Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood General Feedback

[DE]Danielle

My keybinds are destroyed!

1. Melee makes me walk... I need to be running all the time. Fixed last night after changing all my crouch, dodge, sprint buttons, but logged in again and I'm walking all the time after melee

2. Stuck in Melee, can't fire weapons. Can't use abilities. Saryn would be crying normally, but I brought good melee mod setup I tested after patching.

Aiming with melee weapon seems to switch to guns while firing with melee weapon keeps melee. I liked it better before.

Will have to change ALL my keybinds and fiddle with them in simulacrum, then hope they work and stay working when I log in again... only for them to be changed again 😞

Melee is OP now, compared to guns. I'm seeing four melee hits per strike of weapon or more. With added range, ten hits or more. All at like 10k base damage... so lvl 120 Eximus mobs die to melee quick, but do not die to guns at all unless mod loadout tested.

Edited by MajFauxPas

Please add a 3x bundle for Exilus Weapon Adapters priced 35p, similar to a Forma Bundel because single pieces have the same price of 20p.

A 3x bundle for the new purchasable Config Slots priced 18p or 20p would also be nice.

There are so many weapons in the game that buying an Exilus Weapon Adapter and Config Slots for them is gonna cost a truckload of platinum and empty some players purses but with these bundles it at least wouldn't hit that hard.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb --Q--Poeps:

Please add a 3x bundle for Exilus Weapon Adapters priced 35p, similar to a Forma Bundel because single pieces have the same price of 20p.

A 3x bundle for the new purchasable Config Slots priced 18p or 20p would also be nice.

There are so many weapons in the game that buying an Exilus Weapon Adapter and Config Slots for them is gonna cost a truckload of platinum and empty some players purses but with these bundles it at least wouldn't hit that hard.

Thats called Monetarization, so you can bet its intended. 😉

Huge oversight on the new Weapon Exilus mods. There just simply isn't enough mod capacity on proper weapon builds to even use them on some weapons.

Weapon Exilus slots should use a separate mod capacity or 0 drain. I cannot use them without taking HUGE DPS hits on some weapons that have Primed Cryo Round builds. This essentially devalues Primed Cryo Rounds even further to the point of not using it.

The only workaround for this would be for me to purchase double weapons and creating a Corrosive loadout on one weapon, and the other a Magnetic/Viral loadout. However, I can only own 1 Opticor Vandal.. so that won't work on everything. This is all just extremely frustrating since I've been asking for weapon exilus slots for years now.. only to be slapped in the face with a mod capacity problem. Forcing my hand at spending thousands of plat to purchase dual weapons, dozens more forma, and dozens of hours to relevel things is not intuitive at all.

I just wanted some utility on my guns so I can move faster when I aim.. yet this is going to cost me thousands of platinum. I'm extremely irritated at this oversight and I am shocked that no one caught wind of this before release. I am so overwhelmed at all the work and platinum that would have to go into this just so I can enjoy some extra mobility on my guns... I'm demoralized to the point that I'd rather just go play something else.

Example: Opticor Vandal and Rakta Cernos.
ObuaBlL.jpgkxUOHMO.jpgXPkrcU6.jpgTWfRIrr.jpg

Edited by Aliothale

2 hours ago, --Q--Poeps said:

You can buy Weapon Exilus Adapters using reputation from the six main syndicates. (Steel Meridian, etc). I wouldn't waste platinum on them.

Edited by Ace-Bounty-Hunter

vor 54 Minuten schrieb Ace-Bounty-Hunter:

You can buy Weapon Exilus Adapters using reputation from the six main syndicates. (Steel Meridian, etc). I wouldn't waste platinum on them.

Only the blueprint can be bought from Syndicates and it costs 75k Standing which I could otherwise sell for 30p in form of Syndicate mods/weapons and crafting that blueprint even costs 1 Forma. So selling Syndicate stuff for plat and buying crafted Weapon Exilus Adapters from the ingame market is way better.

