Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resolution Changing Upon Login

TehTrickste

Each time I log into the game my resolution (Should be 1920x1080) changes, unsure as to what exactly as the settings claim I’m still in 1920x1080, and I now have to enter the display settings and confirm my settings again, which fixes the issue until I log out, and log in again.

Same thing here. Got a screenshot too. Steam and Discord overlays are massive as well though that's probably just from the res. I also have a bug that's been around forever that causes my mouse to "stick" and move only really in straight lines when I change my resolution or alt- tab out. So I can't play after I adjust my settings at all.

unknown.png

13 hours ago, ENGINEEEEER said:

Me too. Play at 4k on a tv and i keep getting reset to something like half. 

Weirdly, alt-tabbing and returning seems to fix it. Neat.

Yeah, alt-tab back to windows and then back to Warframe works as a stopgap for me as well. It's almost like during startup it's not reading the config and saying screw it and starting in the lowest possible graphics mode for compatibility sake.

Hi there

I reported this issue both on the hotfix 26.0.1 and 26.0.3 threads.

For some reason my option preferences are not being saved when I confirm and save, then restart Warframe, my resolution is very low every time I log in, so I am greeted with a massive chat box and low res grainy look until I go into options and change to a different resolution then back to 1920 x 1080 then confirm.

My settings in the EE.cfg are :

Graphics.FullScreenSizeX=1920
Graphics.FullScreenSizeY=1080

But it always starts low res until I change and confirm.

Hope this can be fixed soon and thanks for the Alt-Tab workaround. ☺️

Cheers then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-01 at 8:47 PM, ENGINEEEEER said:

Me too. Play at 4k on a tv and i keep getting reset to something like half.

You can use the game's screenshot facility (F6 by default?) to find out what resolution the game starts out at.

Mine's set to 1280x800 but starts at 1024x768 until I alt-tab out and back in.