Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 26: The Old Blood

[DE]Megan

Thanks for such wonderful content 🤗 but, i really, really dont understand why after spending MY vitus, i need also find people to get grendel, it feels unfair that cant just do it solo cause mission gimmicks... you just made me feel that all time spent in building weapons and frames are useless and a fake difficulty is forcing me to be social (and i dont want to, cause bad experiences with comunity)

Thank you DE for this amazing update!!!

I love the way we can play the melees now! It is really amazing and fun to play, a lot better combo counter and combo combinations!!!!

Also I LOVE the rework of ember and Vauban! 

Vauban have some good offensive skills now, this makes him really palyable in every mission 🙂

Ember has cool features now too, also "Inferno" looks really cool!!!

P.S.: THIS is only MY opinion about this update and I like it 😉

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

- You can get Requiem Relics from KUVA FLOOD SIPHON MISSIONS, guaranteed.

8c770c6ade.jpg

- 2/3 Kuva floods I've done so far have not netted me Requiem relics. I'm not sure if there is a mistake with the drop tables, or a miscommunication here, but that's certainly not "guaranteed" drop rate from kuva floods. Granted I understand there is always teething issues with every major update, I would just like some clarification as to whether the drop chance is "guaranteed" or high. Nice job keeping your October deadline! Keep up the great work! ~Much love. ❤️

Please. Just allow redeemer and glaives to do charge attacks any time again. Bad enough that now the good bullet dance doesn't work while pressing forward, needing to be in stance to shoot redeemer or throw glaives SUCKS.

Honestly I don't see why all weapons can't do heavy attacks any time, for that matter, now that it has to be a new keybind (honestly I'd like an option to go back to holds too personally... getting to the point keybinds are becoming a hassle)

2 hours ago, CodenameJR said:

Same here.

Not included on the patch notes but also worth it a mention:

- Glaive's heavy attack (the power throw you do with alt-fire while melee is equipped) can't be detonated by any means under the effect of Ivara's navigator. Seems like an unintended behavior.

By the way, did anyone figure why "throw attack" and "charged throw attack" have slightly different stats on the tooltip? Unless the throw from dual wielding is any different than the full-melee one, I can't think of a need to discriminate that information. Even if so, right now it's confusing to figure out which one counts as charged and which one doesn't.

Charged throw is the dual wield

14 minutes ago, jrogelio said:

New melee is AWFUL, DE pls go back to melee 2.9, melee 2.9 it was good

It's obvious that its with this kind of constructive comment that's they're gonna make some modification. As for me, it's way too soon to talk about melee 3.0. 

Late to the party, so here are some of my questions:

Failsafe: 50% Chance to retry a failed hack

Does that means alarm won't be triggered when failing for that vault the first time?

Blood for Ammo: Mercy refills magazine by 100%

What if it is already 100% at the time? Will it refill ammo by 100% instead? Also what if ammo also 100% at the time?

Hold cast to summon multiple Tesla Nervoses at once! 

Why not just summon the max number without holding? What is the logic decision on this?

Polearms

Follow Through reduced from 0.8 to 0.6

Why cannot just keep it the same instead of nerfing it? Because all normal melee attack won't scale now!

Well the update is... garbage

Melee has been murdered as the best damage dealer,its now a fancy joke. Condition Overload nerf. Combo counter nerf. The fact you cut apart all the stances and mixed them.

The lich system which is basically arbitration 2.0,where you have to clear missions on a planet.

Also,why the #*!% is the kuva lich "immortal"??? And why even does it count as its victory if you dont have the parazom mods when you can extract with literally any other assassin

Onto the liches: they seem mildly interesting but they are locked behind a S#&$ty grind... yeah.... 

Glaive changes have murdered chroma in eidolons... just why do you hate that frame so much? Its not like glaives had any use other than that,maybe now they will be a bit more used.... no they wont. Cleaving whirlwind is spin 2 win now,but worse ofc.

Heavy attacks are a joke,damage they do is S#&$,and the new suspension effect is also S#&$,make it more like rhino stomp and not titania lantern. 

Everything gets rag dolled now and its annoying as S#&$. Please remove impact from everything but blunt weapons.

You buffed all the S#&$ty and decent weapons a bit,but nerfed the meta ones out of existence. Catchmoon nerf is nice,should have been nerfed more imo.

Tl dr im more dissatisfied with this update then ever, as are a lot of the old time players.

I think this is where I'm bowing out. It started with nightwave and now... this. I'm sick and tired of the Devs adopting a wacky new pet project every few months to "update" into warframe, then giving it all the depth and flavor of a bowl of cold oatmeal. After 4,366 hours in-game (according to steam), MR 27, an excessive amount of money spent on several hundred forma and piles of cosmetics... I'm bored.  I'm one of the guys who calculated weapon DPS with an excel sheet before Warframe Builder came around.  I kept playing solo years after my original clan mates walked away. I'm not sure how it came to this, but Warframe just isn't fun any more.

Спойлер

DE dammit!!! You've been crippled Lunaro for years further and further instead of fixing it so almost all players have already left it but still you continue breaking it? Why are you mocking us like perverse sadists?!

@[DE]Megan
Lunaro's once habitual gameplay is destroyed now. Any actions in air dont work anymore. Even chek doesn't work as it should be. Instead of this it performes a slap. Only second pressing on the button activates the check. This is totally pointless. And it looks like all of it was made in purpose allegedly for that new players wouldn't be crushed by pros and for that the "teamplay" were there. Teamplay has nowhere to come from if the players themselves are gone. Now It is completely unplayable. No unstable scores, no saves from unstable goals, no dynamic gameplay are allowed anymore. It came back to primitive and crude gameplay.
Just why? Why do you do this???

None of other conclave modes haven't such technical and community issues because Lunaro is not the same like another ordinary PvP shooter/melee combat the mechanics of which are familiar to everyone. (By the way why don't you play/demonstrate yourself conclave in Primetimes/Devstreams particularly Lunaro?) This is a completely different experience so it should have a separate well-thought-out player selection system that is specifically based on a skill level in Lunaro and more advanced reward system (not useless dailies) to attract more players more effectively.

We (pros and Lunaro community in general) even began to invite new players to us and to teach them how to play this at an advanced level in order to increase the number of players, not just play in public and destroy the fun to other players because there are no regular amateur players, only new players and small remnants of the pros are left. And we've been trying to contact you for a long time to discuss the ways to restore Lunaro and make it popular. We care about it.
Lunaro Revival Server is our discord server. Please contact us and help us help you restore Lunaro.

Why the changes to channeling? Now it's just a damn clunky mess!

Before, you could just pop it on and off with a simple button press, now? OH GEE WIZ GOTTA WAIT AND STOP MY MOVEMENT (which is keeping me alive by the way) TO DO A LONG WINDUP SLOW ATTACK AND THEN HIT SOMETHING TO GET SOME USE OUT OF LIFE STRIKE BEFORE I HAVE TO REPEAT THAT BECAUSE IN THE TIME I GOT THE HEALTH BACK I LOST IT AGAIN DUE TO NOT MOVING AND ENEMIES ATTACKING ME

DID NOBODY SEE THIS IN PLAY-TESTING?