Edited by --Q--Poeps

Just now, --Q--Poeps said:

Only the blueprint can be bought from Syndicates and it costs 75k Standing which I could otherwise sell for 30p in form of Syndicate mods or weapons and crafting that blueprint even costs 1 Forma. So selling Syndicate weapons for plat and buying crafted Weapon Exilus Adapters from the ingame market is way better.

It's not quite so simple for someone like me whose main account is the Nintendo Switch version. Trading on that platform is pretty much dead right now. People are only interested in buying Riven mods or the newly released Prime sets. So I'd rather use that rep to buy the exilus blueprints instead of holding onto a stash of weapons I have no hope of selling.

I've only been playing the PC version for the past month or so. So your method may have better results with the more active PC market. All I can say is Cross Save can't come soon enough.

It would've been nice if we got a few free Pexilus Adapters with this update in addition to the Pexilus Adapters from the Syndicate Stores being cheaper & not requiring a Forma to build them. That & if the Pexilus Mods would also been expanded to include more Mods for more variety too. Reload Speed should've been there along with Fire Rate.

first impressions:

1) increase range by +1 base to all range mods (reach, primed reach, riven, etc.). 

WHY: this is because
1) the range nerf makes long arbitrations obsolete now, this sucks as an endgame player.  this mode previous felt rewarding and now is dead content until you allow players to be able to push again, as it stands right now, the ability to do long arbi runs in pugs is dead and you'll have to do premades to make any headway.  this sucks for me as I farmed about 2.5k vitus since the patch was announced (in about 2 weeks) and I had the best time playing warframe that I have in literally years, not that is gone. 
2) range for short range weapons is still pitiful but required making them less viable than even before, especially for newer players
3) range isn't a build consideration unless you have both primed reach and a riven, making rivens functionally necessary for new players looking to get the most out of their weapons.  I understand the range nerf, but it was just a little too much.  the +1 to primed reach makes it so that the range is "good enough" with primed reach, and adding a riven only helps, as opposed to making it mandatory.

2) Heavy attacks are not fulfilling intention, buff to add +3 to range and eats up to 2 combo meter (Ie, only 1 if you have 1 level), not the whole thing, make sure it scales off of current combo count.

Why: right now there is no reason to use a heavy attack at cost of combo, especially late game endurance, which is when you would actually want to use these to waste heavies.  the range it has is pitiful.  the proposed buff will actually improve player incentive to not spin to win indefinitely since they will want to vary attacks to heavy to deal with heavies late game.  The loss of two combo meter at current generation rate makes it so that players will actually have a reason to use these.  in short, they cost too much for not enough benefit.

3)  Kuva hunter pack is problematic in current form.  To ensure it isn't pay to win, add a monthy gift of lotus like you did this weekend.  

WHY: this is important as a start for players that can afford it, but the level of rng associated makes this very pay to win in current state.  adding the monthly event this still keeps the rng intact, incentivises play, and allows for monetization, best of all worlds.  If you don't add a frequent method of acquisition to players like i suggested that is better than current set, it sets a strong precedent for pay to win and the product should be removed in both cases.

4) Condition Overload: change to multiplicative to base damage after mods (not like before where it was mutliplicative of multiplicative).

WHY: the nerf to this was too harsh and kills build diversity, making this mod exceptionally rare and functionally useless and also eliminates a large pool of weapon viability.  

5)  Change grendel acquisition: suggested disable catalysts/reactors, allow operators but no arcanes.

WHY: If your intent was to sell more grendels by annoying the player base to the point of absolute rage, congrats, you certainly got my plat and a bunch of other people's with this anti consumer practice.  change these acquisition missions somewhat... maybe disable catalysts/reactors.  it's not that this can't be done, it's that doing so is annoying and mandates certain frames.  It just sucks as a player experience, especially after you farmed up all the best everything only to be like "sorry, nope, none of that matters, you might as well be mr 0".  Simply put, there is no instance where it's not easier to farm the plat and buy grendel than it is to get a dedicated squad and play this with trial and error.  it's just awful as an experience.

