Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

There is something funky going on with Titania when using her Razorwing where her "wings" are suspended above her head like she's on a paraglider. The colors are set to default as well, they don't copy the colors set on the actual frame itself.

Valkyr's Hysteria without melee mode still has auto-blocking.
Valkyr's Hysterical Assault augment for some reason can launch you towards enemies behind you.

Also why are melee finishers now part of the Use button instead of the Melee button? That's really awkward when I need to mash E and X while holding right mouse button to get finishers off while comboing.

Just did a kuva flood to get a requem relic, didn't get one and now the flood is gone. Am I going to have to wait for the kuva fortress to move to another planet now for another kuva flood so I can get a relic, would love to try getting them from events but I'm not finding the events if they are not already over.

Did they change the key for stealth melee finishers?

I could swear I would be able to just sneak up behind an enemy, and push my quick-attack "E" for a stealth finisher. But now I have to press my use key "F" to get the sneaky stab.

And even if I'm not getting a finisher, normal kills on unaware enemies aren't giving stealth kill combos.

Hi there lovelies

There's a problem with the resolution when I first log in, it's initially very low res with a massive chat window, however, if I then go to Display / Video Resolution and cycle from 1920 x 1080 through all the resolutions and back to 1920 x 1080 then confirm, this corrects it.

Haven't seen many others reporting this problem so maybe it is graphics card specific, would be nice to have it fixed though.

If their are others having the same problems, hope this helps as a temporary fix.

Massive thanks to you DE peeps for all your hard work and cheery streams. :smile:

Cheers then

Are you supposed to be able to buy the Masseter BP in the market for credits? How do we leave archwing now? 

Cat echo lures are broken. In 26.0 the mimic mechanic did not work. In 26.0.1 no locations are shown when equipping the lure. 

4 minutes ago, killerbeareater said:

Now that there's another reason to do kuva siphons can you make them appear on a tab like alerts did? Combing through all the planets for a siphon kinda sucks

They'll only appear near the kuva fortress, so you only have to check a couple planets. That said, a tab like with fissures would be nice.

Archived