The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Fixed an issue related to keybindings that would cause multiple issues (anything from not being able to roll, to Titania not being able to use her Diwata). If you reset your bindings to fix this, reset them again to cure!

That fix didn't work for me, I had to reset to default which I did NOT do before the hotfix.

Yeah there seems to be a bug where if you're in Archwing mode you can't use quick melee in order to leave out of it. In my opinion that should be immediately removed because it's not only a pain to have but it will also have a massive effect in Tridolon hunting which is a massive part of this game. Overall a really nice update in my opinion with a lot of changed in melee department, Some are good some are bad but great job overall.

dont like the new options menu. at least with the old menu all my options were on my center monitor. now theyre all on the far left of my left monitor. not game breaking but annoying. also dont like not being able to hold melee for heavy attack. 700hrs in the game of doing melee like that makes the new buttons feel terrible. the akbolto prime also have hardly any muzzle flash and the bolts are nearly impossible to see with the haze filter you slapped on. need to see the bolts since they have travel time.

1B9294F6CA2D1CCB4602A2FD20639B72F6C726B6

really should remove capacity points from weapon exilus slots or find a way to give a few more points now its a major mess now most builds would require forma in all slots :/

and you wont add Ammo Stock as an exilus mod :facepalm:  , there's not a lot of good mods there -recoil is good on a few weapons other then that its ammo max i guess? 

off to check out melee.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

Known Issues:
Some items not in this Hotfix include an issue with Kuva Siphon missions not rewarding Relics, which we are looking into.

Optimizations:
•    Fixed some getting a script error when attempting to purchase an item that doesn’t have multiple purchases available. 

Changes:
•    Removed irrelevant Parazon upgrade screen tip.
•    Tweaks to offset Armor pieces on Grendel.

Fixes:
•    Fixed an issue related to keybindings that would cause multiple issues (anything from not being able to roll, to Titania not being able to use her Diwata). If you reset your bindings to fix this, reset them again to cure!
•    Fixed a crash related to Melee weapon ranges in the Arsenal. 
•    Fixes towards animation issues when reloading the Boltor with the Boltor Bravura Skin equipped.
•    Fixes towards Kuva Lich Armor alignment.
•    Fixed a typo in the Fass Requiem Mod.
•    Fixed issues with lighting in certain boss tiles. 
•    Fixed an AI navigation issue in the Grineer SEttlement tileset due to door-framing.
•    Fixed Operator eyeballs having spotty black textures. 

Is it a bug that the Gladiator Mod set isn´t affecting Wukongs IronStaff anymore or intended? (Equipped on frame and random melee weapon)

Kuva flood did not reward relic on hotfix

Kavat lure does not work as intended. When making second call, the scale bar jumps to the end point. It seems to work if you try long enough but you do not get a reply call. Also note, the Kavats appear around the lure call area even before you make a call. Also why to Vobulus have to spawn in the same area?

I don't know if it is a bug or not but Titania's Dex Pixia and Mesa's Peacemaker do not have Exilus slots. This sort of a let down to me if it is not. 

Edit: The dmg reduction from Thorns is not displayed on her Abilities page as well.

I'm super happy about this update 🙂

But I do have one somewhat significant issue.

That heavy attack bind (right stick "button") was fine on controller when it was for channeling, which is toggled.  Needing to somewhat frequently press the right stick button is really not good.  It's clunky and awkward to press while fighting (can't effectively rotate the stick while pressing it), and it's not great for the thumb, either.  I use the controller on PC as an accessibility feature due to some lasting damage from a long-ago hand injury.

I'm fine avoiding guns which use that as their alt-fire active button (I'm fine with mode toggles like the Fulmin, but anything which is press-to-fire I am happy to simply not use), but melee is an entire class of weapon. I can't use heavy attacks if it's just going to mess up my other hand 😉

Could that please be changed to holding the attack button or something?

Edit:  Saw someone else suggest the reload button for heavy attacks, that's even better.  Please consider it, that would help so much.

Archived