6) leveling up your kuva lich should add +3% per level of the lich to the bonus element up to current cap.

WHY: otherwise there is no player benefit to having increased risk vs reward, it's just a slog and slogs aren't fun and engaging.  this gives players a reason to want to level up their lich to get max bonus on the item, and take on the most powerful lich possible.  Players don't need to worry about accidentally killing early since they can just equip 2 at a time instead of three and that will make sure they don't kill it while still learning about it.

7) decrease the murmur kill rate from 50 to like 30-40

WHY: this is just overly grindy and feels bad.  when combined with issue 6 correction this will feel like you're making more progress while earning something rather than just hoping you get lucky the first time you spawn him.

lastly:  I have nothing to say about the reworks yet.

Titania changes are disappointing considering a year to wait since the last rework. Yes fixing her animation and giving her some buff are not bad to make her better, but those are not enough as much as she suit the current game standard.

The main problem of her 1st is it floats enemies making them hard to kill. Just nuisance. I don't know why floating enemies are moved by weapon attacks, but they are. And somehow intended or unintended, we cannot use her 3rd on enemies under her 1st only to ruin "synergy"

Her second would be good now if it has function of restoring rezorflies and doesn't require players to search specific enemies which are quiet RNG.  Damage reduction and increasing maximum values of razorflies are good buff.

Her 3rd has just a buggy function making it completely unreliable. Enemies in the range often ignore a lanterned enemy even it is visible position to them, and they continue shooting tennos, manipulating consoles in interception, or suddenly start ignoring. Also it's difficult to set a enemy in a good position to be lanterned because we cannot use her 3rd on a enemy under her 1st, and even if we bring a lanterned enemy to a right position by using weapons, he want go back to his "start position" because of the last so called "rework".

Her 4th is fun. It's a truth. Given the launchable operator the utility of this ability became wider, but problems are still here. In arbitration she cannot destroy the arbitration drone during the 4th, while it is a most of her survivability. Forcing her deactivate the ablity, aim glide(for the airborne DR), shoot the drone which moves fast), and reactivate the ability in a seconds is complicated with 16 energy costs, and neither responsible and fun. Sometimes if I could not destroy the drone while airborne, I have to redo all process before touching the ground. Other problem is that dex diwata is silly useless. I assume it cannot be helped until the archwing rework.

Edited by alseltas

I would take a look at Gara's 2. Sometimes there's insconsistency within the upper side of the duration and the lower side of the duration in the UI. Sometimes I still have seconds left on the lower side while the buff is actually gone, and sometimes it just disappears randomly.

This is feedback on the new melee system.  Initial anyway as there is a lot to play with here.

I'm loving replaying the stances.  I like the gap closers but some over-shoot the mark.  Haven't tried using the aim assist, maybe ill try that.  I feel like the naramon focus doesn't fit in here and that im better off keeping my combo counter growing instead of using heavy attacks.  I feel more powerful this way and the heavy attacks tend to disturb the flow.  Suggest changing the naramon ability or having heavy attacks only take a portion of the combo meter.  I like the latter.  

As far as stat changes:

I love that you've brought the primed weapons back to the forefront ie Dakra P, Orthos P etc.  

Anyway, loving this update.  I love it when you guys make old things new again.

There should be separate bindings for melee combo inputs, instead of having them tied to block and move forwards. With my current bindings, it is uncomfortable to hold block and hit melee. But I don't want to change my block or melee bindings, since they both work just fine on their own.

There should be an option to choose between the old style of hold to charge, and the new separate button style for heavy attacks. And, you should be able to use heavy attacks without having to use a light attack to switch to melee mode first. This is especially annoying with glaive type weapons, since you have to stop shooting and swing at nothing before you can throw it.

The new primary and secondary exilus mods shouldn't cost anything. At minimum the cost should be lowered for all of the exilus mods. There simply isn't enough space on weapons when you're using primed mods and in some cases rivens. Another good argument is that Warframes get up to 9 extra mod capacity points for free. Primaries and secondaries don't have aura mods like warframes to give them a higher capacity.

