Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Inaros "1" isnt working, stealth killing due to this Parazon Crap wont be triggered

- who thought it would be a good idea to switch quick stealth Kill to "Use" instead of "Quick-Melee" revert it asap back to "Quick-Meele"

- Arsenal: Could you please stop to force PC-Players to get this crap Console Controller UI? e.g If I want to switch the loadouts with the small arrow it changes the loadout stuff (warframe, sentinel, Archwing stuff) instead of opening the Loadout overview. Or are you trying to get "Worst PC-UI since Bethesda RPGs"? Its freaking annoying 😞

- Zenistar - Just Why?

- all Arcanes are gone in the Kitguns, have to attach them manually again

Hey DE I got some ideas along the lines of this "Update".

• Many are using Magus Lockdown so let's nerf it since it looks like people are having to much fun with it.
  • Lets add a useless new mod slot to Amps so that we get more Forma sales.
  • Create a "Where's Waldo" mission where you need to find a secret decoder ring to use as a cipher decoder so you can kill the Waldo boss and get a useless weapon for all your work cause lord knows we want balance and all the weapons should be the same.

I am just spit-balling here but I got loads more.

I just had the honor to choose between synthesize or kill the thrall of my kuva lich. Spoiler -> Killing wasnt an option because he was a bombard, had resist on everything, lv 93 and also I did 50% less damage against grineer because I didnt to remove the G3 marker. Didnt thought such a combination could happen 😂

prerttnm.jpg

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Known Issues:
Some items not in this Hotfix include an issue with Kuva Siphon missions not rewarding Relics, which we are looking into.
We have done a Serverside fix for this and will deploy it permanently in the next Hotfix, you should all be okay now to collect your Relics!

My game is still updating from the mainline and yet bugs already occurs. Guess I'll wait till the next 3-5 hotfixes then.

Was making Zaws trash intentional?  My Kripath, Seekala, Ekwana 2 Jai is doing little to no damage in Arbitrations.  It used to wreck lvl 160+ all Factions.  Also the Catchmoon nerf is SO freaking extreme.  Please do an account based refund of forma spent on all melee and Catchmoon kitguns.

gonna be like those graphics changes back when 25 came out. tons of complaints. basically just told to shutup and deal with it. all you do when you nerf X weapon is make people move to Y weapon. then youll nerf Y weapon and people will move to Z weapon. repeat to the point every weapon is equally bad instead of all being usable and some excelling. 

3 minutes ago, ESYLD said:

Was making Zaws trash intentional?  My Kripath, Seekala, Ekwana 2 Jai is doing little to no damage in Arbitrations.  It used to wreck lvl 160+ all Factions.  Also the Catchmoon nerf is SO freaking extreme.  Please do an account based refund of forma spent on all melee and Catchmoon kitguns.

agreed. i could use that 4 forma other places. 

Sigh. This release was one of the most half baked release's I've seen in a while. Well in this year so far....

DE, You broke all finishers for stealth builds. Did not properly explained a thing in the game, I've needed to hunt all over the net just to figure out this new system works. How to do the hunts, or getting Grendal. I know now how to find him by the way. Broke more than you fixed. Also stripping mods off players in the Grendal missions is BS! If this is a feature, there is no warning of this when you start. Like in a Arbitration/Sortie.

Loki, Inaros, Ash, Ash prime, Octavia, Ivara are now broke for me. No real explanation on how any thing works has thrown every thing in to confusion. You killed a good few of my weapons, and mods on top of my frames. Hours of work down the toilet, Thanks for the forma though. Oh wait that dosen't get back my hours of grinding to fix them though.

1. Low health on someeeeeee enemys, will let you do finishers. So yeah....Useful? Bugged not sure, If not it's a awful feature.

2. Not letting a player know about the mod stripping/No OP/No gear, on the Grendal missions, poor communication. As in I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ITS A BUG OR A FEATURE! I hope it's a bug. :L

3. Inaros main staying power was his number one. Not every one has Arcane Grace. 

4. You have manged to make Melee combat more clunky. At least you got ride of channeling. Sigh.:C

5. Stealth Mains are screwed. Alot of the fun was sneaking up on NPC's and cutting them down. You took that too.

My friend, and I played this game every day for almost a year. He and I both. Just alt F4ed on this game. This is what happens when there is a lack of communication with players. I think I'm gonna go play something good like Outer worlds till this game is fixed.                                                                                                                                                  

8 minutes ago, c0baltlightning said:

There's nothing anywhere that says anything about changes to Zenistar's disc. I am going to assume it is a bug.

Straight from the patch notes...

Zenistar

Damage increased from 130 Heat to 80 Impact, 68 Slash and 150 Heat

Range increased from 1 to 2.6            

Status Chance increased from 25% to 30%

Critical Chance increased from 5% to 10%

Disc Duration is now a base of 10 seconds and is increased by the Combo Multiplier

8 minutes ago, Khaltzane said:

Straight from the patch notes...

Zenistar

Damage increased from 130 Heat to 80 Impact, 68 Slash and 150 Heat

Range increased from 1 to 2.6            

Status Chance increased from 25% to 30%

Critical Chance increased from 5% to 10%

Disc Duration is now a base of 10 seconds and is increased by the Combo Multiplier

Would you provide a link to them, please?

@[DE]Rebecca please fix the Grendel farm. I don't know if its a bug or how its supposed to be but we need mods and our operator asap. Also super dope work on the melee, I love it, way more fluid combos then before. But please fix the Grendel parts farm, defense and excavation is doable but I don't think survival is, especially with lvl 50 and no mods, only the heavy attack works and I hope its fixed soon. Still a super dope job on the melee. Cheers!

inaros 1 is useless now to. whatever you did you ruined that. and again the catchmoon's usable rang is absolutely pathetic. the first mission of a sortie i had to be within 10 feet of the enemies to get my damage. at the end of the range it was akin to blowing leaves at them. stop nerfing popular weapons and make the non popular weapons viable. we know how this is gonna go. the ol "if we dont acknowledge the negative feedback theyll eventually shutup"

Archived