the mark in my opinion,but with feedback i am sure this can be fixed fairly easily.

Just adding a little idea to the hat, based on a discussion I had with a few acquaintances.

Instead of the mods "breaking" and disappearing from our inventory after three uses, what if we could expend a resource (traces? kuva?) to recharge our collected requiem mods? 🤔

It's shooting for a kind of middle-ground between "consumable" and "collect it once, keep and use it forever."

Edited by Aldrr

Alright, so I feel I have had time to see what the Kuva Liches are and what they offer to the game. There are parts I like and a lot I dislike. I'll start with the parts I like, then transition to parts I dislike, so here it goes.

The Good:

The level increase to enemies in the maps is a fantastic challenge to those who feel that they don't have other challenges to face. Allowing a lich to hit level 5 provides for an immediate level 120+ set of enemies to face that we don't have the option to face without a continuous arbitration run. It's fantastic to see it, and right now it's really easy to reach that state for the lich.

The voice acting and work on the liches is fantastic, it's a breath of fresh air to have something somewhat more personal in the world. For the longest time every player has experienced the same things, with the exception of the War Within and the Sacrifice cut scenes (which frankly doesn't have anything particularly unique). We can find some humor in their names and quirks, we can love the little parts that make them visually interesting. I look forward to seeing that next kuva enemy that you release (corpus or infested?) having the same uniqueness.

The Bad:

Sadly, there's not much good. And the bad is... really bad. The requiem mods are currently particularly limiting, we need three of them which are limited to three uses. That means that we're going to have to repeat what could be a good several hour grind after three liches, which is already a grind in itself, but I'll get there.

Once you have the requiem mods (all of them, you might want to try trial and error, because you'll definitely see your lich a good few times before you finish this grind). Murmurs. This is possibly one of the most egregious errors in this patch. It's slow, it's absurdly slow. An active grind with no breaks has you grinding murmurs for eight hours. This isn't RNG, where it could be done in 10 minutes or 10 hours. This is a natural scaling bar which is done in eight hours, there is no way to speed it up. It's so tedious, so boring, such a chore that we have to get our clues for grinding for a single goal for such a long period of time. Aren't the requiem mods and relics enough to multiply the rate we earn murmurs by at least four?

Even with the murmurs complete, we now have a situation where we need to run trial and error. And our friend the lich is now level 5 regardless of whether we want him to be or not. Even if you avoided our lich, which I've heard some people do, unless you get the lucky three requiem mods right immediately, you're going to be leveling him. It doesn't even seem necessary for us to have to go through a trial and error if we get all the requiem mods. The leveling of the lich should be an option for the player. Right now the lich is doomed to reach level 5, seemingly no matter what you do. This doesn't even seem planned as there's an achievement for killing a level 5 lich. This makes it seem that you intended that as a challenge, not the norm.

The rewards we get from the lich are... bland. Besides the weapon and the ally, which admittedly, are great rewards, for around 20 hours farming, it doesn't seem worth it. And saying that the reward is the mods, resources and seemingly relics, rivens, ayatans, and quite possibly legendary fusion core we might have gotten stolen from us. We were going to get that anyway, that's not a reward, that's an expectation.

The Ugly:

Are we not going to blacklist some items? The lich is stealing requiem relics. He is preventing us from killing him. I can see the humor in that, but considering I haven't experienced it, I can't imagine the rage that could cause for someone who desperately wants to get rid of the scourge taking the mass of expected items that the player needs.

And personally. I'm sorry DE... I love the idea, but I hate the implementation. After killing one lich I quite honestly never want to go through that grind again. It made me want to tear out my hair. It was so tedious and boring, so unfair and illogical. The truth is, numbers can be tweaked and the lich could become a two to four hour experience that we can enjoy as an end game challenge. Right now, it's an end game challenge I never want to see again.

Thank you for reading. I know there are some who might agree or disagree with my sentiments. I am absolutely willing to change my opinion on almost everything I just mentioned with the exception of the murmurs. To share my opinion, I should be willing to change that opinion with logical argument. I also hope that DE is willing to see my concerns and everyone else's concerns with as much understanding as our concerns when they implemented the loot frame changes. I only speak because this is a game I care, and I don't want to remain silent just because I think other people are voicing the same concerns. One more drop in the ocean can turn the tide.

• Like 3

I feel like the worst part for me is, I honestly still think the update has potential - granted it would require fairly deep reworks of some of these mechanics, not just a one or two second code tweak, but because they left the update so late in the week, I doubt any of our major complaints will be addressed until next week even if they do tweak them, meaning any chance of me really enjoying this weekend with their game is shot.  I guess I'll spend most of my time in TW:WH2, CDDA, etc rather than enjoying warframe.  And that is bad news for a company whose whole paradigm lately, between nightwave and persistant grind they introduced here (albeit that's the problem for me), is that they want their game to be my one and only waifu.

So I'm actually OK with the Requiems as they are, but some things need to be tweaked.  As concisely as possible:

1. Reduce the amount of Murmurs needed; I don't think it needs to be stupidly easy, but it's a big "oof" when you realize just how many of these really hard enemies you have to farm out just to get one part of the kill spell sequence revealed.
  2. Areas of a planet outside of the Kuva Lich's influence are still taxing me.  That's kind of ... not cool.  I understand needing to pare back the red to keep them from taking over, but "they take everything even if one node is locked up" is a bit punishing, especially if it's going to be on a tougher node as-is (i.e., a Disruption).
  3. Chuck the Weapon Exilus from the Requiem Relics.  Why is something that has (honestly) relatively low build requirements being put in as a top tier reward on the drop table for those?  We can buy the BPs with syndicate farming!  They don't need to be there.
  4. Some items need to not be stolen, or steal it only if you've gotten more than one.  Ephemeras are hard enough to farm, so it's kind of gross when it (or even when you just get a brand new mod) gets jacked and then you have to devote your time to taking down a Lich to actually get it.

Don't get me wrong:  I really like the system, but it needs a little more flexibility!

edit:  Also needs some balance on the scaling, badly.  Nothing is more frustrating than turning your back for two tenths of a second to shoot an incoming enemy and then a feral kubrow dives out of nowhere to one-shot the excavator from full HP.

Edited by feralknights

feed back thus far.

requiem relics  are clunky at best. 

i don't actually hate the 3 use mods, but i do feel they should not require void traces on top of a limited to kuva floods relic that needs a kuva survival to open.

you should really make it kuva it's resource to open.

void traces are to limited a resource to squander on a relic that gives us a 3 use mod.

i would change the requiem relics to use kuva since we can actually use night wave standing to get it and it drops from the missions we get requiem relics in.

Kuva litches should NOT steal requiem relics. just no

also get rid of the requiem relic packs and fast these feel very lootboxy to me. something you should avoid in games at all coast 

this is my feedback for it right now.

3 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

I'll write this here again for more visibility:

I'm not going to go through the Kuva Lich grind, it's too much for too little, here's my suggestions regarding the Requiem mods:

1. Make them permanent, keep the insane grind

2. Make them easy to get, keep the limited uses

3. Keep them hard to get and limited uses, turn them into rechargeable mods, we have 3 uses before they drain out of power, then we need to spike them with Kuva to get up to another 3 uses, say 3k Kuva per charge, rinse and repeat. You get them once, then you spend kuva to keep reusing them forever, or use any duplicates you get from farming the T5 relics.

These are my 3 current ideas to make it worth interacting with the system.

i would take option two or three 

Edited by hazerddex