Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood General Feedback

[DE]Danielle

Just now, ArchWu5 said:

Just now I got a Kuva Lich with the Vengeful Charge ehpemera and it's carrying a Kuva Brakk with a 56% electricity bonus.I want to trade the ephemera to my good friend but if I choose to convert the lich I can't get the weapon which is better than the one that I already have.It's really awkward.Is there any possibility that we can get the kuva weapon when we choose to convert the  lich?

Unfortunately no for the time being.

1 minute ago, ArchWu5 said:

I've tweeted The Lotus on the twitter about this, hope that they can make a compromise lol.

Best of luck. I have a high rate of high percentages for my Kuva weapons, but have yet to see any ephemera on them, so you're pretty lucky in that regard.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Gorbihn said:

Best of luck. I have a high rate of high percentages for my Kuva weapons, but have yet to see any ephemera on them, so you're pretty lucky in that regard.

To be frank,this is my 61st lich and this is my 4th ephemera,I've got Trickster, Flame,Toxin and Charge ephemera,I swapped my Trickster ephemera for my friend's Toxin ephemera so now I really want to pay back him with my Charge ephemera,but the high percentage bonus really makes it a hard choice.Well,good luck to you,hope that you can get your own ephemera lol.If not easy to get,you can also choose to buy from others.

Edited by ArchWu5

Option to disable 'fish catch' screen

How is this not a thing yet? This catch screen is getting really old, since it interrupts the flow of the game play and just feels bad in general. What is worse that there isn't a proper key you can use to get rid of it. If you are on a zip-line and press space to get rid of it, then the next thing you know you are swimming with the fish. The key should also be spammable, since if you spam ESC, then it goes to the menu, which is even more annoying than the fish screen. You used to be able to get rid off the screen by spamming secondary fire, but that no longer works.

Suggestion:

Either:

1. Let us disable the fish "catch screen" in options

2. Give us a hotkey that we can use spam to be able to skip the screen

Edited by Bulllets