Finishing an unalerted thrall from the back should also mercy kill the thrall! It is fairly redundant for the thrall to go to 0 health with the finisher, but the player then having to effectively repeat the action.

Thralls also very much display the unfortunate side-effect of uninterruptible enemy attacks and actions - I have killed and/or CC'd tens of thralls that have performed their teleport dash attack after being completely incapacitated. Very often the thrall will already be in the mercy state but still attacking while in it. Interrupting enemy actions has been sorely missing from the game since the beginning and the thrall skills are a perfect storm of this issue.

Edited by SinistralMessa
Uninterruptible thralls

Bleeding Willow stance only has Forward and Forward Tactical combos (no Neutral or Neutral Tactical). Is this intended?

Also, Quickening. I thought it was Attack Speed but you lose combo counter efficiency. The mod currently says +40% Attack Speed, +20% Combo Count Chance. That sounds like it's now Attack Speed AND a boost to combo count generation. I'm alright if that's how it's meant to be, but just wanted to point it out in case it's either a tooltip error, or not WAI. 🙂

13 minutes ago, waterboytkd said:

Bleeding Willow stance only has Forward and Forward Tactical combos (no Neutral or Neutral Tactical). Is this intended?

Also, Quickening. I thought it was Attack Speed but you lose combo counter efficiency. The mod currently says +40% Attack Speed, +20% Combo Count Chance. That sounds like it's now Attack Speed AND a boost to combo count generation. I'm alright if that's how it's meant to be, but just wanted to point it out in case it's either a tooltip error, or not WAI. 🙂

Bleeding Willow is lacking compared to other stances, but at least it has given us back the roomblender.  It is unimaginative for sure, but welcome.

Hey! It looks like we have some problems with ranged melee weapons.

It takes many more combo rotations to kill an enemy with glaives and gunblades than standard weapons. This is even with a riven added.

Exodia Contagion must be re-equipped in order to work in mission.

P.S. Exodia Contagion also has a significant delay before projectiles spawning.

Edited by Ovakyn

I think this modless Grendel missions are awful because they go against the whole Warframe nature. The main gameplay element is to get your mods in the best possible combination. What's the purpose of going without them? What do you supposed to show? It just forces players to abandon their playstyles. I don't think it's constructive. 

• Like 2

Finally got into the "lets try and make a Kuva Lich area of this new content..
irritated would be the word I can think of.
So the text that a Larva was chosen, etc etc..
No marker on the map, No indicator, NOTHING. (Exterminate mission on Adaro, Sedna) try to kill everything I could find before I completed the mission 170+ kills for the exterminate....

and nothing.. saw the screen with the text saying they were removing him from the planet.
Talk about terrible. Great there is a larva, so where the _){#($& is it?????? if I spend the time trying to get one to spawn it sure would be +_)#($& nice to know where it is so I can kill it.

SO then I try on Telesto on Saturn, same result. I get 1 single blip ( I think I do), and bam nothing....
This is absolute garbage, and a waste of time if you aren't going to even bother to mark the larva once you were able to spawn it.

Edited by Xxx-Shinobi-xxX
updated

Ember's 1 seems to be entirely invalidated by her 4th ability. Or at the very least far too situational compared to her 4th ability.

It costs 25 energy to cast, and deals less than half the damage of her 4. Meanwhile her 4 costs 10 energy per enemy. 

Granted in most situations it would be more expensive to use her 4th ability because there will be more than 2 enemies that will be affected by it. However, It would still be more expensive to use her 1 4 times to hit 8 enemies than to just cast her 4 once and hit all 8 of them. 

Even in situations which her 1 is intended to be used (against generally 1-3 enemies at a time) you're still getting an astronomically larger amount of damage out of her 4, and assuming there's only 2 enemies you're consuming less energy.

I suggest either buffing fireball's damage to be on par with inferno, or give it armor stripping capability like her 3.