Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the huge content drop.

Will you guys EVER fix texture bugs like Hydroid missing his dark uncolored areas, Garuda's Talons defaulting to her appearance colors instead of it's own, and Mag Prime missing the gold tint on her waist? What about how Khora's signature syandana sits away from her body instead of flush against her like it was when it released? Inaros Ramses Syandana and Sword metallic fixes? Frost Grost skin not including the Grost Armor pieces it is advertised with? Anything? The game is called Warframe yet the visual bugs present on most of them is horrendous and neglected. The extraction animation is STILL bugged, too.

Sometimes I feel like I've wasted every bit of time spent bug hunting I've done for this game.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

Known Issues:
Some items not in this Hotfix include an issue with Kuva Siphon missions not rewarding Relics, which we are looking into.

Optimizations:
•    Fixed some getting a script error when attempting to purchase an item that doesn’t have multiple purchases available. 

Changes:
•    Removed irrelevant Parazon upgrade screen tip.
•    Tweaks to offset Armor pieces on Grendel.

Fixes:
•    Fixed an issue related to keybindings that would cause multiple issues (anything from not being able to roll, to Titania not being able to use her Diwata). If you reset your bindings to fix this, reset them again to cure!
•    Fixed a crash related to Melee weapon ranges in the Arsenal. 
•    Fixes towards animation issues when reloading the Boltor with the Boltor Bravura Skin equipped.
•    Fixes towards Kuva Lich Armor alignment.
•    Fixed a typo in the Fass Requiem Mod.
•    Fixed issues with lighting in certain boss tiles. 
•    Fixed an AI navigation issue in the Grineer SEttlement tileset due to door-framing.
•    Fixed Operator eyeballs having spotty black textures. 

Why is fulmin switching back and forth from semi to auto on its own? i cant use it because all it wants to do is keep switching back and forth

Archived