Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

(PC) The Old Blood General Feedback

Recommended Posts

Requiem fissures are horrible. Host migrations that fail do not return your rewards like normal fissures so you basically lose everything time and relics included. Considering host migrations are as common as Ammo Case, to call this infuriating is an understatement. Having so much RNG based layers only to have a random chance of you losing all the hard work and grinding is more than enough to ruin any players mission run. Perhaps tagging players that complete the objective so that way failed migrations result in a mission completed state would be a good idea. Letting us keep our rewards and loot up too the most recent mission milestone would he nice as well E.G. last relic cracked and so on. Losing 45 minutes worth of kuva fortress loot, relics, kuva, and rewards is not gonna make players stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now I got a Kuva Lich with the Vengeful Charge ehpemera and it's carrying a Kuva Brakk with a 56% electricity bonus.I want to trade the ephemera to my good friend but if I choose to convert the lich I can't get the weapon which is better than the one that I already have.It's really awkward.Is there any possibility that we can get the kuva weapon when we choose to convert the  lich?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArchWu5 said:

Just now I got a Kuva Lich with the Vengeful Charge ehpemera and it's carrying a Kuva Brakk with a 56% electricity bonus.I want to trade the ephemera to my good friend but if I choose to convert the lich I can't get the weapon which is better than the one that I already have.It's really awkward.Is there any possibility that we can get the kuva weapon when we choose to convert the  lich?

Unfortunately no for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)Gorbihn said:

Unfortunately no for the time being.

I really want the ephemera and the weapon but my friend also want to buy it ,so it's really embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArchWu5 said:

I really want the ephemera and the weapon but my friend also want to buy it ,so it's really embarrassing.

The struggle is real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)Gorbihn said:

The struggle is real.

I've tweeted The Lotus on the twitter about this, hope that they can make a compromise lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArchWu5 said:

I've tweeted The Lotus on the twitter about this, hope that they can make a compromise lol.

Best of luck. I have a high rate of high percentages for my Kuva weapons, but have yet to see any ephemera on them, so you're pretty lucky in that regard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (PS4)Gorbihn said:

Best of luck. I have a high rate of high percentages for my Kuva weapons, but have yet to see any ephemera on them, so you're pretty lucky in that regard.

To be frank,this is my 61st lich and this is my 4th ephemera,I've got Trickster, Flame,Toxin and Charge ephemera,I swapped my Trickster ephemera for my friend's Toxin ephemera so now I really want to pay back him with my Charge ephemera,but the high percentage bonus really makes it a hard choice.Well,good luck to you,hope that you can get your own ephemera lol.If not easy to get,you can also choose to buy from others.

Edited by ArchWu5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Option to disable 'fish catch' screen

 

How is this not a thing yet? This catch screen is getting really old, since it interrupts the flow of the game play and just feels bad in general. What is worse that there isn't a proper key you can use to get rid of it. If you are on a zip-line and press space to get rid of it, then the next thing you know you are swimming with the fish. The key should also be spammable, since if you spam ESC, then it goes to the menu, which is even more annoying than the fish screen. You used to be able to get rid off the screen by spamming secondary fire, but that no longer works.

 

Suggestion:

Either:

1. Let us disable the fish "catch screen" in options

2. Give us a hotkey that we can use spam to be able to skip the screen

Edited by Bulllets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...