Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Seems very hard to switch from selected melee back to ranged! Also everyone that slides in melee in my opinion will still be sliding. I liked channeling quit a lot and thought it was easy to make use of. My overall first impression of this rework is not good. Nothing seems fluid about it to me. At least not any more fluid. Id say switching back and forth is clumbsy and slow comparied to Not ever needing to switch about. 

I havnt made up my mind about the blocking yet. 

3 minutes ago, emptyfish said:

Seems very hard to switch from selected melee back to ranged! Also everyone that slides in melee in my opinion will still be sliding. I liked channeling quit a lot and thought it was easy to make use of. My overall first impression of this rework is not good. Nothing seems fluid about it to me. At least not any more fluid. Id say switching back and forth is clumbsy and slow comparied to Not ever needing to switch about. 

I havnt made up my mind about the blocking yet. 

the new melee is super clumsy. needing to push 3 different buttons in certain sequences is way more annoying than needing to push 1 button in different sequences.

I worked for my mods and equipment. Allow me to use it or lower wave count. Everything else is disregarding the hours people sank into the game. Grendels mission have 0% to do with skill or challenge, they are simply artificially induced "difficulty". If something is way harder solo compared to a team while NOT allowing automatic matchmaking, then something has gone wrong.

Lots and lots of bugs and broken functionality. And the Catchmoon nerf is absurd, but I knew it would be. Oh well, I guess I'll wait over in ESO for them to get a few hot fixes into this hot mess. I love the game, but sometimes it's not easy.

Ninkondi Prime with Atlantis Vulcan cancels toggle sprint with any use of melee. Your choices are go slow, re-enable sprint every time you use melee, or don't use the Ninkondi. The obvious choice seems obvious. Don't use the Ninkondi until DE fixes this bug. I'd also recommend not investing anything (forma, catalysts, or time) in any weapon until DE finishes this rework. DE could make major changes that completely render a weapon not worth using. DE never should have released this phase of the melee rework in this clearly unfinished state.

Gunblade combos and Orvius dual wield perfect charge are both totally broken.  Orvius dual wielded perfect charge doesn't do the special attack any more, and gunblades can't do their advancing shooting combo with Bullet Dance, for example.  The "Heavy" attacks do the combo at something like 1/8th speed.

3 minutes ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

Nope, can't do the advancing combo.

I can.

Though it is nerfed, since they added completely unecessary slash in the middle of it, the combo still exist. Equip redeemer then hold RMB and spam melee. Don't add any directional input.

I'm more miffed about the double tap disappearing, but Redeemer is still a totally viable and powerful weapon.

Just now, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

I can.

Though it is nerfed, since they added completely unecessary slash in the middle of it, the combo still exist. Equip redeemer then hold RMB and spam melee. Don't add any directional input.

That's what I mean by can't do it.  That's not the advancing combo.  It's not even the same speed even apart from the slashes.

1 minute ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

That's what I mean by can't do it.  That's not the advancing combo.  It's not even the same speed even apart from the slashes.

I didn't notice any difference in speed. Can't follow you there. Sounds like confirmation bias.

The slash combo does huge damage to enemies in range btw, it just is annoying because it breaks the flow, but it's still powerful.

I do hope they will adress that with some time however.

It's probably been mentioned already, but please change the melee heavy attack back to holding the melee button, or make the new heavy attack button automatically equip your melee weapon. I honestly don't care which, but having to hit one button to switch to the melee weapon and another to then use the heavy attack is a pain.

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 9:01 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

I've been playing WARFRAME for 2323 hours(in game statistic). I'm really fascinated to use Equinox's Duality and Wukong's Celestial Twin,both of them can free another part to help me deal with enemies,however,after long time use of them I found some bugs.

Firstly and most serious,the shooting accuracy of the other part of these two warframes can be quite low when using some specific weapons such as Supra,Buzlok,Seer,and this is especially serious for all bows and sniper rifles.Some bullets won't hit enemies even they are face to face.Also,it's hard for the other part to shoot accurately to the enemies that are hung on the Khora's Strangledome and Nezha's Divine Spears,perhaps it's because the actual position of those enemies are different from where they look like to be,this is a problem.

Secondly,some weapons,for example,Astilla,their magazine is small and reload time is quite long.I find that the other part will reload twice even there're are crowd of enemies around me,which always brings danger to the player.

Last,the other part sometimes just shoot out part of the ammo in the magazine instead of all before reloading,that can be a big problem for some small-magazine weapons such as Ferrox(the other part usually just shoot 6-7 bullets out of 10 before reloading and I don't know why,this will lower the ammo efficiency especially in some high-rank missions).

IN ADDITION:Yesterday,after got update 26,I found that the other part of Equinox will not stand still on some specific high places like before,such as the top of a hill or some street lamps.I think that you guys can add a choice that  press 1 skill button for a few seconds to make the other part stand still,normally I want it to stand still for the reason that it can help me deal with the enemies in some missions such as Defence or Mobile Defence and it will attract enemies' fire for me,which help me keep safe.This is vital for me,and i think this small change can bring all of the Tennos convenience.

Today I got my Kuva Ogris and I really love it.So I applied 5 Formas to it.However,I found that when using  Equinox's DUALITY the other part won't shoot when it's more than 6 meters away from the enemy,also,Nightwatch Napalm doesn't work on this weapon,those problems are really vital and serious.

You guys have done great works these years,and I really hope that you guys can give priority to this issue and solve those problems,I'll be very grateful.

hello , this may just be my first entry this year but i needed to say this: Blood Rush mod doesnt work at all on gun blades, which makes thier increased crit chance just a useless addition, when you guys make sarpa shots able to crit again in the last few months i was as happy as i can ever be, but now with this and gunblades having very slow charge attack i believe you guys are making gunblades quite useless. I love playing with gunblades(especially Sarpa), but can we get the blood rush ficed at least , thanks for all the efford you put into this game.

Archived